• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

Actually it's not, but some people may say that it is perhaps each one of us has their own point of view regarding this matter because we may earn easily in here, but we can also equally lose easily in here so when you earn today, and you will lose at the next day you will end up with no profit at all.
Its easy to same and its not to some. But what is easy and what is not? A person who likes to cook say its easy to cook. A person who does not like to cook say its hard to cook.
In short if you want to trade then its easy to learn but if you don't have intention to learn how to trade then its hard. Because in my part I really don't think its hard to learn in forex. What you only need is commitment. Learning in forex is in your own time. You can study forex when ever you have free time and so on. But if you really don't give time to learn forex then I'm sure its really hard to learn.

Its easy to same and its not to some. But what is easy and what is not? A person who likes to cook say its easy to cook. A person who does not like to cook say its hard to cook.
In short if you want to trade then its easy to learn but if you don't have intention to learn how to trade then its hard. Because in my part I really don't think its hard to learn in forex. What you only need is commitment. Learning in forex is in your own time. You can study forex when ever you have free time and so on. But if you really don't give time to learn forex then I'm sure its really hard to learn.

yup , and the persistence is very important too -.,- . Too many friends came and asked me about forex but just have one of them didn't give up

Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?
yes there are so many opinion of forex. But as you know the seniors traders say that this is easy ways to earn. And actualy many people have succeed from forex.But also you know many new traders lose money instead win. That meaning be not natural the money to you.or you must study of it before you can earn

indeed forex is not an easy way to earn . it takes a lot of time. this is not something for busy people. if you are busy to learn forex then i don't think you would have the chance to earn something or well on forex. this is the hardest business to earn if you have no time for it.

As time goes and you increase your knowledge and experience you will find that you are better at trading because you are are now aware of what to look out for when doing analysis and your trading strategy also gets better. This is why the more you learn and trade it does get easier.

Last edited:
You simply have to learn what you need to do to become a consistently profitable trader, and then do it. It's possible to make a living with Forex trading, and it's much possible to make it as your part time job, but if you are still not consistent trader then you must keep on learning.

The good thing about forex is that once you start earning you realize you really can make money in forex and once you start trading and earning money you want to earn more and that's the main reason why you keep on opening new account and the more you open new account the more you earn and the more you earn the more you become successful in forex trading. At least that's how I feel. lols.

Yes it is easy way to earn money because there is no need to do so much hard work you have to make your Forex knowledge stronger and stronger you can make money very easy if you have no proper knowledge of Forex trading you will loss big amount money yes it is possible to loss your money without knowledge.

I disagree forex trading is not an easy way to earn in anyway forex trading need our effort ,hardwork and mnny things to be put in place before we can call it an easy biz aside from this forex is full of risk and loss.

Yes, because when you are starting to earn then you are really making money from Forex trading. The chances of earning and losing money on Forex trading will really depend on your knowledge and skills because a newbie likely lose in Forex trading because they are not efficient.

Indeed even if you are an expert trader its not going to be easy for you to trade as it's hard ot trade generally. Although the better trader you are the less difficult it would be. So it's not the same for all of us because we have different levels of knowledge and experience in forex

Always, we should take seriously that forex trading is not just simple and easy way to earn. Its extremely hard that no one can perfect or make huge profits consistently. Its definitely going to do much hard work and not simple interface as we need to study also the trading platform.

You do need to put in the work on a regular basis if you want to be successful in forex trading. Expert traders do have the advantage in that their experience has taught them lessons that will improve their chances of being profitable and they need to use that advantage. It does get better the more you trade and gain experience although its not altogether easy.

It's not going to be simple, it will surely require our hard work to be a successful we must always strive to be a good trader in every trade because the more experience we gain then the more knowledge that we can use to transform it to Skills.

I think forex isn't that easy but yet it can be made easy if we get to put extra hardwork,knowledge and skill.I think the major people that are finding forex easy and those that apply wisdom into it and those not having the mentality of getting rich overnight.

It will become easier when we have gained our trading experience and become skillful in forex trading. Let's say that as time goes by we will see that we have been done on it several times so why we will not think it is still difficult to earn or complicated.

Indeed just make sure you would give enough time to do well in forex and it would become more and more easy. So I hope that I would find it very easy soon but I am still trying to learn more hut I just want to enjoy practicing on the demo account. I don't want to rush things.

Its simple but you should have here learn that its not only easy way to earn but ourselves already if we can be successful in a field like forex trading which is risky. And we know the instances or scenarios of losing all of the funds. Definitely, you are not going to rush in here learn it slowly and surely.

Forex Trading

Although it is not an easy way to earn money but on the other hand it is being used all over the world and is there people around the world are getting in it so now it is in reach of every person and every one can use that is why it is now secure and easy.