• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there is an every chance that egopay might just be a great payment processor in the nearest future since the admins there are regularly doing everything to do that.sincerely i have a belief that egopay would be standing tall and rubbing shoulders with other payment processors in the nearest future.

We just hope also that it can be a good for the forums though, it seems that I seen problems in having exchange here because of limited funds to sell from exchangers because many of them have more funds in egopay. Although, I don't consider it as one alternative for LR.

Yeah exchangers of egopay ain't that much in my country likewise.The exchangers in my country just have egopay funds to sell but usually dont buy most time.Well egopay to me would still be a reckoned pay in the nearest future hopefully.

Just let us give egopay more time and I'm sure we can see a stable processor soon. Although I don't think its going to be as popular as payza, paypal, lr and skrill. But I think its going to be more popular than HD, stp and PM. But lets see after three to five years. Because egopay can be popular or end up being like HD that become popular and used in hyip and ptp then suddenly died out.

Well there ain't more time we are to give them already they are an exprienced payment processor cause with no doubt they are being own by payza ao they have to make things stardand in here as there ain't a dispute feature here and the fee is much.

Yeah I think I would just give this one the time to show what they can offer to the people. As I am still observing if this would be useful or would just be like payza although reliable but still not that useful for me. So i hope that I would see more use of this one as well.

we have already seen what they can offer,EgoPay is no more a new payment processor,since it is owned by payza and it is used hyips,i guess the payment processor has gained popularity enough,anyways i am not going to use this e-currency for now

I think egopay has the chance of standing tall in the nearest.LR started just like this and before we knew it they were already so popular among online program and that would likewisely be what egopay would be in the nearest future hopefully.

I see some ptc site accepting egopay right now. Its seems its really making some progress in here. And I think its the only egopay that really have been accepted in ptc. I don't remember HD-money or STP or PM that has been accepted in a paying ptc site.

They have been used often in the investment program we did not much notice it but they are really popular and common for those programs. I also don't think it will used for ptc site as I did not see any of it or even in the elite ptc sites.

Somehow I just havent felt the impact of this ecurrency although I do hear members saying that its quite popular. I am also wondering about choosing it when it comes to PTC sites because it means that your earnings will have deductions as a result of the fees in here as opposed to lower LR fees.

Yes, its that much popular but then, they are really associated with payza that's why there are still using egopay particularly those that are preferred to have payza and still want to have invest in high risk programs and the only way for them is to exchange it to egopay funds.

Well they been related to payza formally is something of the past now that i think guys should have come in contact with.sincerely everyone's major wish as of now would be to get a great service from egopay everytime.i just hope they wouldn't be relienting with their services.

Well they been related to payza formally is something of the past now that i think guys should have come in contact with.sincerely everyone's major wish as of now would be to get a great service from egopay everytime.i just hope they wouldn't be relienting with their services.
When egopay claim they are related to payza. If you send support asking this issues payza will say that they have no connection to egopay. In short its only egopay that is claiming that the are connected to payza. Funny thing is that even though payza is denying it you can see in egopay that you can transfer / exchange your funds vise versa without any problem. lols.

I think this issue of them saying that they are related to payza should be done away with by us since they are offering services that would be beneficial or has been beneficial.i just hope they wouldn't be relienting in their services that they are offering.

I still remember that when Egopay got out Payza did release a number of announcements specifying that there is not connection between them and Egopay and they stressed to ensure that they make their point. The exchanges between the two do take time though and I one time cancelled my transfer from Payza to Egopay as it took time to come through.

Well, even they did it or not obviously we see them have service for exchanging funds. Therefore, in that way, we already know and understand that they have relation. Anyways, I don't mind having egopay funds since I don't have payza funds or not prefer to have earnings.

Well what i want us to know is that both payment processors are doing greatly and that is the wish of everyone making use of them.sincerely if guys tend to keep enjoying their services,i dont see the processor going down the drain that easily.

Right now I don't know which is worse having egopay or having payza. Since alertpay chance its name to payza. I have not earn a cent in payza. Same time since alertpay change to payza theirs a lot of sites that is using egopay. So its like if you want to have funds in payza you join site that pays egopay then just exchange it to payza.

Currently, egopay is good for investments. For me, in terms of exchanging funds I will have difficulty for the local exchanger to sell payza rather than egopay because they mostly preferred now egopay since they are investing in high risk programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.