• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

Hi Budado! The nearest expo we are going to take part in is going to take place in Singapore on June 6. The schedule is available here showfxworld. We would be happy to visit Philippines in case we are invited by the organizer.

Wow Philippines! I hope you can visit us, we would be happy to have you here guys. Please come :)

I have six active account in here right now and one account that has no funds yet. Actually its already a trading account its only got MC and that is the main reason why its does not have funds yet. lols. I do hope I can make good income in instaforex. I'm still aiming to have 10 active accounts in instaforex and trading eight different pairs and each account has a least minimum of 100 dollars trading capital.

Wow Philippines! I hope you can visit us, we would be happy to have you here guys. Please come :)

Not far from Singapore but yes, I've never heard any international broker announced to have visited Philippines. I would say that only the local brokers are known and I still think that Insta will able to consider it as there are many traders here as well to also know more of the broker.

This company into a little money you can not make big money, because he will find you trouble, you can enter a lot of money just money, or just deficit over, no matter what

I'm just wondering. I request payments via LR and right now LR is down and its seems going to be down for good. I'm just wondering what will happen to my investments in here since most of my invest come from LR? I do hope LR can recover soon if not I do hope Insaforex will have other alternative mode of payments.

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
I'm just wondering. I request payments via LR and right now LR is down and its seems going to be down for good. I'm just wondering what will happen to my investments in here since most of my invest come from LR? I do hope LR can recover soon if not I do hope Insaforex will have other alternative mode of payments.

Hi budado,
Currently company has no official confirmation nor disclaim of any information about Liberty Reserve payment system situation. Once such information is appeared, we will be commenting it issuing an official release on our website.

We recommend clients to continue use their trading accounts with InstaForex normally and not to make any hurried conclusions. In any case, despite of what will be output of current situation with Liberty Reserve, it is assured that it will not impact our company's work a lot. We kindly ask you to wait patiently for further updates from Liberty Reserve side.

Hi budado,
Currently company has no official confirmation nor disclaim of any information about Liberty Reserve payment system situation. Once such information is appeared, we will be commenting it issuing an official release on our website.

We recommend clients to continue use their trading accounts with InstaForex normally and not to make any hurried conclusions. In any case, despite of what will be output of current situation with Liberty Reserve, it is assured that it will not impact our company's work a lot. We kindly ask you to wait patiently for further updates from Liberty Reserve side.
Thanks. Its does not bother me much that LR will be gone as I know I'm in a good hand since I only have less than 10 dollars in my LR account and the rest of my funds are invested in instaforex so I'm sure even LR is gone my LR investments in instaforex is secure.

As obviously not all of the Forex brokers who use of LR will going to be affected much. Although, it's really affecting many traders that used to have this method and we can see that most of the traders preferred it as well even myself for the low fees it have. Now, I think of Paypal and webmoney here if there is wmz.

I know instaforex is the worse hit when LR goes down. But I'm hoping to maintain and sustain my account in here until this site fully recover and pay me. Although I can only get 50% of my LR funds. I'm wondering if its just the deposit or also the interest.

I just invested 200 dollars in here using my CC and now its turn to 227 dollars. I'm going to continue trading and hoping to reach 300 dollars worth of funds in one of my account. If I reach that much then I will going to request payments via paypal since paypal has maximum of 300 dollars a day withdrawal.

I just invested 200 dollars in here using my CC and now its turn to 227 dollars. I'm going to continue trading and hoping to reach 300 dollars worth of funds in one of my account. If I reach that much then I will going to request payments via paypal since paypal has maximum of 300 dollars a day withdrawal.

-Hello Budado! Instaforex shall only deduct form an account 50% of all funds deposited through Liberty Reserve.

-Hello Budado! Instaforex shall only deduct form an account 50% of all funds deposited through Liberty Reserve.
So what this got to do with my investments using CC and cashout using PP? I really don't see any connection at all as I'm withdrawing using PP and I invest using CC.

Anyway when before I invest using CC a chart support say that I only need to do one trade and I can cashout using PP. I invested 200 dollars and I turn it to 231 dollars right now but when I cashout I got refunded and I cashout again and got refunded again. I tried to send support email but theirs no answer and finance support chat support say he is trying his best to find responsible manager. Why were did all finance manager go?

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
So what this got to do with my investments using CC and cashout using PP? I really don't see any connection at all as I'm withdrawing using PP and I invest using CC.

Anyway when before I invest using CC a chart support say that I only need to do one trade and I can cashout using PP. I invested 200 dollars and I turn it to 231 dollars right now but when I cashout I got refunded and I cashout again and got refunded again. I tried to send support email but theirs no answer and finance support chat support say he is trying his best to find responsible manager. Why were did all finance manager go?

Hi Budado! Your investment using CC will not be affected as LR was gone. All the Finance managers are in the office and doing their job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Budado! Your investment using CC will not be affected as LR was gone. All the Finance managers are in the office and doing their job.
I send multiple emails in finance department but no answer until now. So I guess in term of relying to them for the details is almost no chance. I prefer to ask you this questions as you can answer straight up. Than no reply on finance department. I guess your finance department is busy doing something else.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
I send multiple emails in finance department but no answer until now. So I guess in term of relying to them for the details is almost no chance. I prefer to ask you this questions as you can answer straight up. Than no reply on finance department. I guess your finance department is busy doing something else.

Hi BUdado! When did you contact the Finance and which e-mail you sent your request to and from which email?

Hi BUdado! When did you contact the Finance and which e-mail you sent your request to and from which email?
The same email address that I use when I join and open an account. And until now theirs still no reply. I also try to message instaforex finance but the chat support in finance told me that theirs no available dependable manager at this moment and I just need to wait.

I would notice that sometimes the server Is very slow that's why I would not be able to log in on my trading platform account. Anything later on I am hoping that I wouldn't be having any kind of difficulty on my own account . Because I wanted to continue to do some demo trading.

This can depends on the server or your ISP already. Though, this can happens and what we need to do is to be more patient. And I'm quite fortunate that we have better connection when it's evening so, I usually trade in the evening in this case and no server issues.

IFX Yvonne

Broker Representative
The same email address that I use when I join and open an account. And until now theirs still no reply. I also try to message instaforex finance but the chat support in finance told me that theirs no available dependable manager at this moment and I just need to wait.

Hi Budado! Can you please PM me that email and also specify the email you sent your request to. Thank you.

Hi Budado! Can you please PM me that email and also specify the email you sent your request to. Thank you.
I'm sorry I already delete message that I send. but in two months time I will going to request payments again and I will going to furnish you a copy of the email and and the response if any if I get one. In this way you will have a blow by blow event.