• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowing the time to buy and sell currencies.

Indeed it is very hard to make money in Forex trading. You would need to practice a lot so that you would be able to make more profit than losses. But if you are very persistent and Hard working then you would be able to succeed in this very good but complicated business.

Yes, there's nothing wrong to practice a lot or trade in demo continuously because, you will need to learn Forex to be not easy to make profits and we can't perfect our trading no matter what. But once we have achieved a good strategy that make profits or in our aim then, it's worth it.

Indeed developing our own strategy is very important that will help us to make successful trading. But we have to learn that in the demo account before you would apply that in the live trading account just to make sure that you are very comfortable and sure about your trading skills.

previously I spend many times to tried lots of trading strategy. many trader said that its waste my time but with it, I become understand lots of strategy and indicators function. and guess what, this is actually useful to help me create my own trading strategy. but I still support senior trader advice that stick with one strategy and make it work will be save lots of our time.

Who said it was waste of time? Trading in Forex is a good business if we have learned and experienced it properly and that we can't have good profits if we don't have good strategy. But the success in here will make our lives in good or become rich. So, I don't see Forex trading to be wasting our time.

Well this is about demand and supply. I can only tell you about time to buy currency, that is when there is more demands in some certain exchange rate. Only focusing on demand and don't care about supply, you will trade successfully.

As a newbie in forex, i tend to understand that we make profit by buying and selling of currencies so i need to ask when do we know the time to place trade, buy and sell our currencies?

i am also newbie and i was just watching the market . I rely on my eye only . I just watch the price making analysis on monthly, weekly ,daily, hourly and 5 minutes variations. You can find this in the metatrader. Metatrader also have free indicators. But as i said i only depend on the price trend. So live or die, make your choice.

Timing is really every thing in forex trading. I do hope that in the long run we all going to make good income in here. I do believe that forex trading will going to make us earn good amount of money. I'm thinking that I can still make good profit each month especially if my trading analysis is really going to be accurate most of the time.

This is the most important part of Forex and I think, the real deal of Forex. It all bothers on the law of demand and supply as well as the economic standing and political activities going on the major countries which their currencies are traded. That is why it is necessary to do a detailed analysis at any point before opening or closing a trade.

knowing the time to entry market and tooj buy or sell positions basically need some analysis which known as technical analysis and fundamental analysis, even these analysis will not bring traders 100% correct result but at least it will close enough to make correct entry on market

analyse the market using technical analysis maybe suit to use to determine current market trend, knowing when to enter the market only safe if we already analyze the market and determine which support and resistance points to know how strength the trend will going on and decide to open a positions based on market situation

analyse the market using technical analysis maybe suit to use to determine current market trend, knowing when to enter the market only safe if we already analyze the market and determine which support and resistance points to know how strength the trend will going on and decide to open a positions based on market situation

Thats correct. In addition it also depends on the pairs which one is wanting to trade some pairs after analyzing will be better for the sell or buy. But best the analyzed result will tell on which one to do.

First learn about the currency pairs and all the sessions. Then decide in which time trading can be suitable for you. For the basic lessons you can go to babypips. Then think about the advance level.

To know the best time to buy an sell is simple ones we are good at analysis. first and foremost forex trading is the buying and selling of currencies simultanously in the sense that its been done in pairs so therefore its just like buying the US dollars now in speculations that they will appreciate in future and you will sell it. In essence to know when to buy and sell you will need to be good at analyzing the market..

I think it is best for select 2 - 3 currency pairs and analyse the market for 2 weeks. You will get the average report you needed. Then you can plan that when you want to trade which currency.

I think it is best for select 2 - 3 currency pairs and analyse the market for 2 weeks. You will get the average report you needed. Then you can plan that when you want to trade which currency.

It is not all baout choosing 3-4 pairs before we will be able to know when to buy and sell. We can know that after we must have conducted analysis and when the market is bullish on a pair then it is the right time to sell and if it is bearish then it is the right time to buy.

Yes, the timing seems to be everything when it comes to the stock market and the forex market. I am not sure how the people are going to be making a good way to the earning if they have no such timing. in such condition they should instead invest into the gold and that is one thing to manage as we see it better.

These information can easily be gotten from major broker websites and major site that deal on forex training. The basic thing in buying and selling is to buy when you predict that price will go up and sell when you predict that price will fall.

It's good if we will base also our trades with the related pairs that we can know the effect of one pair to another and we can advantage on those times when one side is not favorable for the traders or the market. Gold trading isn't easy to have good investments it will be high volatility as well.

Yes, the timing seems to be everything when it comes to the stock market and the forex market. I am not sure how the people are going to be making a good way to the earning if they have no such timing. in such condition they should instead invest into the gold and that is one thing to manage as we see it better.

Of course timing matter as when there is no business or market opens, the movement is downward or side way and there isn't a lot of profitable opp for you to trade so you should time your trade cause I do precisely time it. Also, I enter at the lowest price so in a downward market I woudl enter at the lowest price right before market open to gain profit. That has worked for me so buying really low is also crucial too in order to earn higher pips. Yes, only trade during 2 or more market openings in order to gain more profit.