• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is demo trading valuable?

Is demo trading valuable? Yes. Should all traders demo trade with my price action trading strategies before attempting to trade them live? Absolutely. BUT, you should understand that there is ZERO emotion involved with demo trading, and so it can only take you so far and should not be used as a crutch. Once you have ironed out all the details of your trading strategy and have made consistent money with it on demo for about 3 months or slightly longer, it’s time to move to the big-boy account IF you have the “fun money” that I discussed earlier. If you don’t have the fun money then keep demo trading, but take your demo trading results with a grain of salt knowing that the emotion is ALREADY removed for you.
After passing a long time I still depend on demo trading , I use all my trading strategies first of all in demo account to see the performance how it works.

Demo trading is valuable indeed for every traders because here we can increase the confidence and the experience and like that we can face all the hurdles and can handle the real accounts .

Besides improving confidence and experience, i guess it is good for every newbie because it helps learning forex trading processes easily.

I traded for almost a half a year on demo, and I can surely say that it's valuable.
I lost much at the start and thanks to demo I lost only demo money :D
other way, I'd blow my real account, and in fact, it would be a great problem for me, as I have to work hard to earn at least something that I can invest...

For each traders the demo trading is a must because from this we can learn many new things and strategies and like that we can develop the experience and knowledge in a proper way.

I traded for almost a half a year on demo, and I can surely say that it's valuable.
I lost much at the start and thanks to demo I lost only demo money :D
other way, I'd blow my real account, and in fact, it would be a great problem for me, as I have to work hard to earn at least something that I can invest...

In fact demo account practicing can be the biggest asset for any successful trader and anyone who wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of demo account trading.

Forex is still risky even if we master demo account so we should not neglect the importance of other factors like money management etc while trading.

Demo trading is very much valuable because with such trading we can get the confidence and the skill to be very much in the profitable range in the real trading arena.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

Demo is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading as it doesn't includes the risk of losing money, but we need to take it very seriously and we need to imagine that we are losing real money, if we really wanna learn properly through it.

Just open a new demo account, that would be handier in this case! In addition, there is no need to change your broker, you’ll get enough space to open new demo account with the same broker! Even you don’t need to submit your name and relevant info, go there client cabinet and just click the button “open new demo account”.

Yeah, Demo Trading is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading and after that you could do small investments to get a better picture of Forex Trading.

Yeah, we need to go one step at a time, else we might lose it all if we do not obtain appropriate knowledge and skills and experience to become successful in Forex Trading.

Newbie should take demo account first of all because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

Great suggestion in my opinion as the only way to learn trading and trading processes is to utilize demo account to max even the professional traders used demo account to test the strategies before implementing them to live trading account.

Demo trading is the most effective way of learning! Yes it’s a free service, but the advantage of demo trading service is too high! I used my demo for one year before opening my live account, even till now I am testing my trading system in my practice account!

Demo account is good for new trader because we will be able to learn about forex trading. But surely, we must learn about forex trading itself. I trade with FXB and I also try to maximize their facilities. There is education section for new trader

If you are not comfortable with demo, then you can use cent or micro type live trading account! Till now there is no competitor with demo! Demo is the number one way of Forex learning! Yes, it’s a free service but too much effective!

Demo accounts are helpful and offcourse we can learn forex processes more easily with them without investing any single amount with the broker.

yes trading can be done with the help of demo process in a quick way because when we are confidence and experience can be gained in a proper way to deal with real