• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

We should always give time because we know that it will not going to be a good idea if we just learn trading for a week then, start real trading in the next week. That will be rushing to failures. Although, as soon as possible we need to trade in real account whenever we are ready and have enough knowledge.

Indeed, Forex market is just really hard to predict just like what I am doing with Forex demo I am already in profit, but when some days passed my account got negative balance so we really need to be prepared, and don't rush when you know you are not good enough.

This is why you need to take your time to actually practice because you will eventually get to a stage where you can make consistent profit over time. Only when you see that the results are good in demo can you then make that transition to a real account.

The Forex is like one market like any other market where you can buy something sell something and the Forex is same like that but just here you can not buy or sell any physical item but you have to buy - sell two country's currency and in between some margin you can earn profit when price going up or down.

new broker can start trading with starting on demo account.and get information about trade.after experience they get real account and earn money

From my own word and explanantion I can simply say that forex is just the buying and selling of currency online which eneable the trader to get in touch and know the value of each currency, forex buy order is known as bid and sell is call the ask so both of them goes in together.

Good thing about FOREX now a days is that it is readily available since the start up investment is not that big anymore. You can start with as little as USD200

Yes even the amount you mention here is very high because as far as I know many broker are offering $25-50dollar minimum deposit which I think is the best and my broker also is offering 25dollars and that is very much important and easy way to start trading the forex market.

Good thing about FOREX now a days is that it is readily available since the start up investment is not that big anymore. You can start with as little as USD200
Some broker site even allows as low as 1 dollar minimum investments. So in short its can go down as low as 1 dollar. I'm happy that right now I have many accounts in forex already in different broker sites. And I'm hoping to add more broker sites and add more accounts.

Indeed then you can use leverage so even you deposit one dollar there are somehow some chances of earning with your one dollar, but leverage is only for those experience trader if you don't know how to use it, you just simply risking your money.

it is quite simple to answer as Forex is nothing but the selling and buying of commodities such as gold ,silver and especially foreign currency those who are reading my post should not just rely on one source of definition but should also consider other post and the internet which is your best friend. Forex is very useful for today modern business s people earn a lot through Forex which is why it is so popular in today's society.

Well, in internet there's a lot of different interpretation of forex but then, we should find ourselves the most reliable websites good for learning forex as we don't want to learn everything and waste our time in researching many articles and forex trading resources.

It would be better to also learn from the experienced users on forums like these and find out what learning material has worked for them. They are able to recommend such resources whether they are online tutorials or books and we would do better to take note of those recommended resources and see if it cannot work for us too.

It would be better to also learn from the experienced users on forums like these and find out what learning material has worked for them. They are able to recommend such resources whether they are online tutorials or books and we would do better to take note of those recommended resources and see if it cannot work for us too.
here uses and benefits of holding discussions on forex, with this discussion so we can understand exactly what is forex and how forex works. through this discussion we can ask for and exchanging thoughts about trading in foreign exchange, as forex is now a very promising business field and make people vying for advantage and changing fortunes in forex.

Forex traders try to generate income by enjoying the differences between the values of country's foreign exchange. If the British lb is worth two US money, the currency investor purchases pounds and transforms them into money.

It can really cut down the time if we will going to take those experienced trader advice, so as to understand more about Forex trading especially if you are a newbie as they can explain it in a way that you will understand.

Yeah i am in total support of that.A newbie should always at everytime be attentive to what forex experts have to say because in that way they would be in the best position to avoid falling into such of fund losing trap that may arise in the nearest future.

I'm quite not that clear about those experts and who will be they are as we know we can't find them easily. Its very not realistic because we can't contact or have conversation for them as they are not typically "free" in their services. So, what we can rely to get information can be in the sites such as forums to have admin and mods there.

There are also experts in forums that we post in who do share their experiences and tips on how to become good traders. Sometimes good advice may even come from someone who is less experienced but can make you think of how alternative ways to do things better to influence a better trading result as well.