• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.libertyreserve.com

liberty reserve is a very good e-currency, that is widely accepted by hyip sites. liberty reserve's biggest features probably are its low fee and no chargeback policy.

what do you think about liberty reserve?

Well i use libertyreserve as my number one processor, the security it tends to give users makes it more interesting. The accept all countries and one can create up an account in a matter of minutes without going on any verification process. LR is really a nice processor indeed.

I think Liberty Reserve's biggest features are being available for all countries, easy to create and we are allowed to use more than one account. Also, the fact that we do not have to verify our accounts to use all functions. It means we do not have to disclose our bank and/or credit cards information or any other information needed to verify our accounts. Those things make more individuals and sites prefer to use Liberty Reserve.

the biggest disadvantage of using liberty reserve is that, all transactions are irreversible. which means, if you pay the wrong person you can not get your money back.

@wasi: and with that disadvantages, many scammer admin use them in HYIP, that surely will make them easily scamming the members with this payment processors, but overall they are still used because they acceptable in many countries

The fact that all transaction are irreversible could be one of the disadvantages, but I think that is also what makes many people prefer to use Liberty Reserve, albeit for scamming purposes lol.
Why do we have to contact them if we want to change our email addresses, though? I know it is part of their extra security measures, but why?

change our email address? i think we can change it easily in our account, but actually i never used that feature before, overall even the transaction is irreversible but if i want to exchange them into my bank account, i only need about 15 minutes :D

No, we cannot. I know that because I wanted to change it, but I could not find any option on my account to do it. So, I checked the FAQ and found out that we have to email their Support and provide some info to be able to change it. Why is that? In other payment processor I use, I can simply add and remove email address and verify them and that does not mean it is not insecure, right?

No, we cannot. I know that because I wanted to change it, but I could not find any option on my account to do it. So, I checked the FAQ and found out that we have to email their Support and provide some info to be able to change it. Why is that? In other payment processor I use, I can simply add and remove email address and verify them and that does not mean it is not insecure, right?

hm so we must contact them, i think they did this one for the security purpose, since we know many people could be use this payment processors to do fraud just like many HYIP admin site do.

But it will not prevent the scammers to use them to scam people. If they want to scam people, they just have to make new Liberty Reserve accounts. Why bother changing their email addresses? By making new Liberty Reserve accounts which only needs new email address, they can erase all traces lead to them.
Meanwhile, being able to change our email addresses easily could add more security to some extent. For instance, if we lose access to our email address we used to register our Liberty Reserve account.

how about if someone hacked your account? maybe they have their own purpose for something like that. so far i don't have any problem with the email thing here, i feel fine with my account nowadays

hm so we must contact them, i think they did this one for the security purpose, since we know many people could be use this payment processors to do fraud just like many HYIP admin site do.

I did this some years back and nothing happened.Anytime i wanted to change my email for Libertyreserve,what i usually do is,create another new account with the email i wanted to use and forget the old one.The company need to do something to enable users change their email easily like it is being done on others.

Well about the payment which is irreversible, we dont have to blameLR for any of our errors because the provide a preview option were we have to look well before comfiming our payment. Any risk of sending funds to other account lies on our head.

@sixteen

yes, liberty reserve can not blamed as that is their policy. if anyone is not satisfied with liberty reserve, that person can always use another ecurrency.

Its really awesome using LR with its good potentails it tends to offer. LR has made it the way we really have to manage our account and has provided enough security for us to inorder to secure our account. This days many programs are now adding lr as the list of payment nd its very encouraging for we online earners

liberty reserve account has quite a lot of merchants. however, they are not supported by a big merchant yet (like paypal is supported by ebay).

i think unless they support chargeback policy, no big merchant will be interested in liberty reserve.

It really depends on LR decisions but i think i tend to love the way it is. Ap fees are much higher than lr fees and to we small and big earners, lr fees is very good and reasonable as the charge only one cent per transaction. I so much love lr and hope to see them create a debit card for easy withdrawal

No, Libertyreserve charge a fee of one cent for any amont of transaction we make and thats why its cool as we can not feel the pains of its charges unlike ap that charges two percent. Members over the world are using lr and thats the best processor for me.

No, Libertyreserve charge a fee of one cent for any amont of transaction we make and thats why its cool as we can not feel the pains of its charges unlike ap that charges two percent. Members over the world are using lr and thats the best processor for me.
well you need to read many thing before make post, http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/fees check that link, it will give you more knowledge about the fee, the maximum fee here is $2,99 and what wasi said before was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.