• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Long term trade for newbie

A successful trading style is to use a stop loss. Stop loss is not to be underestimated. Keep in mind that it is not possible to maintain risk without stop loss.
Placing stop loss is one of the difficult tasks in trading. So many things to consider. Your trading style, risk tolerance capability and good knowledge about support and resistance levels are important to place a stop loss.

Most of the new traders want to earn money quickly. and almost every new traders want to make huge money in a short period. This put them into the losses. They loss all their money because of their greedy nature. If you want to become a good and profitable trader, you have to control your greediness.

Traders can produce a cogent signal when they use multiple indicators at a time. So,I always give pririty to using multiple indicators.

Traders can produce a cogent signal when they use multiple indicators at a time. So,I always give pririty to using multiple indicators.

Proper candlestick knowledge is needed for technical analysis and indicators are of high assistance. Technical analysis is essential for catching the market trend.

any kind of trading strategies can be useless if there is no perfect money management. so, we should focus on MM first of all.

In Forex trading for leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their client’s funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies.

Actually, I saw that new traders don’t find interest in long term trading because they have no patience and knowledge as well.