• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

InstaForex - InstaForex.com

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
Janko Tipsarević is New Face of InstaForex
InstaForex Company is happy to inform its clients that Serbian tennis player Janko Tipsarević will become the face of the company in 2013. A talanted sportsman, current World No. 8 and three-time ATP winner, shoots for the stars and steadily reaches the goals. Life principles for Janko are hard work and constantly developing. InstaForex is of one mind with the athlete as the company aims for modernization and quality improvement.

janko-letter-en.png

Janko Tipsarević is an outstanding representative of Serbian male tennis players as well as erudite person and a good company. Apart from native Serbian language, Janko knows English and Russian; he is also interested in football, snowboard, and electronic music.

Janko devoted the whole life to tennis: he started his career in the age of 6. The victory at Australian Open in 2001 marked the beginning of his junior victories. After that he won French Open, Futures Championship, and ATP Challenger. Junior success was followed by Janko’s latter triumph: he became a multiple finalists, prize winner, and champion of ATP tournaments, World Cup, Big Slam, and Davis Cup.

Recently the sportsman gave himself a go in currency trading, having chosen InstaForex Company for this purpose. One of the reasons for Janko to choose InstaForex is the availability of such innovative services as ForexCopy and PAMM system as well as a great variety of contests. We believe that Janko will master Forex trading and win new tennis competitions.

Towards the news goals together with InstaForex!

11th InstaForex trading server
InstaForex is glad to announce the launch of a new trading server InstaForex-USA2.com. The server is located in the United States and is aimed at improving the quality and the speed of orders execution. Moreover, the server provides 5-digit quotations to make trading conditions better. This is especially true for strategies based on making a profit from the slightest fluctuations in exchange rates. Therefore, InstaForex-USA2.com is the second company’s server after InstaForex-Europe.com with quotation accuracy up to 5 digits.

InstaForex has the largest technical resources of MetaTrader trading servers that enable the company to maintain the highest level of its services amid intense competition. The constantly growing popularity consolidates the leading position of the broker’s trading system for several years. Eleven trading servers including MT5 server and more than 200 data centres all over the world reflect the company’s continuous improvement of its technical infrastructure.

We are sure that introduction of additional trading server will make your trading even more comfortable.

Trade and earn with InstaForex!

IFX Kerstin

Broker Representative
It is time for gifts by InstaForex!
InstaForex has summed up the results of the contests and prize draws finished last week. Let us name and congratulate the winners on their deserved and well won victory.

FX-1 Rally
The best result in the extreme Friday’s FX-1 Rally was shown by Sergey Botov among the other participants trying to earn as much as possible in a day. The next race is to take place on February 1, 2013 from 00:00 till 23:59 (GMT+3). Momentum traders are welcome to the contest registration page.

InstaForex Sniper
This week’s sharpest shooter of the currency market and the winner of InstaForex Sniper, a thrilling demo contest, is Vladimir Trafimov. Please accept our sincere congratulations! Everyone can take part in the next contest, which will be held from January 28, 2013 till February 1, 2013. You just need to fill in the registration form on the relevant page of our website till 23:00 (GMT+3) January 27, 2013.

Chancy deposit
The chancy deposit of $1,000 is given away every week to the winners of the campaign. Last week the luckiest customer of InstaForex was Mamad Sabani. Congratulations on your win and a substantial money prize. The rest participants are advised not to upset because the next step of the contest is scheduled for the next week.

Trade Wise, Win Device
Every fortnight InstaForex presents iPad, iPhone, Blackberry or Samsung Galaxy Tab to the winner of the Trade Wise, Win Device campaign. This week’s prize taker is Oleg Korzay! If you want to test your luck too, you need to replenish your trading account with not less than $500 and register for the campaign on the relevant web page of the company’s site. Who knows, maybe you will win next time!

Learn more about the contests
Photos and comments of the finalists

I'm really disappointed with InstaForex support for partner and their security!

About 15 days ago there have a withdraw from my partner account which I did not authorized! Instantly I report it to get my money back and they can look into it. They replied and said that they will look into the issue, yes, I'm glad.

