• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

yeah we have to learn forex step by step. at first it is hard to understand the concept of forex but it is not that hard to understand actually. but we have to be patience to learn well how to trade.

Well, it's really hard at first but if you have the patience, and hard work to learn Forex then you will not have any problem learning Forex just do it little by little some ample information daily would really increase your knowledge in Forex especially we are always engaging in different Forums.

Well, it's really hard at first but if you have the patience, and hard work to learn Forex then you will not have any problem learning Forex just do it little by little some ample information daily would really increase your knowledge in Forex especially we are always engaging in different Forums.
Yup, the more you are participating in the different forex forums then you will basically have more knowledge and more chances to learn and understand how forex trading works. And actually, I'm more of active in forex forums and not focusing yet in trading.

Yes, participating in forex forums is a good way to ease yourself into forex trading. You can can get to learn a lot of the basics through discussions and improve your knowledge of forex in the process. Its not a bad idea to start with a tutorial or forex website though as it will help you when posting.

Yeah, I know for me its the best to learn about forex trading and see other ideas or experience from other traders. Although, others sees it as a difficulty to make discussion because they are still new trader and they don't know about the thread discussions and probably and OP with it.

Well, it will be really a bit hard for a beginner to create their own discussion though I see some newbies creating their own threads but they just asking some question. Well, at least when we are posting in different Forums we can assure that everyday there are new things that we learned.

Sometimes beginners are just not that confident enough on the forum to start new discussions. Either way, the fact that they can be able to participate in the discussions is a good way to learn from other traders in the forex community.

yes i think that we can still learn from forex forum. so it is good for beginners to learn from forex forum. there are so many forums with forex discussions. so it is not hard to learn from forums. but not all forums have good activity on the forex discussions. so you have to choose the forum well.

So which means if you are currently active in different Forex Forums, and not focusing in trading then I am sure that you are ensuring that you have enough knowledge before you focus on Forex trading because it's really important that we are well prepared.

Yes, it would a great thing to do because you get to learn a lot of things from forex forums. People that are posting on these forums would tell you that their knowledgebase has increased ever since participating in them like they have for me.

That is why I plan to post more in more forex forums because I get to learn more. And also I get more motivated to keep learning forex every time I participate on forex discussions as well.

Take a look at this forums as an example. There were complaints from other members in the beginning when admin wanted to have more activities in the forex section and actually put in place a quota of post that needed to be made in forex as a must. Now some members are actually making more than the required quota because their knowledge has increased as a result

Thank you, admin for the detalied post! I think forex it is already a bussines afordable for many of us that whis to make some mony but not everione understand how to do it. I learn a lot fromthis post

It is because of the forex forums that offer bonuses that allow forex trading to be considered as affordable as you say to startup. In the long term though and if you really want to get good profits you will need to larger capital and hopefully by that time you will be knowledgeable enough to maximize your trades.

its a very informative article about forex trading. I am starting to learn about forex trading now. I think its a great business opportunity.

Its good that you are showing an interest in forex and as long as you realise that you will have to put in a lot of work to get the necessary results from your necessary trading experience. Its not easy to start-up but with the right foundation and practice you will get there.

Getting interested in forex is the first step. Now the second step is to study how you going to be a good trader in forex and I know this is the hard part as as far as I know theirs no way you can earn good amount of money in forex if you don't spend good number of hours studying how to be successful in forex also.

I think also to find our motivation in trading. Not only think of making profits or money but what will be other benefits of it if ever we will be successful. Maybe, we can make new business on our own manage from the profits we can have here. That's why I'm trying to have profits here because of that plan.

That's for sure the first step because if you are interested then the more you learn, and the more you are willing to spend your time learning it, but if you don't have the interest then for sure you will not learn Forex trading. In Forex it's always a must to have a plan because if you don't have a plan then you planned to fail.