• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because we can still use it in Forex trading, investments and also earnings online. I wouldn't have problem in using LR also in the profile verification for the sites that I want to earn. I still have my LR transaction notification in my email address so, it will be easier for me to check it.

I don't know what will happen to my online business right now. Its seems my whole world crush down on me when I read that LR owner has been arrested and that the site is down right now. I don't know what will going to happen to my account and my funds right now and how can I turn my LR funds to cash or receive payments from ptp and forex sites.

Yes, because we can still use it in Forex trading, investments and also earnings online. I wouldn't have problem in using LR also in the profile verification for the sites that I want to earn. I still have my LR transaction notification in my email address so, it will be easier for me to check it.
But now there is news that LR is scam, and their owner arrested, wow i don't know if that thing is true but this news is widespread to all people who use LR and until now LR still offline and never give any news about this one.

LR is no longer online and the founder has been arrested due to money laundering.

Follow the step of GoldAge and EGold, the rate for LR is back nearly 0%.

Great day for all of us. :)

i have lost my $50 in LR. too bad, it happened by the time I had so much cash on my account. wish i was not paid yet from forums. so that i would have something to expect from forums. anyway, i have nothing to expect from this one when the owner has been arrested already.

I hope that we will still see LR but I think it's best to also accept that it's gone. Although, still I have read many forums and discussing that LR may or may not be back. Either the news source are reliable or not. And also some don't buy this because, it might be also to blackmail LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.