• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

Forex is unpredictable, one day you can earn some money and next day you can lose it. Experience is very important, at the beggining can be hard, but with time it will be easily and of course you must have luck!

Yes, that's what forex trading. That's why traders need to consider those possibilities of losing and winning in forex As we know that market will not going to follow you but we need to learn to listen to the market and try to follow them. Although, the market does not give concrete signals for traders.

yes that is true. forex is not going to adjust to our level of knoweldge. we have to adjust to forex and its difficulty. we have to increase our knowledge so that we would find forex easy enough so that we can trade forex well.

It's part of Forex trading it will just depend on your level if you are just a newbie in Forex then you may face losing often but as you experience, and learn you understand more about Forex trading then likely you will know how to make some profit in Forex.

yeah newbies definiely have a hard time to earn well on forex. only the good traders can find it easy to earn something on forex. but i don't say that every good traders can earn such a big amount. it would depend on how good youa re the will determine also the amount that you can earn in forex.

yeah newbies definiely have a hard time to earn well on forex. only the good traders can find it easy to earn something on forex. but i don't say that every good traders can earn such a big amount. it would depend on how good youa re the will determine also the amount that you can earn in forex.

Yes, your level of knowledge, experience and how you apply the to your trades will determine on how easy it is for you earn from forex. It doesnt become 100% easy for sure but it gets easier for you to make trading decisions that are likely to leave you profitable because your have acquired the know-how.

So we should try to make fires easy for us by trying to learn forex more and practice more. So I hope that I would be able to have more knowledge in forex so I can trade better

Forex is easy way to earn if you already learn how forex works. But if you don't have any idea how to make profit in forex then forex is not easy to earn. I know its hard to earn money in forex. I have already six accounts in forex but still until now I have hard time earning. that's how difficult forex trading is. But seeing that each time I trade and each time I survive market volatility I realize that its really good to make money in forex.

It does get better in time as you increase your knowledge, experience and actually apply them to your trading. This is why the more that you are learning and trading you will see results of improvement in your trades if you do so because you are getting better and better.

surely that forex is easy when a trader equiped them self with proper knowledge, experience and specially have good trading system. but to get all of them, a trader should hard work first. maybe will consume a lot of time and maybe also will make a trader getting frustate. but if not give up, I am sure they will get all aspect to become success.

IMHO there is no "easy" ways to earn money at all. You invest your time, you get reward - it's that simple. So money earning on forex is simple, but not easy - it's hard work.

What you put is what you get out. You not only will be investing money into forex but you will need to invest the time learn and practice as well. It will surely not be easy as many people may want it to be but there are no short-cuts to making profitable. Its definitely no easy way to earn.

Those who thing they can do things the easy way are always the one who loss money fast. In forex trading you need to have a long term goal. Short term goal you will just going to take bigger risk. And bigger risk means you can earn good amount but if you are not lucky then you going to get MC fast also.

Indeed its very important that we should have long term goal as well. So that is why I want to learn more so than I can accomplish my long term goal. I just want to earn in the beginning then just keep on losing afterwards.

Clearly forex trading is not something that one should think of to provide returns in the short-term because you are likely to be disappointed. You need to look at the long goals in as far as trading and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get there. Your skills and experience will improve over time and this is when you will see positive results when trading.

Yes, because just learning how to trade in trading platform will take time. SO its like learning a subject or a course, that needs time to fully understand to gain profits. Every business should not be think as easy as we thought but we give effort and hard work for those.

It must not really take it as an easy way to earn though there are some people who can really make profit easily in here, but remember that you can also make a losses in here easily, and if you don't have enough knowledge then you will surely fail.

Not at all.. its not like that.. its very easy to earn only if you have struggled to get some eperience by loosing trades and thats not about get ashamed of..
as almost all the newcomers always looses trades but thats the key to success as you will be able to know your weaknesses and then will improve your trading quality..
so trading is business of mind and experience, its not the place to get profited for all..

Actually it's not, but some people may say that it is perhaps each one of us has their own point of view regarding this matter because we may earn easily in here, but we can also equally lose easily in here so when you earn today, and you will lose at the next day you will end up with no profit at all.

Not at all.. its not like that.. its very easy to earn only if you have struggled to get some eperience by loosing trades and thats not about get ashamed of..
as almost all the newcomers always looses trades but thats the key to success as you will be able to know your weaknesses and then will improve your trading quality..
so trading is business of mind and experience, its not the place to get profited for all..

Yes, losing traders is part and parcel of the forex industry and you can get to gain a lot from those losses. Its a long road to learning and mastering forex but the good thing about it is that it will be rewarding to a trader when they get to that level of being an expert trader.