• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

Good for you. Hey I am also joining a contest trading with demo accounts. I bet we are in the same contest. Goodluck bro! I am also hoping to land in at least the upper half of the contest. But of coarse it will be good to win it all. Let's see where my skills will put me.
I don't know if I'm allow to post this but if you want contest try ucwfx contest its started last monday. I already have earn 2,000 out of 50,000 starting capital. I don't about others but I guess they have earn more. I always play defensive trade. But I'm hoping to manage in profit rather than a winner in this contest.

I also want to participate with brokers contest as we can really earn some funds to trade in Forex even that is just a demo account that we will use then we will surely put an effort analyzing the market because we may able to earn a real money to trade in Forex trading.

These contest can really help to earn while learning at the same time. The benefit is that you get to trade in a safer environment for beginner traders and stand the chance to win prizes and I'd like to believe that many people would put more effort than they would their ordinary demo account.

Indeed they will really put an effort with the contest because usually the prizes are pretty good but expect that even those skilled traders will surely participate but I just don't know if the broker are limiting them but I guess they are not.

it is not easy to earn in forex. even if you are a good trader, you still have to concentrate well in trading. you would need to think hard about your strategy. but it doesn't mean we can not get good amount of profit only that it is just hard work,

Or you can get lucky and go in one day and at the end of the day find yourself gaining a big double digit pip. There is definitely an element of luck in here, and it is a bit of a gamble starting off.

Sincerely the basic problem that major forex newbies face to me is endurance.sincerely majority of senior forex experts once went through hard times doing forex so to me to get the benefits that forex has to offer one must be ready to endure.

Its all about equipping yourself with the necessary forex knowledge, experience and skills and actually using these to your advantage when it matters the most. Its one thing to you need to keep your emotions at bay if you want to trade in forex but another thing to apply. Having the determination and discipline can really help you earn well.

I don't like depending on luck with trading to get me through. I want to depend on knowledge and strategies because that would ensure bigger chance of winning. Some manage to win by luck but how far can they go with their luck

We don't really need to just depend on luck since we can have luck as part of our trading as purpose to not have much depression when we got losses. Although, its always connect us to our emotions which makes it in positive so we will not put down ourselves that will affect our trades as well.

Sincerely to me i think a bit of luck would go a long way in helping in forex because that to me helps even experts to would be confirming that.Moreso i think luck to me is essential because hardwork cant be doing the work alone.

Sincerely to me i think a bit of luck would go a long way in helping in forex because that to me helps even experts to would be confirming that.Moreso i think luck to me is essential because hardwork cant be doing the work alone.

Luck plays a role but just to a lesser extent. Luck plays arole in winning on forex but that deson;t mean that you have to rely too much on luck. It will still depend on how much do you know about technicalities in trading and of the market. I still believe that knowledge and experience is the most important factor that you should consider when trading. Luck comes and goes but knowledge and experience will stay so as the skills in trading.

Luck plays a role but just to a lesser extent. Luck plays arole in winning on forex but that deson;t mean that you have to rely too much on luck. It will still depend on how much do you know about technicalities in trading and of the market. I still believe that knowledge and experience is the most important factor that you should consider when trading. Luck comes and goes but knowledge and experience will stay so as the skills in trading.

Yeah i agree with you that knowledge and experience got alot to do when talking about forex but really atimes we need luck so that we wouldn't be taking the wrong trading step.Well i think generally if we hard all this forex would be easy.

I agree that there will be times when you will need Luck on your side, not only Knowledge and Experience. There will be times when you will get Lucky, especially when an accidental news happen to agree with your plans or strategies. But certainly, Luck always go to people who comes in trading with much-prepared plans and strategies.

Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?
All earning ways online is hard of you don't have any idea what's that online earning opportunity is all about. But if you know what you are doing then I guess theirs no way you can say that its hard to earn online. Right now I'm trading in forex and some how I'm earning from the month of april, may and june this july I'm in negative but lets see if I can recover and make it a four month earning streak.

I agree that there will be times when you will need Luck on your side, not only Knowledge and Experience. There will be times when you will get Lucky, especially when an accidental news happen to agree with your plans or strategies. But certainly, Luck always go to people who comes in trading with much-prepared plans and strategies.

Yes sometimes luck could be a factor. But let's face it. Luck is luck! They come and go and they never stay. You might be lucky for a minute and unlucky for the next 3 days so that's why we should never depend on luck when it comes to winning in forex. Knowledge and skills are still the most important things in forex trading.

Yeah, luck is one of the worst things to depend on, especially with Forex. Fortunately, Forex is one of those programs where you can use skills in order to achieve great gains. Sometimes, you can get lucky at Forex. In most cases, luck will work against you.

some members said it is not that hard to earn in forex. but it will depend on your goal. maybe those people who say it is not hard to earn in forex were just earning small amounts only.

I think it will depend on your level as a Forex trader because if you have the skills of being a good Forex trader then it might be likely easy for you to earn a small percentage of your capital monthly as it is much better to protect our capital than to blow our account.

Its easy to earn money and since its easy to earn money its also easy to loss money. that's the problem of forex trading easy money in. Easy money out. Last month I did earn 8 dollars in one of my forex account this month I loss 60 dollars plus. That's how hard that is to earn money in forex trading and that how easy that is also if you know what you are doing in forex.