• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is demo trading valuable?

Is demo trading valuable? Yes. Should all traders demo trade with my price action trading strategies before attempting to trade them live? Absolutely. BUT, you should understand that there is ZERO emotion involved with demo trading, and so it can only take you so far and should not be used as a crutch. Once you have ironed out all the details of your trading strategy and have made consistent money with it on demo for about 3 months or slightly longer, it’s time to move to the big-boy account IF you have the “fun money” that I discussed earlier. If you don’t have the fun money then keep demo trading, but take your demo trading results with a grain of salt knowing that the emotion is ALREADY removed for you.

demo have some advantage. it will be help us learn about market. when we have new contest we can test it on demo account. some broker have demo contest. if you can trade good you can get money with it

Demo is simply valuable because you don't have to spend a lot of money to learn. Had it been there weren't any Demo account, I'm afraid how many of these new traders would have attempted to trade in Forex. They wouldn't want to risk a lot of things, not even their hard earned money only trying to learn.

That's true. We don't spend a dime learning and yet we end up earning. I'm so lucky that I do make some profit in forex trading because of demo account. I do know that slowly but surely I can really enjoy having big trading account in here.

You can start trading with low investment. If forex trading is expensive then the popularity would be low. You can start your forex account with minimum amount to utilize the capital. You can start the forex with 10$ but in stock market their you need lots of investment.
Forex trading is not much expensive especially when we compared to other financial markets. You have the option if you want to get low income then you need to invest low amount if you want to get huge profit then you need to invest lots of money in it to get the results.

Why it is not valuable? in fact demo account is valuable, how can we avoid that this one is valuable. Before demo account exist the one who want to trade must open a real account and then learn there, also do trial and loss there, which is so painful.

I do value forex trading. This is were I can earn good amount of money by learning in demo account without spending a dime. So for me what I save in here is my earnings. Because I don't spend money to learn to start with.

Demo practice useful to lead traders to be knowledgeable, and experienced as well. Since there, traders can observe markets, tried to understand market character and test various strategies in order to point out the best and suitable strategy to use to deal with market complexities.

I will say it is. I do know that I can earn great amount of money in forex trading right now. Simple as that. Its just a matter of time before I can really taste my own profit also that is worth more than 500 dollars. Having 20 trading accounts with 500 dollars trading capital means I can earn 500 dollars a month also.

Demo trading without doubt is very valuable for trader. Can you imagine without demo account? I don't want to imagine you but to tell you that there are more losses because of they only try real account at the first without getting familiar to the platform and forex itself( this is for newbie), and for expert they cannot do back test.

Demo account is always work how time market open demo is very important and helpful on the all kind of trader this is real market and risky market so skill develop is must and it is possible on demo trade.

Yes Indeed, Demo trading really useful for the traders who are starting their journey in the FX Market and all the newbies who don't want to risk their real money so that they can get use to of the market and achieve a good experience.

Surely, Demo trading is the core of learning Forex business. Because, it’s much clear and effective way to get live trading experience. But, I have seen maximum new Forex traders open their demo account with a big virtual capital. Therefore, they can’t use their demo properly. Actually, newbie’s do not get proper instruction for trading. But, I am very lucky that I get enough educational facilities from GCI Financial trading broker in my demo trading period. Therefore, I used my demo very rightly as a result, I opened my live account with the same broker. Because, this ECN broker allows hedging. Personally, like to hedging in high voltage news time.

Yes Indeed, Demo trading really useful for the traders who are starting their journey in the FX Market and all the newbies who don't want to risk their real money so that they can get use to of the market and achieve a good experience.
Right, and each broker provide demo account right now. We can maximize it to hone skills and get trading experience as initial step to start trading in forex. And surely, when we want to start trading with real account, we must try to use small amount first, like using cent account

Even ZERO emotion involved in demo account but you don't have to worry about losses and perfecting your trading system will be easy for you. rather than in real account where you have some concern about your money. Demo account as it was created for testing purpose not for earning and still valuable up to now.

Demo trade is really important before start Forex business. but you should be take demo account like a real account. and open demo account with low capital. then trade in demo account more then 4 month. if you have some trading experience then you will be do better in your real account.

Why do we should talking about valuable or not??
I think its useless and will not help our improvement in forex trading. talking another is useless and just keep learning many strategy to gain more profit..

Each broker i have ever seen, provide demo account as their responsibility to new traders, to educate them having some basic knowledge and skill to run forex. I am aware, this is the valuable of demo account for a trader
Not only for education but it is also as the place for someone who want to make a review about a broker, usually we can see how much spreads that will be give to us per pairs, or we can check how much pairs that broker offers there.

The Demo online trading account is ideal for those who are new to online trading or traders who wish to test their trading strategies without having to deposit or risk any funds. The Demo online trading account gives traders the opportunity to test our broker online trading platforms and to simulate all trading account types offered by them.

The Demo online trading account is ideal for those who are new to online trading or traders who wish to test their trading strategies without having to deposit or risk any funds. The Demo online trading account gives traders the opportunity to test our broker online trading platforms and to simulate all trading account types offered by them.
Talking about new, i think experts also can get some benefit from demo trading, in that acount they can do some kind of experiment, test their new formulated strategy and many others that maybe most newbies cannot think about.