And then, 11 days later, no money back to my account, no reply from them! I contact them again to see how it work. They reply that it's impossible to get the money back!

Can you believe it? Usually it took 5 days or 1 week for the withdraw being processed, there have much time for them to denied withdraw request of that scammer but they did not make it!

Be aware everyone!!! You has been warmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The issue has nothing to do with instaforex but you and your partner. If you have a partner then you should pick a partner that you can trust. In partnership account one of those partner can withdraw and deposit as its does not matter how many people that accounts has as in instaforex its just one account and anyone who make deposit with that account can withdraw with that account also.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
The issue has nothing to do with instaforex but you and your partner. If you have a partner then you should pick a partner that you can trust. In partnership account one of those partner can withdraw and deposit as its does not matter how many people that accounts has as in instaforex its just one account and anyone who make deposit with that account can withdraw with that account also.

What are you saying? Did you read my post? Did you understand it?

Read it again, please!

This is the issue with InstaForex, nothing to do with me and my partner.

At the moment I only have one active partner with IFX, the rest I recommended them with another broker.

What are you saying? Did you read my post? Did you understand it?

Read it again, please!

This is the issue with InstaForex, nothing to do with me and my partner.

At the moment I only have one active partner with IFX, the rest I recommended them with another broker.
Its seems your the one who don't understand what I'm saying. I read your post and I understand your post well but your the one who don't bother to digest what I'm pointing to you.
About 15 days ago there have a withdraw from my partner account which I did not authorized!
You have a partner account right? You don't have individual account. That's why and I quote and I will say it again.
The issue has nothing to do with instaforex but you and your partner
. In partner accounts a partner can request payments even without your consent. That's why its called partner account. As long the name is valid anyone can request payments in partner accounts. Secondly as I said it before you can only withdraw using the same process as you deposit. the mere fact that the withdrawal is successful the processor used to withdraw is also the same processor used when deposit was made.

But you don't even bother to read and react to what I'm pointing out to you. If theirs a loophole in your partners account its has to be something to do with your partner. As I myself experience this before and that's why I'm pointing you to the right direction. But if you are blind to know how to make your partner account secure then its your loss.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Its seems your the one who don't understand what I'm saying. I read your post and I understand your post well but your the one who don't bother to digest what I'm pointing to you.

You have a partner account right? You don't have individual account. That's why and I quote and I will say it again. . In partner accounts a partner can request payments even without your consent. That's why its called partner account. As long the name is valid anyone can request payments in partner accounts. Secondly as I said it before you can only withdraw using the same process as you deposit. the mere fact that the withdrawal is successful the processor used to withdraw is also the same processor used when deposit was made.

But you don't even bother to read and react to what I'm pointing out to you. If theirs a loophole in your partners account its has to be something to do with your partner. As I myself experience this before and that's why I'm pointing you to the right direction. But if you are blind to know how to make your partner account secure then its your loss.

Alright, I see what you mean. It's an misunderstanding. :32 (21):

Partner Account (or Affiliate Account) is an account that I open with IFX, when I prefer traders to IFX I earned commission and I'm the only one who can make withdraw on that account.

And, what you mean that account of my partners, or their trading account. Use some comment senses you can see that there have no reason for me to complain about their account, right? Since it has nothing related with me, they make withdraw, they deposit, they win, they lose, etc. all of them has nothing with me. :32 (18):

Someone access my account, withdraw my money, so I complain but IFX does nothing about it.

Let's imagine, someone access your account and withdraw your money? Can u accept it?

Now you know how angry I'm with their actions. :32 (5):

Last edited:
New Campaign - New Porsche from InstaForex
The sky is the limit for InstaForex Company. Life has its own rules and if you want to be the first, you have to keep up with the times.

Apart from providing its clients with wide range of services and convenient trading conditions, InstaForex Company continues to develop and offer new solutions. Today, InstaForex Company is proud to announce the launch of the Porsche Cayman prize draw. The campaign will run up to 2015, when InstaForex Company will award one of its clients with the sports car produced by the legendary Porsche AG.

