• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowing the time to buy and sell currencies.

The secret is behind that question. When to buy and when to trade. And for making good decisions, a trader should have good analyzing power and for that a trader should have good knowledge about analyzing. So ultimately it all comes to one point, the knowledge of the forex trader.

since currency dealing is risky market, i don't have any wonder with that factor, one individuals reduction the other obtain some cash and even few of them get benefit from their dealing and about amount i don't believe the fact with it, everything is powerful here if we business we must be already experience something like that

Well,there is no other way we can get to know when to buy and sell a currency apart from analyzing the market before we make an entry,for the fact that the market is unpredictable it is so hard for one to say a certain time when is right to buy and sell because it changes.

that timing is something hard for many people. we have to rely on many other things in such case to get this timing. and once you have that timing means you are going to buuy and sell the currency. it just makes things better over a period of tiem if we get this time right for ourselves.

The perfect chance to purchase a currency dealing is when the cost is down we can know this according to the graph motions and also the best a chance to offer currency dealing is when the cost are up according to the graph activity and also currency dealing is a industry where earnings can be made even when the industry is down and up.

even though there are many theory about when and how the market move, still difficult to figuring out the correct timing to buy and sell because the market nature actually is difficult to be predicted. better traders not focus in this difficult problem and focus only on trend direction.

The key is behind that query. When to buy and when to business. And to make excellent choices, a investor should have excellent examining energy and for that a investor should have excellent information about examining. So eventually it all comes to one factor, the information of the currency investor.

I think we need some analysis to make that come true in forex trading our hardwork is what I do get here so the best option is just for us to be focus and make our succees a reality for this trading.

in this case, the first focus of trader is in figuring out the trend direction, and then the focus is tried to make analysis in which level to buy or sell. remember that the market will always support us if we make order suitable with the trend no matter in which level we set sell or buy order.

As a newbie in forex, i tend to understand that we make profit by buying and selling of currencies so i need to ask when do we know the time to place trade, buy and sell our currencies?

Only technical analysis will help you answer your question! many easy techniques can be easily learned to help you.

Well,there is no other way we can get to know when to buy and sell a currency apart from analyzing the market before we make an entry,for the fact that the market is unpredictable it is so hard for one to say a certain time when is right to buy and sell because it changes.

Analyzing and monitoring are the best method and common way to use in trading which is part of every trader's strategy. Indeed, Forex market is unpredictable that's why it's necessary to have a good analysis before placing a position that we have given higher probability of making profits.

Analyzing and monitoring are the best method and common way to use in trading which is part of every trader's strategy. Indeed, Forex market is unpredictable that's why it's necessary to have a good analysis before placing a position that we have given higher probability of making profits.

yeah thats righ also in addition i think another way is being a constant trader that way we will get use to the market and with no much analysis we will be able to figure out when the market is said to be the best time to trade,also there are time session that are said to be having a volatile market price.

I always thought that forex can be a quick way to make money but i think it's more quick way to lose money. It needs a lot of planning so that we would be able to earn well in forex. So i just hope that I would be able to be good trader by learning well first.

If you don't know how to do your own analysis theirs a free daily forecast in many forex broker site that you can use. Although its sometimes a day delayed it still good to read one to learn and to be expose on how to do your own analysis. Later on you can just trade with our own analysis using the experience you get in handling this.

That's true but the problem is these, the forecast delayed indeed. making it not useful for people like me who are not good yet in choosing the right time to make buying or selling. That's why forecast are useless for me

My dear friend its impossible to predict the market trend with 100% accuracy. if we could no so easily the entry and exit time of trading than becoming millionaires would have been a child's play. i think you need to learn the basics of Forex and its strategies more thoroughly.

I think we need some research to create that come real in currency dealing our hard work is what I do get here so the best choice is just for us to be concentrate and create our success a truth for this dealing.

Yes it is very important to know the timing to buy and as well sell in forex and that will be playing a very key role in earning with forex . I have seen that most of the traders will be loosing there money just with a wrong decisions of buy and sell . A greed person will be loosing more in this situations .

Knowing to buy and to sell currency means you need to invest our time and effort in learning how to do analysis. Because this is were we going to learn how to trade in forex. The more we can earn good amount of money the more we can learn how to earn big amount. I do hope I can make good income in forex and this is my goal that I want to achieve.