• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fx beginners

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

Really 1% is such a secure risk reward ratio, that means you need consistent SL to crush your full balance, by the way; usually I use 2% risk ratio in my single trade.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

Firstly you have to learn how to trade forex online. Then you have to develop skills. Without analysis skills and mind control regular profit making is not possible. So focus on learning.

patience is really important for all kinds of traders even professional , because success is a long time approach so patience is the first requirement. and we have to be regular on mediation to develop our patience level.

Spread plays an important role in your making profit. It can be a great issue to earn a little amount of profit. So, be careful about selecting spreads.
I favor floating spreads than fixed spreads. Good broker provides you zero spreads accounts with commission. However, I found it more rewarding than no commission accounts. In no commission accounts generally spreads are greater.

Any pair from major currency pairs would be good for beginners. But initially I would suggest to choose a single pair. Every pair has some unique characteristics. When you trade only one pair and observe that pair a lot, you get to know a lot of unknown aspects of that pair.
Yes you are right. Once someone told me to watch only one or two pair. I choose one and start observing that pair a lot. I waw surprised by the result. Now I only trade 1/2 pairs.

For the beginner, it is always good idea to start trading with major currency pairs like EURUSD or GBPUSD, so that you can observe them and get to know their pattern like uptrend, downtrend, and many more.

No matter how good you think you are at forex trading, it’s hard to achieve results if you are not putting in enough effort to achieve your goals. Build a good trading plan and stick to it in all market situations.

As a beginner, your focus should be on learning new skills and enhancing your knowledge. Profit-making comes secondary. Control your greed and start analysing the market before you take risks.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

the beginners should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used .

Always make sure that you have a goal in mind, else there is no purpose for trading without any goal set.
Also, make sure you have to keep up with the strategy that you formulated so that it can be useful in every trade.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

if we cant take losses as a regular part it will be a great problem , because loss is a thing that we the traders of course have to face because its a very common thing .