• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, LR is still better that's why as long as there is LR then I think I am not going to use this payment processor the only time that I will use it when I don't have any option, but usually I don't see any program that only accepting egopay.

Yes, unless we have egopay nowadays in the ptp forums which we are usually earnings funds. So far, its not so its just good for the investors here. And I think that there are hyip used it and also mlm. Still, I don't want their big fees bigger than LR but similar to paypal and payza.

I always prefer the payment processor that is not charging a high fees because I am not earning a big amount from online so which means the fees is quite big for me that's why it's not preferable for me to use this payment processor.

Yes, unless we have egopay nowadays in the ptp forums which we are usually earnings funds. So far, its not so its just good for the investors here. And I think that there are hyip used it and also mlm. Still, I don't want their big fees bigger than LR but similar to paypal and payza.
I think egopay will going to have hard time going to be popular. Although egopay plan is just to take the space that payza has abandon especially in catering hyip sites and broker sites. But since most of payza users instead of joining egopay even though egopay claim that they are connected to payza only maximize the potential of LR.

The most deterrent to using Egopay for many is the fact that their fees are rather hude as it is now that becomes a problem. If they were reasonable then that would make it something to consider to use especially for people that are already members of Payza.

I've read some complain about egopay and calling it as a scam I don't know the whole story, but if there are such thing happening with egopay then I guess it's not good to use this payment processor because it's not that trusted yet.

I dont use it for a lot of money or transactions so I really dont have a problem with that. Its still a new payment processor even though it might have been in the industry for a few months already. I am aware of the risks though so if anything happens I would be prepared for it.

Yes ego pay is one of the up coming payment processor now a days and as i see this days most of the paid to click sites are also using Ego pay as one of the payment processor . and i think the site is good and have a very good future as one of the best payment processor in future . i am finding for the broker who can transfer ego pay currency to my bank account .

Its already been used however, I don't think that egopay will become a good payment processor for investment programs. Its not that popular just the other payment processors like LR or STP. I just wanted to try but not now preferably if I see here more forums to use it as well.

Its a hype since alertpay decided to become more strict and after they have been bought by UK base company they does not accept hyip sites and broker sites. I guess egopay see that their will be a vacuum and that's the reason why its open and try to make rumors that its connected to payza. Although payza denies that its has connection to egopay at all. But I think egopay failed to market itself as rather hyip investors going to shift from alertpay to egopay they prefer to use LR instead.

Hmm, they really don't have connection but I just read several times they are affiliate. So not sure if this is the way for payza to not get involved with the investment programs. But yet they are connected to that exchanging service they have payza to egopay funds.

I also think before that Payza has a connection with egopay, but now I think there is no connection between it may be just a pure business. I can see that there are now many investor who are using egopay because it's now being use in some Hyip program and some other program.

I really don't think that if they are not connected even the business. It means they are connected via business since they agreed to others terms so they have negotiated well. Egopay is definitely for investment programs not sure if it is possible to online shopping just like payza.

That remains a puzzling question to me even to this day. When Egopay started it made a lot of sense when there were rumours that they are part of Payza and it was created to take investments out of Payza and have them independently in here. I am no longer so sure about that.

Yes, because the thing that Payza decided to limit its users for investment program. I firstly known egopay because of Payza so as we know egopay can be use for investment program that's why many think that it was also own by payza.

Yes now a day most of the investment programs are going to another alternative program say Egopay and they area also supporting all of the investment programs . but in the recent days we all know paypaz have kept many restrictions to all the investment programs . so i think this is really best alternative payment processors .

Since theirs no site that I can join and earn money via egopay I don't see the importance of having a egopay right now. One thing I'm sure if I can earn good amount of money in egopay I'm sure I'm going to get egopay also and since I can exchange egopay to payza then its easy for me to dispose. But same time I'm thinking is their a popular exchanger that exchange egopay to LR or to PP?

Well, I think DMT is paying with egopay and you can earn 30% I guess because I am not interested with that offer that's why I am not sure because I don't want to use egopay as I don't have enough reason to use it.

DMT remain the only place that I still use Egopay and yes it is because of that bonus that you get for cashing out in EP. I dont plan on using this account for anything else at the moment because of the fees that you have to incur in here as clearly using other ecurrencies and payment processors would be much cheaper.

Well, if using this payment processor can give you some extra earning then that is really good, but there are actually some program that you can use your egopay account, but of course there is always a risk so if you just want to maximize your earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.