• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

liberty reserve - www.libertyreserve.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that we can get any amount of money into our Libertyreserve account without getting worried of limitation.I know there is no charge back or ways of getting one's money back if scammed,but the fact is,every user must be extra careful with the way they are using their account.

That's true. That's why I like to have funds in my LR also. I feel safe when I'm using LR unlike other processors that has charge back in LR theirs none so what you receive your sure that its yours. problem though is that if you send funds by mistake then its a good by funds.

Limitation? there are some cases wherein our account will have some limitation. Well, there are some members experiencing that, when someone is sending with limited account then there is a prompt which is you can't send a payment with limited account.

i have not experienced that limitation on my account. i don't understand about this limitation if this ever happens at all. but i don't think that LR usually give limitations even if the account is owned by a scammer. they are not as strict as paypal.

Well, we can't really say that a scammer will get a limited account because they don't. Liberty reserve has no rules against those scammer so which means that is not the rules. Perhaps when someone's trying to get accessed with your account then when they system detect that then your account may get some limitation.

i have not experienced that limitation on my account. i don't understand about this limitation if this ever happens at all. but i don't think that LR usually give limitations even if the account is owned by a scammer. they are not as strict as paypal.

i also don't understand about that thing, as far as i know when using this payment processors there is no limit with my account and i can send money as much as i can, the biggest one is about $100. i also wondering what kind of limitation that members mean

For you to understand that things you need to check Liberty rules before LR mentioned about stuff why one's account are getting limitation like what i said when someone's trying to access your account. I feel very secured with Liberty reserve so i really trust Liberty reserve and hoping for the best in the feature.

I think liberty reserve recommended place for save your money in the internet , and we can changing e-ail address and have many security example : login id , login pin , master key , and etc

Yeah,it is a safe place to keep one's money online but you should include the highest security available on it which is enabling the IP checking.If you don't allow that,you are creating room for it to be hacked.The login pin and master key are also one of the ways to get it secured to the maximum.

yeah it is good that we have this pin and other password that they require before a member can fully transfer his money to other members. at first i thought that LR won't be successful because of the no withdrawal feature. but it is successful up to now.

Yes, that also makes me so comfortable for using this payment processor because we have log in pin and master key. For me this two is the most important because when someone accessing your account and they type this wrong about five times incorrectly then your account will be blocked temporarily, an hour i guess and i notification will be sent on your email.

Well,this payment processor according what i am seeing they are trying to over shadow the other ones as they are the most accepted now when it comes to investments and other risky programs though they got tight security.

Security has nothing to do because investment is our choice. If we invest with such risky program then that is our choice. Well, nowadays i'm into some investment program but i am only investing the amount that i can afford to lose that's the number one rule in investment for me.

indeed it is the most accepted eprocessor. although there are so many eprocessor but this is the most famous and most useful and most trusted by the hyip sites for some reasons.

most trusted? i think you should change that :D, the reason why hyip used them is, no verification and no chargebacks, and you know what? that is the advantages for mostly scammer and i think mostly of them is scammer, right? with no verification they can create as much account as he want and he can run anytime he want, because again no chargebacks :D

indeed it is the most accepted eprocessor. although there are so many eprocessor but this is the most famous and most useful and most trusted by the hyip sites for some reasons.

I don't think they are using this payment processor because they trust it bit because they can easily scam people without getting any query at all.And the payment processor is the one that is charging the least fee for each transactions.

Well, you should get it because Liberty reserve can be used by a lot of us as we know Paypal doesn't support some countries and we really have lots of fellow in those countries. Also another reason is "HYIP Industry" as we know HYIPs mainly used Liberty reserve and when those Hyip Admins deal with Forum Admins then the means of payment is through Liberty reserve.

The reason why they are mostly accepted is because they ain't that hard on users and investment programs admin,so they are in support of the internet money scammers,i think with time they have to apply a protective measure or they get ban.

So scammer find it easy to hide behind LR since there are no after effects in the event of them scamming someone. That is why even HYIP's have made LR their processor of choice, something they cannot AP or PP.

I don't think this payment processor is going to come hard on HYIP and the scammers since they are not based in United State of America.If they are residing in that country,things would have changed a lot time ago.The country they are right now isn't the kind that is strongly fighting online scams like the USA are doing.

So scammer find it easy to hide behind LR since there are no after effects in the event of them scamming someone. That is why even HYIP's have made LR their processor of choice, something they cannot AP or PP.
Yes, they can find it easily to hide their profile as well as to have fake profile or just an unknown LR account user. But then that is LR and there's nothing we can do to it but to have our LR accounts protected and secured most of the time and also be aware to what we received on our emails or the sites we see.

Status
Not open for further replies.