• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx beginners

leverage is not dangerous at all,
our trading plan become dangerous and non sense when using leverage with no analysis.

It's better to learn how to trade, read some theory and blogs. Newbies can also watch webinars or videos and then move to demo-account to apply gained knowledge. Than choose a reliable broker and list of assets and move to real trading. It's better to choose long term I think, as there is less emotions.

Leverage is simply the credit offered by the broker to trade higher volume. Leverage is a double edge sword. It can result in huge profit or substantial loss. it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. It always surrounds risks , so it is more appropriate to acquire proper risk management approach before using it.

New traders need to focus on only learning instead of earning! Forex is not any shortcut way of money making! This is why, demo is the best place to start with.

If you are a new face here; you should focus on demo trading mainly; there is no opportunities here which traders are trading with an ordinary trading skill.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Use demo for 6 months at-least; then if you are happy on your own performance; then go fir live! Otherwise, practice more!

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading experience.

practice can make you perfect , but in Fx we practice at random in demo and got nothing ultimately. si, i recommend micro account for practicing.

Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

traders should always trade in demo besides live account , its very supportive to use all trading strategies , signal and high leverage to see the performance how it works.

we know trading plan not works 100% but there is no way we have without it. generally if our trading plan work minimum for 25% , i think its good. i always try to earn profit minimum 20% according to my balance.

trading is always risky particularly when it is time to news, beginners always have to leave news trading due to lack of fundamental information.

yes lots of sources right now
in online to learn Forex in a proper way ,
but any learning approach can be useless if there is no regular practice.

Every person was beginner some time ago just like all we and I do like all what is happening with me all that moments anyway. How do you plan to continue your life later on that matter for whatever reason being done? Care to see this or not?

generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

practice and patience both are important but without long time practice there is no way to control patience and emotions, on the other hand , generally in demo we feel tired when practicing , because no real money there is, after all its a complicated issue between demo practice and emotions.