• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is demo trading valuable?

Demo account trading may seems as a tiring job yet it is much helpful in learning forex trading more easily, it can also be used to back test any strategy or also helpful in development of EA. I tried hotforex demo account which never expires and is free forever, i usually do trade demo account in my free time for testing my new strategies.

yes demo trading is very much valuable because that can increase our confidence so that we can deal with the real account and make profit pips without being facing much hurdles and problems in the future .

Yeah....! Demo Trading is very much valuable, as we learn Forex Trading through it and also the traders which have its knowledge, can improve their Forex Trading.

Profits in demo account can't be withdrawn however the experience earned through demo trading can be helpful in making profits in real trading accounts.

Very good if any newbie willing to spent time use demo account to learning, but maybe not all trader willing to spent time in demo account, because they have reason only waste of time due profit in demo unwithdrawable
Yeah demo account is good for newbies as it gives a virtual market experience to traders.which is a good for exposure towards market.

I have noticed some brokers also offer demo trading contests too, don't you think its a good idea to join them trading free demo account for enhancing experience as well as prizes too.

The demo account is the master place to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge that is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this training place at all. In my trading career, I always use my all trading strategy in my demo trading first of all to see the performance how it works.

I prefer to trade manually, as it keeps the control in our hand, robots may be reliable but they aren't always yield profit, sometimes we may lose because of them, so I don't like to use it.

Robots might perform well under certain market conditions and market conditions change time to time. And robots can not adapt to those changes as it works with predetermined rules.

Demo trading is valuable indeed because when we can practice a lot in the demo account ,we can get the confidence and like that we can make consistent profit pips and make a bright career here .

In my trading career, after passing a long time I am still depending in demo trading, even though we the traders who are particularly scalpers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. Before live trading, I use my all trading strategies in demo account to see the performance how it works.

Demo trading is valuable indeed because when we can practice a lot in the demo account ,we can get the confidence and like that we can make consistent profit pips and make a bright career here .

Yeah Demo is the best way to learn the each and every aspects of Forex Trading, you need to practice lots of Demo for gaining the required knowledge of Forex Market.

Demo trading is always valuable because that can teaches us the basic of the trading business and if we can do seriously this work ,we can get the confidence and the experience in a proper manner.

Demo has always been proved beneficial for the newbies. They learn quite a lot through it and it helps them to increase their knowledge about the real market of Forex.

Demo account is the master place to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but we the traders who are particularly newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Yea demo acccounts is very helpful even if you are an experienced trader as you can always check your trades and strategies.

Demo accounts trading can be the one of the biggest asset of any successful trader so who ever wanted to be successful in future may not ignore the importance of trading demo accounts.

yes demo trading is valuable indeed because the inner confidence can be increased with time and experience and like that the performance can be enhanced.

New traders should practice demo trading for more than six months before going to live trading accounts, i still practice demo account in my free time beside live trades.