The Porsche Cayman is the embodiment of the latest automotive technologies, combining comfort, speed, and advanced ideas of engineers. The two-seater sports coupe is fully equipped and is a perfect example of outstanding dynamic performance. This car is for those who manage their public image and have a high level of self-esteem.

If you want to take part in the campaign and have a chance to win the Porsche Cayman, you need to replenish your trading account with not less than $2,000. Maybe you will be the one who will park the luxury sports car in your garage in 2015!

However, if you do not want to wait for the final of the campaign, you can participate in other car prize draws with finals in 2013 and 2014.

Right now you can take part in the Best Trading, Luxury Driving campaign and have a fantastic opportunity to win the premium luxury crossover Porsche Cayenne in 2013.

Having joined the Sports Lotus is Your Trade Bonus campaign, you get on the list of candidates for the newest Lotus Evora in 2014.

By participating in different contests and campaigns by InstaForex Company with a prize pool totaling more than $500,000, you can win the part of this sum or become the lucky owner of a prize car.

In order to learn about the range of prize cars offered by InstaForex Company and find information about terms and conditions of the campaign, please visit the official website of the broker.

Alright, I see what you mean. It's an misunderstanding. :32 (21):

Partner Account (or Affiliate Account) is an account that I open with IFX, when I prefer traders to IFX I earned commission and I'm the only one who can make withdraw on that account.

And, what you mean that account of my partners, or their trading account. Use some comment senses you can see that there have no reason for me to complain about their account, right? Since it has nothing related with me, they make withdraw, they deposit, they win, they lose, etc. all of them has nothing with me. :32 (18):

Someone access my account, withdraw my money, so I complain but IFX does nothing about it.

Let's imagine, someone access your account and withdraw your money? Can u accept it?

Now you know how angry I'm with their actions. :32 (5):
First question. what processor is use to withdraw funds in to your account? As I sad again. No one can withdraw funds that is not used to make deposit. So if theirs a withdrawal what is the mode of deposit?

Secondly if theirs a withdrawal in your account is that funds is yours in the first place? In partner account. A broker site can deposit money to your partner accounts and can withdraw it also.

For example you receive 500 dollars deposit and after an hour or two they will going to withdraw that 500 dollars also. You will see that theirs a withdrawal of 500 dollars. But did you also check if theirs a deposit of 500 dollars that is not done to you?

Unless you can post me the history of your account transaction. What can I do is only speculate. But unlike you when this problem happen to me. its only take 30 minutes of chat support to explain to me what happen and why theirs a withdrawal in my account. As the money that has been withdrawn is not mine in the first place. As its been deposited their by partner's

Now its just commonsense. If you don't want others to have access to your account so what is the point of opening partner account? What is your purpose of having a partner accounts if what you want is a individual account?

Its like buying a round trip ticket and complain that you been charge double simply because you only want a single journey ticket. lols.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
First question. what processor is use to withdraw funds in to your account? As I sad again. No one can withdraw funds that is not used to make deposit. So if theirs a withdrawal what is the mode of deposit?

Secondly if theirs a withdrawal in your account is that funds is yours in the first place? In partner account. A broker site can deposit money to your partner accounts and can withdraw it also.

For example you receive 500 dollars deposit and after an hour or two they will going to withdraw that 500 dollars also. You will see that theirs a withdrawal of 500 dollars. But did you also check if theirs a deposit of 500 dollars that is not done to you?

Unless you can post me the history of your account transaction. What can I do is only speculate. But unlike you when this problem happen to me. its only take 30 minutes of chat support to explain to me what happen and why theirs a withdrawal in my account. As the money that has been withdrawn is not mine in the first place. As its been deposited their by partner's

Now its just commonsense. If you don't want others to have access to your account so what is the point of opening partner account? What is your purpose of having a partner accounts if what you want is a individual account?

Its like buying a round trip ticket and complain that you been charge double simply because you only want a single journey ticket. lols.

Now just one question, have you ever open affiliate/partner account with IFX? Or ever refer someone to IFX and make money by commission?

More explain from my side is just a waste as you just don't understand/refuse to understand.

Now its just commonsense. If you don't want others to have access to your account so what is the point of opening partner account? What is your purpose of having a partner accounts if what you want is a individual account? .

