• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx beginners

in order to my trading understanding i think when choosing a broker we should make sure one which ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. thats all.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

as a newcomer i was successful with BB in demo but when kicked off a live account , this approach not worked as like before , it was my experience about BB.

right broker not an easy deal , thousands brokers almost are available right now in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Not actually; demo trading was very challenging for me! Basically, I didn’t have any trainer, so I crashed my virtual trading balance for many time, and then I started to work with another trading strategy on demo! Frankly, I use my demo account for one year and 6 months, yes it’s a long time! But now I can trade in my live account confidently because of my long term demo experience!

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

According to me , the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

as a newcomer , learning Forex now already easy actually because many source we can learn and read from these sources , yes Baby pips is almost popular website among trader to learn Forex on school tab section , but also will very important while learn on theory also use demo account to practice .

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

demo is the best place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly , but generally we don't believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.

In order to me, it’s not a big deal to calculate how much pips you can earn . the main issue is consistency , that’s a big challenge and we can’t maintain this for all time when trading practically.

Honestly speaking, if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

for beginners
demo contest is the best source to prove trading skill, some contest ensure real prize money for competition.

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.