• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i use libertyreserve as my number one processor, the security it tends to give users makes it more interesting. The accept all countries and one can create up an account in a matter of minutes without going on any verification process. LR is really a nice processor indeed.

Yeah,it is the easiest payment processor i have ever seen in my whole life though there are still some things they need to include in their services.There should be option of getting ones money back if duped just like Alertpay is doing.They can also come up with a card that we can use to withdraw our money out.

I have Libertyreserve as well wherein I get most of my earnings from LR and really careful to not use my LR email address in any of the earning sites I have. And now safe from phishing emails. Although, I am receiving some phishing emails in my other email address but not in LR. So far, I get more of funds in forums, forex brokers, PTC and investment programs.

So far, I managed to have another LR account which I have my correct personal information and really convenient to use them. The security of Libertyreserve is the same with the other payment processors.

i use liberty reserve mainly to get paid from ptp forums. apart from that, liberty reserve is not very valuable to me.

i used to invest in hyip sites using liberty reserve, but now i do not do it anymore.

When we look at the issue of debit card, i think it will be betteroff if LR can really come up with that as members have been really hoping to see this debit card of LR in the future because it will clear us the stress of making transactions with xchangers.

i think liberty reserve should definitely consider offering its own debit card. if they can offer a VISA/mastercard debit card, i may use it.

Have you guys activated the incoming email payment from libertyreserve. Its really nice as i cant stress up my self to login into my libertyreserve. I just goto my emails and get out the details of my payment and i can as well post payment proof easily. The feature is really nice

Have you guys activated the incoming email payment from libertyreserve. Its really nice as i cant stress up my self to login into my libertyreserve. I just goto my emails and get out the details of my payment and i can as well post payment proof easily. The feature is really nice

Of course, I am. This is important to give our LR account more protection and security. We know how often to see penetration or stealing of LR accounts that's why better to open all of the security features they have. Recently, read someone got steal her account and lose 900 dollars. That is really hurting but we should not blame it to LR as it is us that have the fault.

Well, I always sell immediately my LR funds so if ever I lose my account then I already have the funds safely. I'm still trying my best to have more funds and hope we will see more earning sites for LR.

Well LR remains to be my top payment processor being used up to now as many of my transaction and online earning oppurtunity is paying through LR. Well I also get to earn well from various programs and LR is the main source of my funds.

Well LR remains to be my top payment processor being used up to now as many of my transaction and online earning oppurtunity is paying through LR. Well I also get to earn well from various programs and LR is the main source of my funds.

Yup, been the most used and got more funds in LR. I also plan to divide my LR funds so I will able to have savings lol or let's back up so I will not that difficult and also that I know that LR is really secured. My new LR account is with my email address that is not being used in programs. So hopefully there will be no spams emails.

Also I have enabled in my new LR the notification email so I will able to receive the transactions details here for easy access of the payments and easy to copy it for payment proof posting.

Yeah I also have enabled that, I only knew about it around this year as I was accessing LR before to get my payment proofs to be posted in various ptp forums, but now because of that features I only check my payments received through emails and from there use it as payment proofs to post.

how about if someone hacked your account? maybe they have their own purpose for something like that. so far i don't have any problem with the email thing here, i feel fine with my account nowadays
What if we cannot access our email addresses? If our email addresses that are hacked? Or just simply forgot the password or something. What can we do then? Because it says there in the FAQ that in order to change our email addresses, we have to send an email and let them know our date of birth, current email address on our profiles and the new email addresses and they will only respond and comply to requests submitted from email addresses that are listed in our profiles.

I know it is our responsibility to protect our email addresses, but I think it would be nice if Liberty Reserve allows us to add backup email addresses like other payment processors.

Its very hard to experience our email hacked unless we are too careless. Our email are really strong and we dont have to reply to fishing emails or links that we do see in our email account. We really have to be careful always. Again is that LR finds it difficult to guarantee us to change our email and thats discouraging to members who wishes to do that.

i think Liberty Reserve is better than paypal
the only problem (and i think it's also an advantage) is the payment we send and receive is irreversible.
so if u want to hack or rip somebody's LR account, then he will never get his money back
lol

What if we cannot access our email addresses? If our email addresses that are hacked? Or just simply forgot the password or something. What can we do then? Because it says there in the FAQ that in order to change our email addresses, we have to send an email and let them know our date of birth, current email address on our profiles and the new email addresses and they will only respond and comply to requests submitted from email addresses that are listed in our profiles.

I know it is our responsibility to protect our email addresses, but I think it would be nice if Liberty Reserve allows us to add backup email addresses like other payment processors.

i think that is fine, if someone that is not you hacked your account and then want to change your email address, i think they don't know the details about you, right? or if you want you can tell them by email directly rather than only complain here. it will be a good solution for you :D

Yes, those are correct! you will be needing to provide those information for you to be able to change your email address in your Liberty reserve account including the account balance, last transaction etc. but you have to be fast or it will be late for you because when a hacker got accessed with your account he can have access with the associated accounts with that email address.

i think Liberty Reserve is better than paypal
the only problem (and i think it's also an advantage) is the payment we send and receive is irreversible.
so if u want to hack or rip somebody's LR account, then he will never get his money back
lol
talking about better or not i don't think so, from my point of view every payment processor have their advantages and disadvantages, one advantages of LR is they accepted worldwide and members don't need any verification to use all of their feature

Well, i can't make a comparison because i do use both paypal and Liberty reserve and they are both better and have its own pros and cons. Well, Liberty reserve is my main payment processor my reason is so simple because i am getting more funds from my Liberty reserve account than my paypal so which means Liberty reserve is my main payment processor.

Well,i don't see the company looking into that.Things had been like this for so long now.If they are going to change things,we would have be seeing the signs.I did wrote them many times about this but got no response.It is better to open a new account and forget the other account if your after changing your account email.

Well, i can't make a comparison because i do use both paypal and Liberty reserve and they are both better and have its own pros and cons. Well, Liberty reserve is my main payment processor my reason is so simple because i am getting more funds from my Liberty reserve account than my paypal so which means Liberty reserve is my main payment processor.

That because LR rules not too strict like a PP...when you compare PP and LR of course your LR balance will be more higher than your PP :D

LR really opened to all kind of online earning INCLUDE gambling and ponzy site... different like PP you just look like limited ''using PP for spend and purchase online'' than ''make earning for your PP balance'' :)

That because LR rules not too strict like a PP...when you compare PP and LR of course your LR balance will be more higher than your PP :D

LR really opened to all kind of online earning INCLUDE gambling and ponzy site... different like PP you just look like limited ''using PP for spend and purchase online'' than ''make earning for your PP balance'' :)

and in PP we have chargebacks feature that will help us againts the scammer, right? :D, well even like that i still use LR as the main processors because it is easy to get money in my bank account with them, i need about 5-20 minutes and then the price also looks high :D

Status
Not open for further replies.