• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowing the time to buy and sell currencies.

Sincerely i think to me Rid and i are on the same track.I majorly think that knowing the time to trade isn't that difficult.it only requires one to study the market to know when it would be favouring one.sincerely getting to know the in and out of the market would go a long way to help one in trading.

I want to share a secret. I open two accounts using two different broker sites. the other one I open sell and the other one I open buy and I'm trading eur/usd. Now I'm earning good in other broker site as I have a sell position and I request payments and make money. While in the other account that is losing because of buying position. I'm trying to hold on by doing hedging. and when eur/usd going to be bullish I'm going to earn money in the buy account also.
Either way I earn. lols.
how you earn than?? if just losing on one account to get another one profit just like moving on your own money from your right pocket to your left pocket... your money still same as it start than... so how you say that it is potential earn??

how you earn than?? if just losing on one account to get another one profit just like moving on your own money from your right pocket to your left pocket... your money still same as it start than... so how you say that it is potential earn??
If you are earning in one account then you can withdraw the profit that you are making at the maintain when the other account that is losing has experience reverse trends then I'm going to earn on that account also. In the long run I can earn in both account. That's why its important that you know how to handle a losing account so that you will not going to get MC.

It will be good if we have different trading accounts. So, we can use either hedging in one account or multiple accounts so we will see which of which will have better chance to have profits though this need timing when it comes to either we buy or sell trades.

I still need to develop my skills but I wanted to make trading on live account already so that's why I am just reading some predictions on some websites. So I just hope that I would be able to make profit following the predictions of expert traders. But I know I should learn how to know when I should open a position which I am trying to learn for now

I think you can do research for the different forex analysis but you should also have your own technical analysis or view of the market. So, in this way we don't only rely on one aspect but we compare and balance which analysis is better or if they are similar so, we can agree to make a trade.

Yeah and that is where our strategies sets in.After analysis is done then our developed strategy should inturn be tested straight away and mastered so that we would be on the winning side everytime.sincerely forex is interesting to those who wants it to be.

I guess hedging strategy is really a kind of strategy that is for me. I just request 40 dollars for profit taking this month of December. I could have withdrawn more but I prefer to keep the rest of my earnings in my account. I just realize that I reach 1495 dollars capital already so my plan is to reach 2,000 dollars capital before march 1 and add another 1,000 dollars capital so starting march one I'm hoping to have 3,000 dollars capital and earn 300 dollars a month profit.

I don't know how will I able myself to have that monitoring of having several trades and to come up with the hedging strategy that we need to focus with those that are in profits so, we will going to see if we are in profit/loss in total.

if i can do this perfectly then i will not have much problems in forex and just in one day i can get 1000% back into my account :D, but in reality not all like that, it need good analyze of charts, as we have more experienced with this skill, i think it means our trading will be better.

Sincerely when we look at it from our inner mind we would be saying or seeing that we could achieve much in forex but yet on another angle such would be kind of difficult if we get our analysis totally wrong.sincere avoid losing much in forex means we have to get things at least 96% right.

There's no impossible. Just think of it. So, once we have a problem we can have a solution or even alternative solutions. For me, our trading does not have or can't have percentage that we can apply particularly in our analysis or if our trade will have high chance of winning trades. Because, there's always changes in the market and there's also chances that we might have new analysis and modify our trade.

since forex is high risk market, i don't have any wonder with that thing, one people loss the other gain some money and even few of them get profit from their trading and about percentage i don't agree with it, everything is dynamic here if we trade we must be already feel something like that

This should keep in mind that we are not going to have profits. The only problem with some new traders are the high expectations that when they invest they can make huge profits easily. From the lack of experience they are going to lose of concentration in the factors that we should handle like our emotions and strategy not only in the analysis or their trades.

Sincerely what i think would majorly be affecting people's buying and selling currencies is greed.With our strategies we should always know when to buy but when greed sets in we tend to ignore buying and selling which could lead to us losing eventually.

It will be excellent if we have different dealing records. So, we can use either securing in one consideration or several records so we will see which of which will have better opportunity to have earnings though this need moment when it comes to either we buy or offer deals.

Well as a newbie that i am,to know the exact time to buy and sell currencies would depend on the pairs that one is dealing with,if it USD/JPY,i think there is no need for selling at most times because they are the most liquid pairs,but if is other pairs,a trader needs to watch the carefully before deciding to sell or not

One should not go into the currency market because of a hunch or feeling that that currency movements may go a certain way. This should be based on proper analysis of the market as we well as dictated by your trading strategy. This is why we should not force ourselves to trade even if the conditions are not right.

Sincerely when it comes to doing forex,it is at this point that our real skill and strategy is extremely needed so that we wouldn't be getting to make any sort of mistakes that would be making us ever regret doing forex.

The best time to purchase a currency is when the price is down we can know thic according to the chart movements and also the best time to sell currency is when the price are up according to the chart movement and also forex trading is a market where profits can be made even when the market is down and up.

- - - Updated - - -

The best time to purchase a currency is when the price is down we can know thic according to the chart movements and also the best time to sell currency is when the price are up according to the chart movement and also forex trading is a market where profits can be made even when the market is down and up.