• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx beginners

The traders who are newcomer first of all have to make sure the best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge. demo account can be a great source for that , but practically mostly newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all , as a result without practicing demo trading , they fall a great loss when trading in a live account practically.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

no way to deny the importance of trading experience. but to gain more knowledge and experience we the traders need pass a long time with great patience.

Any pair from major currency pairs would be good for beginners. But initially I would suggest to choose a single pair. Every pair has some unique characteristics. When you trade only one pair and observe that pair a lot, you get to know a lot of unknown aspects of that pair.

Forex is about currency trading. Forex market is the biggest and most liquid financial market on the planet. What's more, the day by day trading volume surpassing $5 trillion. Forex trading enables you to buy and sell currency. Currencies are traded in pair. For trading in the market you need specific knowledge and skills of forex trading. You also need a good forex broker to trade.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.
I also agree with you. However, the loss is unavoidable in trading. So, accept the fact and learn from it.

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.
Managing risk is the most important yet ignored aspect in trading. I mean all unsuccessful traders do not have any risk management policy. I do not risk more than 1% of my capital in a single trade. If I open more than one trade my maximum risk percentage is 2%.

I have to be patient and create a trading formula and move towards profit. One has to have an idea about different types of analysis.

Spread plays an important role in your making profit. It can be a great issue to earn a little amount of profit. So, be careful about selecting spreads.
I prefer floting spreads then fixed spreads. Good broker gives you zero spreads account with commission. But I found it profitable than no commission account. In no commission account usually spreads are higher.

Beginners should focus on developing skills. Without skills it's not possible to survive in the market. They should not think about earning before learning enough.