• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct! many programs use LR because of its not so complicated system and if they suddenly change it, patronizers will surely decrease. i like LR just the way it is. and even if they do have a dispute feature, scammer's will find a way. look at those people who can still get away using AP or others.

@mivain, to be honest, I think in a way, there could potentially be more scammers since there is no dispute feature or refund, so members who made mistake or been trick into making payments for eg. wont be able to get their money back and no way of letting the ppl in LR know.

in my case, if im not so sure about one program, i use other processors. even so, scammer's are everywhere they're so hard to avoid every now and then. so the best option is to just invest what i can only afford to lose because theres no telling with whats gonna happen even though the site looks good.

@mivain but we are talking about LR, not some site that looks good to invest in. You can't invest anything into LR. Maybe you can with the golds and things like that but I do not know how they work. I never tried to understand and know how to get the goldgrams on there.

@mivain but we are talking about LR, not some site that looks good to invest in. You can't invest anything into LR. Maybe you can with the golds and things like that but I do not know how they work. I never tried to understand and know how to get the goldgrams on there.

But there are some phishing emails that claim they are liberty reserve company and promise us better profit if we invest into them. As we need to be very careful about that.

Don't ever believe with such email i know we really don't believe in that but i'm sure those newbies are likely to fall with those investment site because it offers an unrealistic return and it would be very tempting to try but we should keep in our mind that there is no easy way such that to earn money online.

I'm happy that I'm earning good in LR right now. But same time I'm worried that I will get hacked. that's why I maintain 10 LR account right now. I know its hard to maintain that many but for me its better to have that many and earn good in ptp and forex trading and in hyip also. than have one LR account that if you get hacked your empty handed.

I use liberty reserve to receive payments from hyip, ptc and etc. I think is very easy to use liberty reserve, does not require verification, i like it.

@hezkha well in the registration process, you do need to do some verification processes such as email, etc. I agree it is easy to receive, but it is hard to withdraw to your desired destination. You must use exchangers which might not be so reliable.

@budado: 10 account? that is too many and i don't know what is the purpose to have so many LR account like that unless you opened some investment program

@faceless: i think the only verification that we do here only email verification and after that thing is over everything is gonna be fine and we can use our account with the full functionality. and about exchanger i see there are a lot of exchanger in internet that you can choose

I do have 2 LR accounts. So far, I don't have problem in the security although, just to make sure I need to secure and have division of funds. And I think that we really need as there were many cases of stealing of accounts and funds. Well, I do received many phishing emails nowadays but I simply put them in spam folder.

I do have 2 LR accounts. So far, I don't have problem in the security although, just to make sure I need to secure and have division of funds. And I think that we really need as there were many cases of stealing of accounts and funds. Well, I do received many phishing emails nowadays but I simply put them in spam folder.
i think have too much account is not good too 2 or 3 is enough if you want more than one account in your LR, and about phising email. i think that is something that every payment processors have, but if we already know about that thing, never trying to click that kind of email, it will lead to nothing

@sindarin I think it is too much of a hassle to create 2 accounts in LR. You will have to remember an extra set of passwords and would need to create another email address. I think that if you are more careful and are aware of the phishing emails, hacking and stealing can be easily avoided.

@sindarin I think it is too much of a hassle to create 2 accounts in LR. You will have to remember an extra set of passwords and would need to create another email address. I think that if you are more careful and are aware of the phishing emails, hacking and stealing can be easily avoided.
i have an encrypted document that i use to save mostly data of my payment processors especially LR which have a lot of things and so far i don't have any problem everytime i online i always opened it :D, and about phishing and hacking, i am totally aware of that thing and will never click the link they provide lol

yeah there are so many ph ishing email. but we are not new to those things. so i think that we know how to protect ourselves from those scams any way. although they are getting better to make those who are used to it to get trapped to their bait. i sometimes almost believe it the link or the email they would have sent.

@indieover Nowadays, it is almost impossible to fall into the trap of giving away your personal details through emails. Becuase they do a good job of filing junk emails into spam folder. So we would never receive any phising email about LR.

I do think that many of those phishing emails still end up in our inbox and not in our spam folder. But the most important thing regardless where those spam emails end up we won't easily believe. That w the should be aware that they are phishing emails

Well, there were different kinds of phishing emails from my experience some able to be in the spam folder automatically and some are not. For instance, those LR related hyip that said that we need to invest in there with a code that seems to be suspicious. I'm really careful already in reading those emails as I know that it is not safe already when we see email from unknown email address.

Just don't bother to read those emails about liberty reserve. Most probably than not, they didn't come from the liberty reserve themselves. I have not received any email from them except for usual notification emails regarding each transaction that we do.

I bother to read them so I can figure out and also analyze well as I might mistaken and really came from a friend online. Then after I confirmed it is under phishing emails because I usually research if others also received such then I'm going to hit the report of spam button in my gmail account then will no longer have it in my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.