• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to choose a Forex broker?

I focus on having a good stable trading account in instaforex. This is my priority right now. I think this year I can have seven account with 1,000 dollars trading capital on each account in here. That's total of 7,000 dollars trading capital. Although I only target to earn 50 dollars minimum on each trading account. That's would be a 350 dollars a month profit for me.

There are so many tips to choose best broker, Firstly we check trading conditions including spreads, platforms and system.which was important for us.

I always started with processor that I can use. What the use of having low spread and having a platform that you want if they don't carry the processor that you are using? So its good to find forex broker sites that uses the processor that you use.

While transaction processing is still running smoothly and we still feel comfortable trading with a broker that we use, why we must look for another. Better use of our time to focus on our trading so that we can get maximum results , and of course, remains disciplined with money management that we already have.

@TenkoFX
The big question is how can we find a good forex broker site that we can use to trade. So before we can make some transaction we need to find a forex broker site to trade to start with. Its really good money when we already have a forex broker site. But what if we don't still have a forex broker site?

There are many ways for people who want to seek a broker that is more suitable for their own choice, just like visiting some forums that review brokers or just by check the regulator which is strict and find if your broker is exist there or not.

Yes, after joining in Forex. We traders are very tense to choose our right trading partner. Because, it’s really very tough hob for new Forex trader to select right trading platform. it’s true, maximum new Forex traders make dealing with scam brokers. As a result, they don’t get enough trading environment for learning Forex. By the way, I have managed my trading platform after doing long time research, then I have ‘GCI’ trading broker is the best selection for me. Because, this award winning broker allows scalping and hedging. In addition, have automatic money transaction system. Therefore, I can withdraw my profit at any time without any additional fees. Even, this regulated trading broker provides me 4% interest according to my trading balance.

There are many ways for people who want to seek a broker that is more suitable for their own choice, just like visiting some forums that review brokers or just by check the regulator which is strict and find if your broker is exist there or not.
Right, it happens because of we need convenient service to make us be more focus when trading. We can try to use demo account to help us get the right broker for trading, also reviews from traders who ever use that broker.

For me, the most important factor is Regulation and if a broker is regulated and word of mouth and reviews about that particular broker is good, then in my opinion its really good to have that broker as your preferred broker. I have chosen FBS for that purpose because it is regulated and i have seen positive reviews about it on different forums.

Also another important factor is fast execution which has been a talking point amongst many traders for the selection of a broker, and also fast and dedicated customer support is also need in that perspective to make a trader comfortable with the broker.

For me, the most important factor is Regulation and if a broker is regulated and word of mouth and reviews about that particular broker is good, then in my opinion its really good to have that broker as your preferred broker. I have chosen FBS for that purpose because it is regulated and i have seen positive reviews about it on different forums.
How much did you invest in FBS and what kind of account do you have in here? And how long are you trading in FBS already and how much profit you make? Because right now some how I end up getting some problem with my account right after I am making some money and after I am making some cashout.

I Don't think there are some problems going on in FBS, I have been trading with them since early 2014 and I haven"t faced any problem with them, could you please explain what kind of problem you have with them ? in order to get your point of view

Yes that is my point as well, I think FBS has been really good in recent years and as far as my experience is concern, then I'll say that my experience has been really good with them, they have excellent customer support.

I am satisfied with my current brokers performance ( TenkoFx ). Offering fast execute order and low spread. I can trade with small deposit also since they are allowing me to did it. For long term period, I will keep stick with my current brokers. Hopefully they are able to fulfill my expectation in providing good services.

well it is hard to choose a broker that is worthed for you but once again it is worthed of your time. Especially if you already get one that is suitable and also treat all of their client fairly. Make sure that payment processors which your broker is using are legit.

Choosing a broker is important not less than choosing the trading strategy. Every client of bankrupt Alpari UK can tell you it. It is necessary to carefully monitor the solvency of company and diversify large accounts on several brokers.

As long its paying and have paypal or neteller and have mini or lite account or micro account I will going to join. Even if they have cent account I will join also. For me as long 1 pip has value of 10 cents or less I will join. Before I am thinking of having a regulated broker sites to invest. But then I realize that I need big trading capital to achieve this.

I chose a broker based on the advantages that it offers to clients. For example, promotions. They make the work with my broker very comfortable. Fresh has a large number of teaching materials in English and many other languages.

The one more important thing: besides, broker should provide good trading conditions, it should offer extra bonuses. For example, FreshForex offers $500, if you open an account there.
Fresh have started new contest - "Battle for profit." You can get a decent prize - 50,000 dollars.