This is certainly the best joke of the day and it's so stupid for trying so hard to explain to you. Guys from IFX read your posts they just hard laugh at you.

I prefer other traders, I earn commission and the commission paid to my Partner/Affiliate account. It's something I rightfully earn.

Final explain to you as if you don't even understand such simple explain then it's just waste of time.

What you said it's right but for PAMM account. :32 (35):

ProTrader have this type of affiliate account: Trader-Partner

[MENTION=11726]IFX Bella[/MENTION] [MENTION=3526]IFX Kerstin[/MENTION] [MENTION=3987]IFX Gertrude[/MENTION]:

Trader created thread in Forex Scam/Fraud & Warnings section and this issue may create bad rumor for your company/services.

If appreciated I hope there will have some explain/support.

About 15 days ago there have a withdraw from my partner account which I did not authorized! Instantly I report it to get my money back and they can look into it. They replied and said that they will look into the issue, yes, I'm glad.

And then, 11 days later, no money back to my account, no reply from them! I contact them again to see how it work. They reply that it's impossible to get the money back!

Can you believe it? Usually it took 5 days or 1 week for the withdraw being processed, there have much time for them to denied withdraw request of that scammer but they did not make it!

Thats your fault, not instaforex's. Beside its not possible, since managed accounts can only trade and not make withdrawals.

clear.gif

That's not possible, managers dont have the authority to make withdrawals, only to trade.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Thats your fault, not instaforex's. Beside its not possible, since managed accounts can only trade and not make withdrawals.

Don't jump in the discussion without knowing what is going on, at least read few latest post. it just make you look so stupid.

Did I ever say I manage account for anyone? or accept investment from anyone?

IFX Gertrude

Broker Representative
Spirit of rivalry and zest for victory
Being a trader is a big pleasure; moreover, it is also convenient and profitable. InstaForex pleases its customers with a wide range of services and prizes too. Another contest week came to its end, and we are ready to award our winners to the sound of a solemn drumbeat. It’s high time to give prizes to those who managed to become the best!

FX1 Rally
No rules, no limits. Nothing matters, but insistence and a will to win. These are the two qualities that help FX1 Rally participants to cross the finish line. And the fastest racer this time is… Nadtochyy Gennadiy! He really did a first class job showing his mastery to the rivals and was the first to reach the finish line. We congratulate the winner on the stunning victory and invite all those who enjoy competing to go for another step of the contest. You can test your skills again next Friday — just pass a simple registration procedure on the appropriate page.

InstaForex Sniper
The best Forex sniper is a truly honorary title! And InstaForex Sniper, one of the most popular contests for traders, is a chance to earn it. Competing with other owners of demo accounts, Agus Arifin thrashed all his rivals and won a $500 prize. InstaForex sincerely congratulates him on the triumph and invites him to register for the next round of the contest which will start on February 11, 2013.

One Million Option
An intriguing struggle for the main prize has become an integral part of this contest. One Million Option is not only a chance to try your luck, but also an opportunity to see how good you are at navigating the intricate labyrinth of currency trading. Last week, Vladimir Ikonnikov was the one to snatch the victory out of hands of his rivals. Why don’t you go for your victory? Register with the contest, you may well be next to have $500!

Lucky Trader
There is hardly any trader who would not like to be titled the lucky trader. This contest held by InstaForex enables everyone to turn the luck around, but only few succeed to do it. Every two weeks the company’s customers compete to get the prize, and this time Dmitriy Chiub is the winner. The next contest step will be held from February 11 to February 22, 2013. Hurry up to taste victory!

Dreams come true with InstaForex!

Learn more about the contests
Photos and comments of the finalists

Now just one question, have you ever open affiliate/partner account with IFX? Or ever refer someone to IFX and make money by commission?

More explain from my side is just a waste as you just don't understand/refuse to understand.

This is certainly the best joke of the day and it's so stupid for trying so hard to explain to you. Guys from IFX read your posts they just hard laugh at you.

I prefer other traders, I earn commission and the commission paid to my Partner/Affiliate account. It's something I rightfully earn.

