• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

Indeed everything is easy once you've learned it already but when you are starting everything is hard because you need to understand a lot of things in Forex trading not about the Forex itself also using the trading software you will need to have some time learning those stuffs in there.

Forex is easy to learn if you want to learn. Its easy to learn but theirs just too many things to earn in forex that its going to take life time of effort to make money from it.
I know its hard to make money in forex but I'm happy to say that so far in two months I'm in profit.

Yes, there's no complicated or complex thing for a person if they will just keep in mind that they are serious in earning in forex and don't want to rush in trading. Thus, it will be not a hindrance for them to learn it even its difficult to earn in forex because of unpredictable market. For sure those who don't have jobs will able to learn this trading and make it a good opportunity to earn.

Yes, there's no complicated or complex thing for a person if they will just keep in mind that they are serious in earning in forex and don't want to rush in trading. Thus, it will be not a hindrance for them to learn it even its difficult to earn in forex because of unpredictable market. For sure those who don't have jobs will able to learn this trading and make it a good opportunity to earn.
That's true. Just wait for the right price then trade when its been hit and don't forget to use SL or do hedging. Although me I prefer to use hedging. I'm trying to trade using hedging right now and I'm starting all over again as one of my account in instaforex is 60 dollars down. But I'm going to make sure that what I learned in my first account I will going to use in my second account.

Forex don't ever to be easy because forex is the very risk business and I think forex isn't easy and must require about skill knowledge and experienced if traders think forex is easy they will get fault in the future because they don't respect about that.

Forex can be one of the easiest ways to earn money when you know what you are doing. Unfortunately, it is very rare to actually cash out big in the Forex market. In order to be able to profit from Forex trading, you have to manage your mind set. You need to really study the market and understand a lot of the different aspects about the market. You also want to look into some of the different strategies for Forex trading and understand how they work. If you leap blindly into the market, you are very likely to lose a devastating amount of money.

Yeah! Forex is one of the riskiest because in offline business you will not lose your capital in just a short period of time but in Forex your account can be blow with just a seconds when the market moves against you. It is not easy way if it's happening such scenario in trading.

Yeah! Forex is one of the riskiest because in offline business you will not lose your capital in just a short period of time but in Forex your account can be blow with just a seconds when the market moves against you. It is not easy way if it's happening such scenario in trading.

You could only get your account blown in such a short time if you are not careful and you know nothing about trading. That's why basic knowledge in forex is very important because through this you give yourself a chance to stay in trading without losing your money. You don't need to trade all your money in your first trade and you just have to enable stop loss to control your loses.

You could only get your account blown in such a short time if you are not careful and you know nothing about trading. That's why basic knowledge in forex is very important because through this you give yourself a chance to stay in trading without losing your money. You don't need to trade all your money in your first trade and you just have to enable stop loss to control your loses.
That's why its important that we trade in demo account first. Because in demo even if we blow up our account we did not lost a dime since its only virtual money and secondly its really does not matter if you loss all your virtual funds what is important is that you learn something.

There are so much advertising about forex in every country. There so many courses on this theme. I think it's no very difficult to learn it

That's why we have Forex Forums these days where we can able to get funds to trade in Forex, some other Forex are giving a Bonus so you can really do your first trading without losing your own money in Forex. It is quite motivating to actually know someone earning good in trading one day I would also.

its hard for beginner in forex trading because they don't have proper knowledge and good experience to lead them get consistent profit in market. but for experienced trader who have good knowledge and experience will said it easy but previously experienced trader also have a lot of problem same as newbie or beginner in forex market.

its hard for beginner in forex trading because they don't have proper knowledge and good experience to lead them get consistent profit in market. but for experienced trader who have good knowledge and experience will said it easy but previously experienced trader also have a lot of problem same as newbie or beginner in forex market.
That's true. that's why its important that if you are a newbies you must try to trade in demo account first. In real account you should already have a good knowledge and skills. Because if you don't do that you will going to end up losing your capital. Just like what happen to me before.

practice a lot required in order to collect experience and its automatically develop trader skills and knowledge about the market. everyday market serves different situation and every situation maybe new for beginner or newbies. spend a lot of time to practice is for beginner or newbies sake.

In the beginning it is likely to look hard and complicated for newbie traders to get up to speed. If you expect to make riches within a short period of time then this is likely not for you because you need to toil hard to get a point where you can make good trading trading decisions that maximise profits and minimise losses. If you do not have the patience and discipline then the learning process will seem even harder.

If it is the first time trading or the first few times, of course it would seem difficult. Nothing is easy at the start. You need to get used to it. The only way to do that without losing money is to trade with virtual money. The once you get the hang of it, it would be easier, but it would still be difficult. professionals don't earn a profit every single trade.

And in forex you need to be consistent in your trading strategy. If its working then keep it and don't try to chance strategy in the middle of the trade. this is the worse scenario that happen to me. I chance my strategy in the middle of the game and I loss money. But I still did manage to salvage and earn some.

The learning process in forex is never ending which is why you always learn something new and new tricks in the process. It is not a good idea to change your strategy in the middle of a trade because you are deviating and using something that you have not tested so you cannot be sure of the result.

Some how I'm earning for the last three months in forex trading so not bad at all. But right now I joined a forex contest. I want to check how is my trading skills is so I will see if I can make some profit and hope that profit is enough to land me in top 100 or some think like that.

Some how I'm earning for the last three months in forex trading so not bad at all. But right now I joined a forex contest. I want to check how is my trading skills is so I will see if I can make some profit and hope that profit is enough to land me in top 100 or some think like that.

Good for you. Hey I am also joining a contest trading with demo accounts. I bet we are in the same contest. Goodluck bro! I am also hoping to land in at least the upper half of the contest. But of coarse it will be good to win it all. Let's see where my skills will put me.