• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is demo trading valuable?

You can loss in demo account and you can learn like what is to make loss even in fact you don't lose anything but it will struck you especially if you are still a newbie. In this case you will learn also how to manage your emotion well without affected so much even not as big as what will struck you in real account later but demo account gives you the overall picture.

Demo account must be maximized by trader as well as possible. And yes, we will get loss in demo, but from this experiences, we must try to be better trader. It's the key to use to get maximal result in forex

Demo account must be maximized by trader as well as possible. And yes, we will get loss in demo, but from this experiences, we must try to be better trader. It's the key to use to get maximal result in forex
We only going to loss virtual funds in here so theirs really no real money involve and no real loss in here. This is why we don't get emotional stress if we trade in demo account and this is the main reason why I always say that its best that we try to trade in real account to practice also.

Yes, I also think that trade at demo account is one of the necessary steps in learning. It is also possible to use no deposit bonuses of Fresh, they also risk-free, but give the chance to earn some money.

We can practice in demo account without worrying that we going to loss money in here. But we can learn a lot in here. I do know that forex trading is really risky so its very important that we focus on learning and then earning in here.

Generally, we the traders are willing to become a knowledgeable trade for making profit constancy in this market place. But, we don’t prefer to trade in demo account which is considered as a powerhouse of knowledge in Forex. From my first day of trading, I trade demo account very seriously for becoming a professional trader. I opened my demo trading in MxTrade where I got $1000, 000 that inspired me very much to carry on this trading in a long time. After passing 3 months, I gathered proper trading knowledge that helped me very much to kick of live account in a proper way.

Demo-account has one disadvantage, you can't use it for long time because of wanting to earn real money).

Generally, it is usually predictable that maximum Forex trader does not judge the implication of demo account. They receive it only a put into practice match and not serious at all. Other than, it is languorously true that it is the best place to learn Forex properly and one can easily take most exact fundamental or technical analyses from demo account. In my trading life I took demo account very seriously and I got huge balance from my trading platform GCI. Here, I can trade all major currencies with competitive low spread. Therefore, this trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So I am able to make profit in a short time by using this policy.

We obtain good knowledge and results when we are involved in demo trading, but I must admit that demo lacks one thing, it lacks psychological set up present in live trading.

Pragmatically, demo account is the place to get together most powerful analyzing trading knowledge, but, pragmatically, all we do not suppose the importance of this explanation. In point of fact, I took demo account is a place where I use all trading strategy to see the performance how it works. As like, I always like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk although my trading platform MxTrade supplied me 1:400 leverage. But, in my demo account I apply to trade in a high lot by taking high leverage. Therefore, I always be relevant many trading policy to increasing my trading experience so that, I would mistake in my live account.

The demo account is a good and useful way to learn how to trd and to pratctict better and try some strategy befor that you uee it on real account and like that you can stop lose money

Very valuable i cannot measure how valuable this account but without it i will never be able to trade like this, and many traders who start from scratch also cannot trade well and maybe loss even more, or forex become an expensive job/business.

I found trading on demo useless, because of simplified trading conditions (no slippage, spread widenings, etc). There is no psychological tension as well you may hold your position open till getting MC. On live account it's hard watching heavy drawdowns in cool blood. I advice newbies to start from micro live account, for example from Hotforex micro account. Used it for 4 months when I was a newbie

Demo trading is of course a necessary step. But you don't have to expect that Forex club demo for example can give you the idea of trading. It won't happen cause their real quotations differ from demo a lot.

Pretty valuable, reminding that how much experience that not only me but i am sure million of traders experienced before. Demo trading also give traders chance to taste how good a broker that you all want to try if they aren't good enough in demo, i am sure you cannot choose it.

Yes its very important not only for new traders but experienced traders also refer these Demo accounts to check their strategies and all.

Pretty valuable, reminding that how much experience that not only me but i am sure million of traders experienced before. Demo trading also give traders chance to taste how good a broker that you all want to try if they aren't good enough in demo, i am sure you cannot choose it.
I agreee with you, but I also think that only with a demo account you cannot estimate how good a broker is, because you cannot test how fast it withdraw you money, for instance.

Yes, it is totally right i only want to tell that demo trading is valuable because we can do something there, we can test strategy we can do an experiment without afraid of losing more money. This is also a good place for newbie to start learn.

starlite

Broker Representative
Demo trading is in benefit of beginners in a manner that they learn all about forex trading , do practice and make their plan test it as they want this thing helps them to make them a good trader .All demo practice is free for them .

Yes, it is totally right i only want to tell that demo trading is valuable because we can do something there, we can test strategy we can do an experiment without afraid of losing more money. This is also a good place for newbie to start learn.
With no doubt! I always start to use broker with a demo and I have a couple of demo accounts to test new strategies when I begin to trade with new currency pairs.