• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowing the time to buy and sell currencies.

i think if you know the strategies for trading then you will know when is the best time to enter a trade. but it requires some knowledge and practice to do that.
Practice is what I really recommending. This is how you going to develop timing. Because when you practice you will going to realize that its necessary to practice to make sure that you are earning good in demo account before even trying to trade. I'm hoping that in just few days I can manage to earn some good amount of money in forex again. As I'm trading long term.

Yes, I don't any way for a trader to learn forex trading and now simple buy and sell positions. We can't answer directly when is the best time to open a position because it depends on the market status as well as our goal or aim in trading for that pair. And we know how difficult to make a decision to have a trade.

i think it would depend if you know how to read the charts. if you know already how to read chart pretty well then i think it would just come automatically when you would open a trade and close a trade. it is not something that we can say it in just few words how. it comes by experience and knowledge.

i think it would depend if you know how to read the charts. if you know already how to read chart pretty well then i think it would just come automatically when you would open a trade and close a trade. it is not something that we can say it in just few words how. it comes by experience and knowledge.
Its good that you have a forecast site. Its better that way than doing in manually. But of course it does help if you also know how to do your own analysis. But why do your own analysis if you can simply get one that is free online and that is done by professional trader right? that's why I prefer to use their forecast then check it if its good or not for my strategy.

I have not tried those forecast chart. So I would try to read the forecast of other expert traders. As I am still trying to learn more on my demo trading and I don't know how to read the chart yet. So I am hoping that I would be able to learn how to read the chart pretty well soon.

yes i think currency trading is so much simple in forex trading ,new members can learn it from friends ,not much experience and knowledge is needed for currency trading when i started i just did without any knowledge and i did"t know how to close trade but i took profit of 5$ and after that i asked from my friend he also guide me about right time for trading

it is great that you have a friend that guide you. for me i am just learning things by myself. i have not made any profit in forex trading yet. i know how to close and open the trade but i still am not good in trading.

very important to a trader have good trading system because entry and exit question, right time and bad time to trading question, only can be answered by have a good trading system. trader can search it because many good trading system already exist at the moment. but will be better if you spend your time to build it.

If you are newbies its good to find a site that can give you some tips on when to trade and so on. Although I don't recommend that you rely on that. I do recommend that you make sure that you try to study how they do their own analysis so that later on you can do it your self also.

thats the main key of doing trading is to know when to buy or sell..
there is a specified amount of pair.. and if it goes above it its time to sell and when it comes below it, its time to buy..
but thats not all, you should also know when to lock positins and make some profits.. :D

You will need to have a good trading strategy as this will dictate which trades to enter into, when to do so and when to exit. Otherwise you will end up just entering trades at random while you need to choose the right trades and know when the timing is right to enter.

What you need is actually a good analysis. No matter if its fundamental or technical or sentimental or both or the three of this analysis or what ever analysis that you want to use. Its all depends on analysis what will be your price range entry and your price range exit point. then its your strategy that will going to assess you afterward.

Yes it is impotent to know best time for trading Forex because it is right that Forex trading can possible almost 24 hour in a day but the market not give you full day big movements so you have to use some pacific time to trade faster like New Your - London overlap it is a best time to trade for high movement.

Well I think this can be accomplish through research because as far as I know each and every currency pair which is tradeable has its own time for trading we can not just stand up like that and start trading .
No what i normally do is to apply my strategy for detecting the best time to trade a particular pair.

Different pairs have different volatility and its time. Because we know that we have different market sessions and mostly the two sessions which are new york and london have the most active sessions and most volatile pairs EUR and USD. So in this case, we should know how to trade in this time.

I think to me knowledge should be applied inhere likewise and that is the much reason total concentration is adviceable when trading forex so as to avoid fund losing due to improper or unstrategized timing of trading.

Yes learning habit should be inculcate here but the most important thing is that in forex trading we have so many option when dealing with a particular pair know that a pair has its own time to trade so this should not be an interruption to our trade i think with good analysis and research we can always accomplish this.

After 10 months trading in forex and after having 3 active broker sites right now with 7 accounts total. I just realize that in the long run. If you have enough capital its really does matter if you develop good sense of timing. Just wait for the right moment you can actually double your money in one month. As right now once theirs a big rally or dip its really good if you are prepared.

Yeah it's better to be prepared when the market would have a long trend. So for now I am trying to learn how to read the chart well. So I am going to consider learning to use more indicators. So I just hope that I would be able to make good improvements on my skills soon as I will like to earn well

This long trend you are pertaining has something with the big events that will occur or the impact of the big news coming. That's why its very important to consider trading technically and fundamentally. This also ensures our chance to make more profits and control our losses.