• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their main income is not from US, there are other countries like China, India, and many other countries which is not that strict to them. So i can say they only want to seek a sustainable business which can help them for long time.

You know that for now that US are the world Power, they can do undoable to any payment processor like the did to LR. So it is better that most processors avoid them now, but all this gonna affect their citizen and not the Gov. Because the already have Money for themselves.
Anyway Egopay is still getting stronger online nowadays.

You know that for now that US are the world Power, they can do undoable to any payment processor like the did to LR. So it is better that most processors avoid them now, but all this gonna affect their citizen and not the Gov. Because the already have Money for themselves.
Anyway Egopay is still getting stronger online nowadays.
As long they don't do anything illegal US can't do anything. What happen to LR is the result of LR using their company as money laundering tool of illegal transactions. Its an international anti money laundering governing body that actually raid the owner with the special help from US of course.

How do you know about LR News, whereas they said that LR used money to sponsor children trafficking and that's why they got blocked. Ok why did this processor left US, why did PM left US, then why did Payza left US....I think it's majorly on Power bases and also what happened to E-gold?

Google it. I don't know how long your been online but I'm sure almost all who uses LR knows the reason why LR has been raided. Now about E-gold. Google it also so that you can educate yourself better. By the why I have a tip. Visit e-gold site for latest news. As its already semi-back since they already follow the US regulations since e-gold is located in US. Now about payza. Were did you get the idea that its left US? Its not even base on US. Its a Canadian Company that has been sold to UK company.

You said so that's why I need some answers, about them. Payza is never based in US but has left US clients because of there regulations and also with Egopay. Anyway, Egopay is there to keep his clients through or by reducing some fees on their transaction and I hope if it will be Ok for their clients cause they fee is still high in my own view or in comparisim with other processors.

Though there was a time there was this rumor of some US residents painting some bad image of Payza by saying their funds weren't released, I'm not sure if it affected Egopay. So far, I haven't seen them with some bad records except that they have a relatively high transaction charges.

It should be, if they fail to withdraw at they giving time...which I think that they must be free to them to take away they fund because that is the end of the road for them...so as for Egopay, I saw the update too and it was released earlier for those Banking with them to withdraw as soon as possible, even they gave grace more, that with time US Accounts will not be receiving fund but only can be withdrawing; just to make sure none of their penny is left there...who fails to withdraw at the graceful time, it's left for him or her.

Though there was a time there was this rumor of some US residents painting some bad image of Payza by saying their funds weren't released, I'm not sure if it affected Egopay. So far, I haven't seen them with some bad records except that they have a relatively high transaction charges.
That issue is still make EGOPAY image become bad in the eyes of so many users, but does not stop hyip admin to use them. The reason of this because EP is an offshore e-currency. It could run away from US hands and will be safe.

What issue are you talking about. The truth is,egopay and payza no longer supports US residents. This is no news this story has lapsed for so long. Well,HYIPs now uses Egopay as there number 2 payment gateway, imean it is mostly used after PM.

You said so that's why I need some answers, about them. Payza is never based in US but has left US clients because of there regulations and also with Egopay. Anyway, Egopay is there to keep his clients through or by reducing some fees on their transaction and I hope if it will be Ok for their clients cause they fee is still high in my own view or in comparisim with other processors.
Payza still serving US until now. Its egopay that is not serving US. You just need to spend 5 minutes opening payza site to know that its serve still US clients. And its egopay that is not. And since this is egopay thread its better that we discuss more about egopay than about payza in here.

Payza still serving US until now. Its egopay that is not serving US. You just need to spend 5 minutes opening payza site to know that its serve still US clients. And its egopay that is not. And since this is egopay thread its better that we discuss more about egopay than about payza in here.
As you can see that the link above this was posted this Month. Maybe they are trying to help US again because their Co-operative Company Egopay also had left US too, so all will not leave US residents just like that, a whole World Power. But they can no longer interchange fund through Payza and Egopay anymore.

Yes,Egopay has resticted U.S residents too because they don't want what happened to Liberty Reserve to happen to them. Team Egopay knows that U.S is a world power,so what they did was the best thing for them to do. If U.S seized them,that will be a great loss to Egopay.

As you can see that the link above this was posted this Month. Maybe they are trying to help US again because their Co-operative Company Egopay also had left US too, so all will not leave US residents just like that, a whole World Power. But they can no longer interchange fund through Payza and Egopay anymore.
If my memory is right after alertpay was been sold to UK base company and chance their name to payza, Egopay open as the alternative of Payza. But I guess for the sake of Payza reputation its did something so that they will not be associated to egopay and I guess this is the main reason why theirs no more features like that in egopay.

Many Exchanger in my locality needs this payment processor's currency but I have not focused on earning through them, so I think that they should look else where for that. @hadg33 very greater loss to Egopay if US the World Power seize them, so they should avoid them to the last.

In my country also, the rate of egopay still stable even with rising tendency because there are a lot of consumers that want to use it. Egopay is popular in HYIP and a lot of hyip players in my country want egopay stock more.

This processor is also posing or making a Big pose just like Payza. Carrying out any transaction will be from the amount of One dollar and above, nothing like Cents transaction here like PM etc and that might be because of there high fees.

Anyway, I also see them in Hyips too.

I think some of these payment processors like this one would have been much more popular if they had been allowing cent transaction because it is one of the reasons some other would. There are a lot of online earning platforms where you can earn below $1 and it means you can't cash out anytime if you are using this one.

Since Egopay is an offhshore company this is really make a sense, does not accept US members is the best thing that they can do to avoid the wrath of US goverment.

Status
Not open for further replies.