• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowing the time to buy and sell currencies.

As a newbie in forex, i tend to understand that we make profit by buying and selling of currencies so i need to ask when do we know the time to place trade, buy and sell our currencies?

I think for this you should try some forex based site that can really teach you a lot in detail about forex.But as you know forex in the basic then you need to make the use of the indicator that are provided to you.The indicator macd is the most used one and can provide you some bases for prediction and you shoudl remember that the indicator macd is alone not the only way to gain you the knowledge about the ups and downs.You should also use other indicators and remembers to check the charts as well.

As a newbie in forex, i tend to understand that we make profit by buying and selling of currencies so i need to ask when do we know the time to place trade, buy and sell our currencies?

I think that you should need first to learn the basics in forex trading as you will not yet know about the well detailed of answer as you will find it in yourself when you start learning it. As you know it is difficult to have the good position in forex that's why traders do always use their strategies in order to spot the best place to open trade.

There were others that mainly depends their trades in the technical analysis while others do consult the fundamental analysis. It is really difficult to elaborate as you can't simply say that this point in time you can open trade because of the market is volatile.

Tanks for the answers. I really went to research about it and i tend to discover we buy currencies believing it will rise in the future so we can sell it and make good profit. In terms of the fundamental analysis, we can see that one predicts the future of the currencies apprecaition or depreciation by monitoring the economy of ones country. Its really nice to knaw all this as it will really helps us in our trading carreer.

Theirs no easy answer to your question but I will going to give you some tip.
1. find a good strategy.
2. find a pair that you are interested to trade.
3.know that pair volatility
4. find a forex website that gives or where you can find daily news that affects that pair you want to trade.
Now when you have this four. Just check the support and resistance level and the trend.

Sure l attempted them and it acted a piddling since me just at an meter l could not continue improving on my departure and l accepted to blend away the commercialize I am real concerned all but these. curiosity what could i add as these.celebrate apportioning.desire i can buoy check several almost these.

Sure l attempted them and it acted a piddling since me just at an meter l could not continue improving on my departure and l accepted to blend away the commercialize I am real concerned all but these. curiosity what could i add as these.celebrate apportioning.desire i can buoy check several almost these.
You don't make sense at all. I think if you have nothing to say that is informative its better not to post at all. Because you end up having a spam most and nonsense post that in the end you will end up having a deductions for spamming.
Right now I do hedging. So its really important to know the trend and direction first before you open a position. Because that's how you get your timing in opening a position. Either a buy or a sell.

You don't make sense at all. I think if you have nothing to say that is informative its better not to post at all. Because you end up having a spam most and nonsense post that in the end you will end up having a deductions for spamming.
Right now I do hedging. So its really important to know the trend and direction first before you open a position. Because that's how you get your timing in opening a position. Either a buy or a sell.

You are right. I also use hedging strategy just to make sure I'm still in good position even if my initial position goes the opposite direction. Learning when to buy or sell currencies could be learned while you are still in your early days of learning forex. In fact, this should be one of the earliest skill that you have to learn in order to prolong your forex career.

You are right. I also use hedging strategy just to make sure I'm still in good position even if my initial position goes the opposite direction. Learning when to buy or sell currencies could be learned while you are still in your early days of learning forex. In fact, this should be one of the earliest skill that you have to learn in order to prolong your forex career.
I want to share a secret. I open two accounts using two different broker sites. the other one I open sell and the other one I open buy and I'm trading eur/usd. Now I'm earning good in other broker site as I have a sell position and I request payments and make money. While in the other account that is losing because of buying position. I'm trying to hold on by doing hedging. and when eur/usd going to be bullish I'm going to earn money in the buy account also.
Either way I earn. lols.

This is not a very easy question to answer. The best way to know when you trade is to learn a lot about Forex. It is bets to learn the basics of Forex trading. You need to understand the charts. Stop loss is something important to learn about as well. Another factor in Forex trading is you. You have to make sure that you are in control of yourself. If your emotions are out of control, you are vulnerable to large losses. You also want to look at the different strategies that other traders use.

you need to search a strategy or trading system to help you determine when the time to buy and when the time to sell. select it randomly and test it until you found one the best and suitable to you. there is not exact parameter when to buy and sell because every system or strategy is different.

Actually, this is the hardest thing to do its almost similar to knowing when you are to trade. Since its same process to buying or selling a position. Definitely, we will come up to that when we have our own skills in trading and our own strategy. But its taking time for us to find the best strategy for us.

Sincerely this is a great task that would require great understanding.To know when to trade wouldn't be easy to say because no one can know when the market would be favouring and when it wont be.All we need to do is follow our instinct and do the trading at the right time.

I think, if there is really an accurate formula on when t buy or sell currencies, many would have been millionaires already. But this is not the reality. For me, results in forex trading is the net result of all the decisions of all traders. If majority goes this way, then prices will follow suit. There is really no sure or accurate formula.

I agree. Your best bet is to study the market. Even then, there is no guaranteed formula that will win the game. Your better off trying to manage your losses. The only thing you can do is try multiple strategies until you find one that works the best for you.

I agree. Your best bet is to study the market. Even then, there is no guaranteed formula that will win the game. Your better off trying to manage your losses. The only thing you can do is try multiple strategies until you find one that works the best for you.
Theirs three analysis I'm using right now. One is technical analysis, two is fundamental analysis, and third is sentimental analysis and theirs are times that this three does not have the same result. But I can way which is more logical and that's what I'm going to follow and so far It did not make me a rich man but I'm not losing much either. In fact I'm earning 10% a month using this three analysis.

Yeah we just have to choose the best method we can use each situation. I think you are a flexible trader because you just don't fall into one category as a trader.

It's important that a trader don't just depend on one analysis we have three analysis we can do but don't just depend on one it's better if you can do the three. If you only do one it's just like a table which has only one feet. :)

i think if you know the strategies for trading then you will know when is the best time to enter a trade. but it requires some knowledge and practice to do that.