1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx beginners

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Andrew McCalam, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

beginners should go through the school minimum for 2 times including a micro account , its a great combination.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - beginners Forum Date
    For Beginners Beginners Forum Oct 21, 2019
    90% beginners loser ? Beginners Forum Feb 2, 2018
    For Beginners General Trading Forum Sep 28, 2017
    Useful Tips for Forex Beginners by FXNET Fundamental Analysis Dec 9, 2013
    Learning is better than earning for beginners. Beginners Forum Jul 18, 2013

3. Anderson

Anderson

New traders should trade with demo account first. When you turn out to be more familiar with all the technical parts of trading then you can go for live account. In any case, first you should start with pretty much nothing or pennies account. Put highlight on adjusting more than winning. For sure, even in any case I use demo account to test my framework with XeroMarkets broker. I find their esteem refer to like the honest to goodness market. I get a comparative contribution with demo account.

4. Adowyn

Adowyn

Totally agree with you on that matter anyway. I hope it will fix itself over time so people can really will do something with that matter anyway. How else we should continue on that ? I am totally lost for example with everything. How else it should really be done for that ?

5. Fx Master

Fx Master

we know trading plan not works 100% but there is no way we have without it. generally if our trading plan work minimum for 25% , i think its good. i always try to earn profit minimum 20% according to my balance.

6. The trader

The trader

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

7. Faal

Faal

for beginners the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.