• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is demo trading valuable?

I have a training center for training new traders by demo trading. I am sure by demo trading they do, they will have some basic knowledge, and skill for maximizing their profit and minimizing the risk. They will decide to deposit after some months taking free course in my training center.
About which training center you are talking?

I have a training center for training new traders by demo trading. I am sure by demo trading they do, they will have some basic knowledge, and skill for maximizing their profit and minimizing the risk. They will decide to deposit after some months taking free course in my training center.

Yes its good to trade with Demo account in the beginning as you can learn from real market experience without loosing money.

with which broker you prefer to trade, which broker has the best demo account how do you think?

You can try FXOptimax demo accounts. If you want to test their specific account types then open a demo account according to it. It will help you examine how you will perform on live account.

You can try FXOptimax demo accounts. If you want to test their specific account types then open a demo account according to it. It will help you examine how you will perform on live account.
I think liteforex broker is better , they have fast execution

It is better for a trader to find out what is better for himself. Not all brokers are suitable for different type of traders. So they should test and judge it by themselves.

Demo account trading is very important for newones to be familar with forex knowledage, but mirco live account trading should also be equal important, because perfect demo performance will affect your future live trading.

It is better for a trader to find out what is better for himself. Not all brokers are suitable for different type of traders. So they should test and judge it by themselves.
Yes. Of course each broker have own opinion about trading. And our aim to find best one. I already find best one. Do you find good broker also?

a demo account is very important for traders because the demo account then we will be able to train with good trading skills, the skill increases, will help us to improve trading results. we can use a demo account to improve trading skills

Demo account trading is very important for newones to be familar with forex knowledage, but mirco live account trading should also be equal important, because perfect demo performance will affect your future live trading.

You are correct. A small amount needs to be used in trading for gaining experience and controlling emotions. A demo is very useful but one drawback of demo is it can not train emotion.

At least you should have good demo perofmrance before switching to live :D I had some good trades with hotforex demo account when I started trading but after that, my account was blown in real.

there is no escaping demo, its the first step in learning and knowing the broker, I trade a decent premium account at hotforex but stil keep a demo for testing and maybe blow some steam off if unsure of certain trades, demo is that important. but remember demo alone is not enough to identify the broker.

we need to learn trading demo account, with the demo account then we will be able to able to increase the skills of a good trading, for which we had to use a demo account trading skills so well that we will increase

trading with a demo account is very valuable for the demo account then we will be able to be able to practice the skills of trading. Increased skills will help us to be able to improve trading results. for that we need to use a demo account with either

trading with a demo account is very valuable for the demo account then we will be able to be able to practice the skills of trading. Increased skills will help us to be able to improve trading results. for that we need to use a demo account with either
usually i use demo account from liteforex for testing forex strategies

In my trading career, after passing a long time I am still dependable on demo trading. I use my all trading strategies in my demo trading to see the performance how it works. But, we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Of course demo trading is very valuable because from this we can learn many new trading strategies and plans and more over our confidence can grow in a very rapid manner making our trading performance best in no time.

Is demo trading precious? Sure. Should all buyers demo trade with my fee action buying and selling techniques before attempting to trade them live? Truly. However, you must understand that there may be 0 emotion worried with demo buying and selling, and so it is able to most effective take you so far and should now not be used as a crutch.

Before emotional training one needs to have something which will give him profit. If something can bring profit then emotions can be trained according to that. So do what comes first.