• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex easy way to earn?

Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?

Forex can be easy to earn once you have stayed into it for years and have acquired alot of skills that will make you a successful trader. It really needs time and effort to succed here and to the newbies, they tend to find it easy to believe that we can earn easily when the look at the huge losses one can encounter while trading but the clear fact is as we go deep we learn to earn more and reduce our losses

yes it is very difficult to learn forex. i have talked to some traders who have been learning forex about months already. although they were able to make some small profits in their trading. but they still say that they have still lots to learn in forex. i am basically on the basic only and not able to make profit yet.

Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?

Well,it depends on each individual.To me,i don't think it is that hard to earn from Forex at all,that is if you know what you are doing.If you master all you need to know about the trading,you will discover that it is very easy.

When you have the skills and experience it may be easy for you to earn in Forex but at that stage you are targeting to earn a lot of money so at the same time it's very risky. @yudostirarizki well you don't need to have friends to learn Forex because you can learn Forex in a lot of ways.

but i think it is our motivation and desire to learn which will determine if we will find it easy or not to learn forex. but some says it is not that hard nor that easy. so i think with that we can still find it possible to learn forex if we given enough time.

It's always easy for the one who already learn it.. Well, learning never stops. I really love reading a lot of articles about Forex because in that way i am accumulating some knowledge and also i want reading some experiences of other trader because for sure i can apply that when i am trading.

yes i think if you have passed the stage where you were just starting to learn and have enough knowledge things can get pretty easy to keep on learning and master forex. but the start is the hardest part of learning forex as you would be overwhelmed with a lot of new things to learn.

Well, let's go back to real question. This thoughts are usually comes from newbie "Is Forex easy way to earn" because when you read some stories online about those traders who is very profitable in Forex or just simply some traders that earning something from Forex. You'll see that they earning well, but you are only seeing one side because who would want to publicize your losses in Forex?

I have been wanting to do this but it seems that most groups are made of citizens from other countries. It would surely be beneficial if you can join a group that speaks your own language.

I have been wanting to do this but it seems that most groups are made of citizens from other countries. It would surely be beneficial if you can join a group that speaks your own language.
Are you still talking about learning forex? I think what ever country or language you use as long you know how to read and write and understand english I think theirs no problem in learning forex. Forex is about understanding. So if you read and understand how forex works you will going to earn.

There is no difficulty in learning forex trading at all.It all depends on how you want to go about it.It is better to first read the basics first on sites that you can get them from and them improve your knowledge by posting on Forex Discussion forums.

I dont that it is either hard nor easy to understand and start trading in forex because it really depends on your approach. Taking your time to make sure that you understand before going into it is key as much as going for a real account after you are comfortable with a demo account.

i think some people don't find it hard to learn forex. but for me i do find it very hard to learn forex. it is very complicated for me and needs a lot of patience to learn and master each strategy.

Now I believe that as long you have funds you can earn in forex. I'm happy that I have 100 dollars in my instaforex although the amount is just moderate but since my pips value is 1 pip 1 cent. I can survive big time volatility. Now I can think long term trading in forex. I'm happy that I earn good in here last april but I can't say the same this month of may.

Yes, as long as we have chances or opportunities to trade we can have chances to earn or have our success. We don't need to stop as we don't lose if we are going to find ways to have free trading capital such as the forex forum contests both forum related and trading related and also to have the bonus for posting in some forex forums. I'm hoping that this month will be easier for me to have profit.

It isn't an easy way to earn when we are still new to the system just as a newbie we do find it so difficult to cope at first but when we learn it properly and have a good exprience its then easy for us to earn with the system.

I always believe in the saying that "things are easier said than done." Yes forex might be that easy if we just focus on its concept. Sell when the value of currency A is high and buy if its value is low and you expect it to rise after a week or so. Very easy but if we involve all the technicalities and other factors, that where it becomes so difficult.

Don't you think that reverse might be the case when we indulgde in it through the right process and direction though nothin good comes easily,which is to say that it isn't easy at the start and might be when we already got our self used to it.at a stage it might be our hobby.