• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How much can we earn per day in forex trading?

It is depend on your trading knowledge. As a scalper, I am able to earn profit minimum 30 pips per day. As, I do not have much balance for long time trade, so I have to depend on this short time trading strategy. Therefore, my trading platform MXTrade always make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip trading spread. So, easily, I can make profit in a short time within a day.

Interestingly, it’s open. So, a trader can earn unlimited money if he has enough trading skilled. By the way, I have a daily target that is 2% daily profit. Though I can trade any Forex currency with no requotes and zero slippage facilities from ‘tradingbanks’ trading broker. So, within very short time I can earn huge money. Besides, I can withdraw my profit without any additional fees.

i believe that it will depend on the amount of your investment.Well if you want to have more investment add up your earnings and invest it again.

Yes of course, its depend on our sum investment and amount of lots per trade. But i do not recommend to trade using Huge lots. its danger if you do not know the markets direction..

Actually, Forex is the only one business where traders can earn unlimited money. But, the success of Forex trader is directly proportional of their trading knowledge. Interestingly, I can trade in any Forex currency with 1 pip trading spreads, no requotes and zero slippage facilities from ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. So, easily I get my target for everyday. Besides, their huge research facilities help me to improve my trading skilled.

@Johnson: That is pretty much, since i don't trade daily i cannot estimate my earning per month, but i must say that i earned around $20-$30 per month, and if i divided it around 30 days then we will get $0.67 - $1 per day. That is pretty low for me.

Honestly, I am not greedy. But, I have a daily target. So, when I get my daily profit then I never open my trade. I start to learn. Because, I believe learning is the key of success. Therefore, TradingBanks is my best support to learn trading technique from their market analysis. Besides, I can trade in 200+ trading instruments with narrowest trading spreads. So, easily I can make my daily target.

It will depend on your capital, your strategy, your goals. Anyway I think it is much productive to achieve a regular profit over time than a high profit in a day.

There is no restriction to earn money. That’s way, we can make unlimited money according to our trading capacity. But, I’m not greedy and always follow proper money management policy. So, I have a suitable daily target. In addition, only one pip trading facility of TradingBanks trading broker always helps me to get my target within very quick time. by the way, my daily target is 150 pips.

I think the question is best answer if we going to say how much we earn in forex trading each day. I do compute my earning per month and on average I do earn 250 dollars a month. Now I can say that I do earn about 8 dollars per day in forex trading.

it’s open for every traders. That’s why, I like Forex trading profession very much. Because, in every day I’m making huge money. In addition, after making big money I prefer to withdraw my big profit instantly. Because, I can transaction my money instantly without any additional fees from TradingBanks trading broker. There have no hidden fees. So, my live trading life is very smooth and quick.

I don't earn daily. In fact i don't win on all my trades. Some end up in profit and some end up in losses. But overall i am profitable.

a day, man thats a hard question, its relly depends on so many many factors, the largest i lost in one day in terms of money is about 720 dollars, thats like in 30 minutes lol, only to show I can earn that much as well, even more depending on the leverage the lot size and how much capital i have! you cant really contain the answer in a simple digit! but for now make the breakeve/profit a priority, no matter how small it is.. remember break even is way better than a lose, small goal but effective. one thing i had to learn the hard way blowing up my first hotforex account.

Well my daily earning is at $5 but remember i don't trade everyday and my monthly earning at around $100-$130 right now depend on how big my earning. It is easy to lose and make profit in forex so you should be careful don't trade everyday especially if the market is not good.

yeah good point, thats the beauty of forex, if the market is going crazy then just take a break, and remember BREAK EVEN is good, its better than a lose, so not trading only means you are not losing. :)

It's completely depends on you . Because if you open a trade in right position then you will earn a good profit but if you open a trade in wrong position then you will lose your money . So do technical analysis before open a trade and earn enough .

starlite

Broker Representative
Yes daily earning depends on trader, his capital and skillof trading . All traders do not get same profit daily . As much you are skilled , take risk and are good in management of trading you will get more profit. Your daily earing target should be 1% to 2% so that you find it easily.

starlite

Broker Representative
Yes daily earning depends on trader's own skill his time of trading and capital he has in trading account . He can make good profits with high capital in just one trade if market favors him. I some times make more than $20 in a day . Some days are bad when I earn only $1 or $2 or make loss in trading.

It is not wise to set daily earning goal because it will be very difficult and may force a trader to over trade or take wrong decision. I set monthly goals for myself and some months i even don't make profit but that's ok with me. I try to recover it the next month.

There is no limitation, it’s open for me! But till now I have a fixed trading target (on daily basis) that I have selected according to my previous trading experience and knowledge, I don’t trade anymore when I get my trading target, then I start my educational session once again! Trading without any target is really dangerous; discipline is one of the most important pillar of success!