• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

it was true in the forex forum other than we got a good lesson on forex trading in the forum even provides strategies and best brokers in addition to the forums we get a bonus forex trading is one of the best capital that we can use in the trade. with the trade bonus given by the forum to make us not lose because they do not use our money to trade.

it was true in the forex forum other than we got a good lesson on forex trading in the forum even provides strategies and best brokers in addition to the forums we get a bonus forex trading is one of the best capital that we can use in the trade. with the trade bonus given by the forum to make us not lose because they do not use our money to trade.

Yeah i do agre wiyh you that forex trading sponsored forum do help mostly in providing a newbie or even an advanced trader capital to start with,perhaps also help us in larning forex trading,perhaps its not meant for those newbie who are to start from the scratch as its just to sharpen our knowlegde.

Yeah i do agre wiyh you that forex trading sponsored forum do help mostly in providing a newbie or even an advanced trader capital to start with,perhaps also help us in larning forex trading,perhaps its not meant for those newbie who are to start from the scratch as its just to sharpen our knowlegde.

yes apart from the bunos which the newbie traders can also get to start trading with forum help in uplifting our knowledge and bring more personal knowledge to us regards the help of the expert traders which we can get in the forum

indeed with any forex forum helps us to figure out the ins and outs of forex trading and the ways and means sebernanya must first be a beginner to start trading forex in fact, as most of the newbies always make mistakes and still menggangap that forex is a game that requires luck without requiring knowledge and experience. therefore with the forex forum is very helpful for us to know what it is forex trading

I see no reason why anyone willing to be successful should be avoiding the process of learning.That likewise applies to forex.if anyone wants to join the professionals he or she must be ready to do what the professionals did and that is learning.

indeed to be able to master forex trading requires a long learning as well as the nature of optimism and patience in learning the trade so that we can master these forex trading, without learning phase, especially for beginners can be assured that their trade in just hoping to luck in the end even loss be obtained by beginners.

I think with a long learning process,a clear mind of understanding likewise should be in place.I expect that everyone who wishes to learn to be readily available to put in as much.Meanwhile i expect forex strategies should be applied likewise at the demo account after learning.

indeed after we study one of the strategies through ebooks, mentor or forums should direct the strategy we pursue in trading a demo account so that the strategies we have learned does not disappear from our memory, and indeed with the demo account helps us to be able to quickly learn a strategies but we also need the experience of using these strategies through automated real account very different with a demo account, an account in our real need of capital through our own money and thus require a mastery learning and mastery of financial management good emotional control to be able to implement a strategy that we have.

Yeah that is true but to reduce the possiblity of losing we just have to learn the mandatory things to avoid losing much to forex.guys to me to avoid losing in forex when testing our strategies,we should just endeavour to put into forex what we can afford to lose.

to my understanding,no matter how one learns in forex,loosing in it is inevitable cos it is an online business though i am not saying one shouldnt learn,to be precise learning in forex most of the time is really good

Not only good learning hold almost every thing in forex if you dont learn in forex trading there is no way which you can get something good from this business because if you attempt to trade without learning be rest assured that what you will get is nothing but loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only good learning hold almost every thing in forex if you dont learn in forex trading there is no way which you can get something good from this business because if you attempt to trade without learning be rest assured that what you will get is nothing but loss.

Yeah i dont want to know the kind of brains you have but one thing i know is that if one doesn't tend to go through the learning process of forex then the person should be having a clear assurance to loss funds.sincerely forex success requires extreme learning.

Not only in forex but I think the same principle is apply in evry life endevoure or business if you refuse to learn and receive the right training in forex I think you will not get anything good that will make you stand out of the people who dont make it

- - - Updated - - -

Not only in forex but I think the same principle is apply in evry life endevoure or business if you refuse to learn and receive the right training in forex I think you will not get anything good that will make you stand out of the people who dont make it

It only means that they are not really interested in forex. That's simple if you don't like a person then, you will leave it if you like them then, you will going to know everything or their personalities just like forex you will have eagerness to know something or gain knowledge when you got here motivation and interest.

indeed if we were not so interested in forex trading is better to leave it trades rather than wasting time and energy and no small amount of capital to learn forex, therefore if we want to really seriously study and make trading forex trade as our main income it must be coupled with the nature of optimism and belief in the heart, because without a sense of optimism and confidence can be assured that what we do will never succeed

Yeah that is totally true.A totally optimistic mindset would be helping in achieving forex success because even if we tend to lose a dime we would in one way or the other be having a future hope that tough moments would never last but would just be for a while.

analysis

hi Everyone my name is Jenni, I have been trading for a few years. I like scalping however i have noticed since the economy worldwide is changing rapidly is safer to trade swing trades. So to all you scalpers and daily traders its best to use daily charts and see volume and moving average indicators. i have been using a few signal providers also that are helping greatly and have made a huge impact on my profits. so trade swing and use a signal provider that is good( hard these days to find a descent one) i use fxpremiere com they seem to be a good price and very good. As for swing trades they also sometimes close within a few hours so it works out pretty good. Scalping is pretty hard as brokers are manipulating prices so no point these days... we all know they take a few pips to even 11 pips per trade before we breakeven so trading a longer trades is the only worthwhile trade to make.... look forward to your replies..

Jenni

it is now if we use scalping strategies are very difficult at all to get daily profit somehow there might be some truth in what you say that there are brokers who manipulate pips price so that we could not gain entry into our trade and therefore now I am using SL strategy so I can know the amount of gains and losses will I receive when the closing position

Actually, scalping for me is the simplest and not that difficult because, I think we just need small information and right timing to have trade in couple of minutes of the market volatility. I guess though, that we still need to always have risk management in any kind of strategies even we just trade in few minutes.

Yes forex is a largest financial market in the world and that is giving an opportunity to the common man to trade them . and the people who are involved in forex will be feeling very proud that they are in a very prestigious business which can make him a very high profits.