• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its seems egopay is getting stable. I'm sure in few years we can see this one going to be more popular than payza. As I see many new sites are using egopay. Theirs also lots of currency exchanger that accept egopay also. I'm sure the more payza turn to strict the more its going to loss clients to egopay.

Sincerely to me it is surprising that after LR nowadays it is egopay that majority of HYIP tend to offer as their payment options meaning it is totally gaining grounds.sincerely i am considering to open one anytime soon to add to my payment processor accounts.

Yes now we can say that ego pay is one of the very fast growing payment processor and not only in the hyip programs we can see ego pay as the payment processor for majority of paid to click site . and that the reason the ego pay is going into people very fast .

Yeah egopay has already gain grounds in the HYIP industry and likewisely PTCs.I just hope they would be staying strong and their services would keep improving day after day.Meanwhile i think in the next few years they would be rubbing shoulders with PP and LR.

I'm just wondering if theirs ptp forum that pays via egopay and if ever its pay via egopay if its paying extra bonus if you going to withdraw via egopay. Because I just feel theirs a potential in egopay and I just feel that I can find a way to earn in egopay I will.

Yes, I think there is still forums that pays via egopay though, not sure if that is still been preferred by members. They have extra bonus but obviously, it will have big fees here. Although, I still don't use egopay for ptp forums because of limited forums.

Sincerely hardly have i found any PTP forum that pays using egopay but yet i think there is an every chance of that happening in the nearest future.well egopay to me is another great pay that i feel and think it would be gaining grounds in the nearest future.

Yeah, there will be as I know they are been used in investment programs so the admin of the forums will consider egopay as their payment method to add more advertisers that uses it. So we will just see if there's chances of having egopay for most forums like payza.

Yes, it would be really interesting to find other forums that use Egopay as a method of payment and what the response from members would actually be. I doubt that many would make use of it though depending on whether there are incentives or not because there are already cheaper options.

I think since technology improves everyday then there is an every chance of that happening in the nearest future.i just hope the admin would be improving the processor everytime.sincerely egopay is gaining ground among online users.

It's getting very popular indeed because of payza. But I don't have the use for this one. I just hope it works be as good as paypal and not just any kind of payment processor that I would have no use of.

egopay work can never be like that of paypal,egopay has no dispute feature,the charges are high and another thing is it has no bank withdrawal feature,so there is no comparism between egopay and paypal,i dont make use of it because there are no exchangers for it in my location

I don't think they are going to be in comparison of paypal it should in payza as they have relationship. Though, egopay isn't what I wanted payment processor as of this time because of its limited funds and I know that they are not usually used in PTP.

I don't think they are going to be in comparison of paypal it should in payza as they have relationship. Though, egopay isn't what I wanted payment processor as of this time because of its limited funds and I know that they are not usually used in PTP.
I agree. In fact egopay claim before that they are related to payza. But payza say they don't have any connection to egopay. lols. In my own speculation I think this is what happened. When AP was been brought by UK base company and transfer to UK. the employees of AP in canada open their own processor and they call it egopay. But this is only my speculation.

Well so far the pay has already stood its own ground then every connection it has or has had with whatsoever payment processor is cut off.sincerely the admin of egopay has really tried and i just hope they would be keeping to the great job they are doing.

[MENTION=237]Syrine22[/MENTION]
Do you have some idea what site that we can earn via egopay? So far I'm trying to find some sites that pays via egopay for reference. I already find a local exchanger site in my country that accept egopay but since I don't have source of income for egopay I still don't know what use egopay for me right now.

I think the ones i know are majority in support of HYIP and some other are PTC sites which to me the earnings inthere ain't that kind of encouraging.Well i am still doing researches on programs that pay with egopay and when i come up with some then i would notify you.

I still don't see any use for this payment processor, but if egopay added some features that I know it can be an advantage for me and the other payment processor didn't have then that can be a reason for me to use this payment processor.

I think you should be saying it is of no use to you and that is why there is a saying that goes thus"one man's meat is another man's poison" and that means as the payment processor isn't advantageous to you it is advantageous to some other people.

[MENTION=16]monyitomon[/MENTION]
Its still running until now so I'm sure theirs someone who is using this processors and if theirs someone who is using this processors then I guess theirs is a demand. Anyway right now I don't see any earning opportunity in this processors yet but same time I'm thinking ways to find way on how to earn via egopay. Some how I started like that when I first know about LR and now LR is really a good processor. So lets see if egopay will be also.

Status
Not open for further replies.