• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
What is EgoPay?
EgoPay is an electronic currency (e-currency) offering you a simple and cheap way to purchase online goods, pay for services and entertainment.

How safe is EgoPay?
EgoPay is running on dedicated private servers with the most advanced protection tools. In addition your account is secured by a password and a PIN code. You will use your password and PIN code to login to your account

Features
Instant transactions
Payments to others are instant; there is no waiting for clearing of funds.
Multiple wallets
Keep better track of your online funds with our wallet system.
Easy to deposit and withdraw
Simple transfers to and from your Payza account, plus other flexible options.
Safe online environment
The EgoPay website is built to protect your funds.
Residual affiliate income
EgoPay offers a simple yet extremely rewarding affiliate program.

Create EGOPAY Account

https://www.egopay.com/

I don't have an account yet in here, but I will surely consider creating an account in here when I need it. This payment processor are starting to be popular because there are many online investor who are using this payment processor, as it's now their choice.

I have already opened an account in Egopay and am really considering testing it with my next payment request from the DMT forum. This is because they are offering a bonus of 25% on every cashout that you make using this payment processor. I might just test it here.

That was really good if you will going to test it out as getting some good amount of bonus is really a good thing as you might able to earn some additional because of the bonus plus you can just simply sell your egopay with some members who need it.

I have already opened an account in Egopay and am really considering testing it with my next payment request from the DMT forum. This is because they are offering a bonus of 25% on every cashout that you make using this payment processor. I might just test it here.

Well, that's really attractive however, based on what I researched that they have huge fees and also exchange service like putting from payza to egopay and vice versa. Although, I don't want to try it out as of this moment because, I can't use it because of the few sites that using it.

Me too, I just only know one program that using this payment processor aside from that I can't see any other program, but as I know there are already some users who prefer using it because they can use it in investment programs.

When LR is down. One thing that come in my mind is that egopay will going to take over. lols. I remember when egold close down and LR take over. I thought that's what going to happen in here also. But I was wrong and I guess I'm just over acting but its the first time that I experience that LR is down for one week and I'm thinking that egopay will be stepping up.

well i have been hearing that its a great option for payza funds.. but cant figure out what people say.. now i understand that we can transfer funds from payza to egopay..
btw, what is the fee for transaction from payza to egopay?? [MENTION=2]Hoang Long[/MENTION]

When LR is down. One thing that come in my mind is that egopay will going to take over. lols. I remember when egold close down and LR take over. I thought that's what going to happen in here also. But I was wrong and I guess I'm just over acting but its the first time that I experience that LR is down for one week and I'm thinking that egopay will be stepping up.
Its just new. And I know other payment processors are better than this one. And probably yes, they are trying to be popular in some ways but then, they can't as many users also think the same that its not that good payment processor and have some issues.

Its just new. And I know other payment processors are better than this one. And probably yes, they are trying to be popular in some ways but then, they can't as many users also think the same that its not that good payment processor and have some issues.
That's why I'm thinking that this is the one. Simply because when alertpay chance its name to payza its seems. Suddenly egopay sprout out and claim like its connected to payza etc. And its offering services like alertpay. And since alertpay chance its rules and does not accept hyip and forex broker sites anymore. Its seems egopay is trying to take that void. so when LR goes down for maintain. I'm thinking that egopay will do aggressive again.

Yes, there were also a lot of rumors going around that Egopay is infact from the same developers of Payza and that it was put in place because of the change in rules. It made sense because of the timing that everything happened in although it was never confirmed. I doubt that Egopay could be a replacement for LR because of the fees though.

I'm surprise how egopay become popular in a very short term. I remember when HD-money open its just like egopay its become popular right away. Its even gives lots of bonuses if you going to withdraw in a hyip site or in a ptp forums using hd-money. But after few months its died out. I'm wondering if egopay is the same.

I think that maybe a lot of people had actually thought of it as a site coming from Payza and that made people to easily trust the site. Its very difficult for a new payment processor to get into the thick of things as the trust issue has not been proven as yet.

Farther checking of egopay I become turn off with this processor because of its fees and since this site does not give deposit and withdrawals features. As right now this is really want I want for a processor. A processor that has withdrawal features like paypal and does not have high fees like paypal in term of withdrawals.

There is nothing that attract to use this payment processor because those who are using this are those who are active in investment site, and I still have some good payment processor that I can use instead this one because I don't like the fees.

This payment processor has just started so it is hard to get an idea about this site.We need to give some time to come into any conclusion.

Farther checking of egopay I become turn off with this processor because of its fees and since this site does not give deposit and withdrawals features. As right now this is really want I want for a processor. A processor that has withdrawal features like paypal and does not have high fees like paypal in term of withdrawals.

This is the one thing that would make it a preferred payment processor for me as well because I am no longer earning through Payza directly so it would be preferable to have a good alternative with lower fees. I am only using it now with DMT with the bonus on payouts to offset fee.

Problem with egopay is its more like LR than like payza so its not an alternative for payza. if egopay have a request of payments features then I guess its good to add this one up. But its seems egopay has the same function as LR and the only difference is that egopay is charging higher fee than LR.

It still works out for me quite well because I only got a 30 cent deduction from the $6 payment that I received and that includes the transfer fee from Egopay to my Payza account. I can work with that. I am only using it for one site though so I am probably not going to have a lot of funds in here for now.

Yeah, 30 cents looks like not that big fees but still better in LR that have 6 cents fee for 6 dollars. Well, I don't know where I can find earning sites that use egopay since I see so many exchangers are offering though, I don't find where we can use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.