• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

Yeah and that is why there is saying that no one is an island.we can even get to learn much about forex from someone whose knowledge of forex is lower than ours.sincerely to me forex is an online business that any advice given would still be useful.

Yes, we really need to learn from the others experiences because there are many things to be learned in Forex trading and we cannot make all of those mistakes because it's a lot so it can save our time when we know how to learn from the others experiences.

Yeah i think you are right for one to be the best in forex one has to be ready to learn from those who have a total practical experience of forex.sincerely forex isn't a program that one would just rush into,it involves total readiness to learn before starting.

it is true for a forex trader we must learn from the experiences of others who have really mastered forex, besides if you want to become a forex trader should really be prepared mentally strong and a lot of flight hours, because without flying hours we have not could master the field, especially if the lack of mental preparation can be ascertained that we will incur a loss.

Yeah i think you know the logic that should be used intimes of dealing with forex.Sincerely what is really required for forex mainly is mental knowledge and every other thing would sort of be an addition.sincerely i think benefitting from forex is easy if you know the right route to pass.

I don't think its mental only as we need to have physical here as we need to adjust also with the time zones or the market sessions that we are going to trade with. Since we know also that its tiring to monitor our trades if we are in long term trading or even scalping that requires timing.

was mentally and physically very necessary if using long-term trade, but instead we use the actual long-term trade we also do not know which way the price action moves better we we better use of Stop Loss strategy so that we do not continue to see the price movement, moreover with the SL we can minimize the risk of loss that we receive.

I think the stop loss strategy to me would be needed if our mental strategy is functioning that is we applying wisdom and knowledge.Atimes we should be ready to lose because losing would like be another door of we climbing success ladder in forex.

I have tried to explain what is forex to my friend and I have told him that all banks are involved in forex as well. So I just hope that I have explained it somehow on my own understanding. That's how it was explained to me also

Maybe he is just scared of losing and that is the much reason he is asking lots and lots of questions.I just hope he would be applying all what we guys are saying because to me it would really be helping him when he starts a live trading.

Maybe he is just scared of losing and that is the much reason he is asking lots and lots of questions.I just hope he would be applying all what we guys are saying because to me it would really be helping him when he starts a live trading.
fear is always a factor that is very difficult to remove, because here we are dealing with a high risk. Here we need the experience and skills to be able to see ourselves in the ability to trade.

Yeah that is true and that is the much reason we got to tackle anything like fear and the best way we could first be doing that is to learn everything that would be helping us avoid any sort of lose.sincerely forex requires knowledge if we want to remove fear.

fear it is because we do not have a good psychological control, it is natural for a newbie to have fear in forex trading, it is actually not the only newbie who experience fear had also experienced the same master, and therefore we must have a psychology that controls fear we do have can be controlled so that when you start forex trading can calmly follow the trade.

I think one of the best forums you can be starting your learning would be DCP since you would be finding great guys that post inhere regularly.Meanwhile i think with consistent learning there is an every chance you would be doing well in trading.

is one way to learn forex forum forex is through both DCP and other forex forums offer an interesting discussion about forex so that ultimately we can know what is forex and how to make a good strategy by providing a forex discussion. but we must also do so via a demo account so that learning strategies and knowledge about forex that we get from the forum we can all apply.

The great thing is that there are so many forex forums around thisdays where we can regularly post.Moreso there are available forex knowers inthere that are daily available to help.sincerely learning forex would really be easy if we start it at forex forums.

Yes, there are many forex forums just because we have many forex brokers also. Although, most of the forex forums are going to give us bonus for our trading account so prepare to be a trader and know the basics of forex trading in the terminal or trading platform.

thats right,there are so many forex forums and forex brokers,members posting in this forex forums will surely get bonus to there trading account so that they can use it to trade live trading

I think to me the best intimes of forex is when we are able to learn and at the same time be earning at the same time and i think the best place to accomplish such would be at the forex forums where our earnings are added to our trading account and at the same time we can learn.