Final explain to you as if you don't even understand such simple explain then it's just waste of time.
Yes I have joined partner accounts a year back and Now I understand why you will never going to understand your case as you are close minded and don't listen or try to understand what I'm trying to tell you. I don't know what happen to your account as I don't see or can't see your account nor have capacity to check your account. But as I said again and again I experience the same situation as yours. Or I thought I have. Until you become defensive instead of comparing if we have the same experience or comparing my notes to your case.

Again. In my account I receive deposit that is not mine and theirs a withdrawals. The same amount and that's why I ask for chat support for explanation and some how that chat support explained to me in a way that I understand that the withdrawal that is made in my account is not my funds. As its not my deposit. That's why I'm asking you again and again to check if the withdrawal made is the same as the processor made to deposit as you can only withdraw using the same way you deposit. But Instead you playing defensive in here and not even confirm or deny if the withdrawal that you claim happen is using the same method of deposit as I previously ask. try to understand what I'm posting to you so that you can understand your situation. I'm just here to help you as I experience this before. But if you don't want to listen and believe what you want to believe then go ahead. Its not my loss and believe me you will never going to find a solution.

This month I earn more than 250 dollars in instaforex and its maybe small amount for you but I'm type of person who try to understand the possibilities and not the reason why we encounter problem in our accounts. I have lots of frustrations in instaforex also. But I make sure that I tried to understand how their system works and play with their system.

One thing I learn in instaforex is that instaforex make mistakes sometimes but they also correct it if they make mistake although they never admit that they make mistake. That's why I keep on asking you again and again to check the deposits and withdrawals because if they make deposit by mistake then they will going to withdraw it. But I really don't understand why instead of checking this possibilities and and confirm or deny it you find it as a joke. But I guess the joke is on you. As :32 (20): as I find solution to my problem while you are still at loss.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Yes I have joined partner accounts a year back and Now I understand why you will never going to understand your case as you are close minded and don't listen or try to understand what I'm trying to tell you. I don't know what happen to your account as I don't see or can't see your account nor have capacity to check your account. But as I said again and again I experience the same situation as yours. Or I thought I have. Until you become defensive instead of comparing if we have the same experience or comparing my notes to your case.

Again. In my account I receive deposit that is not mine and theirs a withdrawals. The same amount and that's why I ask for chat support for explanation and some how that chat support explained to me in a way that I understand that the withdrawal that is made in my account is not my funds. As its not my deposit. That's why I'm asking you again and again to check if the withdrawal made is the same as the processor made to deposit as you can only withdraw using the same way you deposit. But Instead you playing defensive in here and not even confirm or deny if the withdrawal that you claim happen is using the same method of deposit as I previously ask. try to understand what I'm posting to you so that you can understand your situation. I'm just here to help you as I experience this before. But if you don't want to listen and believe what you want to believe then go ahead. Its not my loss and believe me you will never going to find a solution.

This month I earn more than 250 dollars in instaforex and its maybe small amount for you but I'm type of person who try to understand the possibilities and not the reason why we encounter problem in our accounts. I have lots of frustrations in instaforex also. But I make sure that I tried to understand how their system works and play with their system.

One thing I learn in instaforex is that instaforex make mistakes sometimes but they also correct it if they make mistake although they never admit that they make mistake. That's why I keep on asking you again and again to check the deposits and withdrawals because if they make deposit by mistake then they will going to withdraw it. But I really don't understand why instead of checking this possibilities and and confirm or deny it you find it as a joke. But I guess the joke is on you. As :32 (20): as I find solution to my problem while you are still at loss.

Need not for your nonsenses post anymore, the answer is here: InstaForex - InstaForex.com - Page 16

I guess you also are type of poster that don't read latest before jump in the discussion. :)

I just signup with this broker some days ago and I do beleive that in as much as my account remain active I will derived something good from them.

past few post in this thread is really interesting and even though I am not follow it since beginning, I know that its serious problem and ProTrader tried to share his disappointment to us all member of this forum. I am sympathy to you protrader and I hope you are not give up to seek clarity by keep making contact with instaforex.