• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some how I do agree and some how if a payment processors does not accept US members some how they are safe? Although I really don't know if its relevant. But I think if theirs a complain by US citizen US government always act on it.

It's clear because US government don't joke with their citizens. We can understand it clearly from the reason Payza had to cut off anything with US when the reports went on air. And for the fact that Payza according to people is associated with this one, they simply have to be cautious.

Theirs I guess some difference laws and bi-laws between US and UK. If my understanding is correct even in forex broker sites. Theirs a US regulatory board and US forex broker sites. And theirs also a European regularly board and most of forex broker sites under European regulators does not accept US clients as well.

I think some of these payment processors like this one would have been much more popular if they had been allowing cent transaction because it is one of the reasons some other would. There are a lot of online earning platforms where you can earn below $1 and it means you can't cash out anytime if you are using this one.
They do allow to send cents only if the funds is above $1 just like payza too. They do not allow cents below $1 because there fees are high,for instance I want to send $0.15 cents to you,you will end up getting nothing because there fees alone is about 2.5% plus $0.2. That's quite high. I think egopay is cool the way it is.

That's why I don't use payza or egopay anymore. For me money save is money earned. Its really hard to earn online and its hard that its will get some deductions because of fees. I do want to use egopay only if its the last resort in cashing out.

I am a very small investor and I love playing with HYIPs,I have never for onced used my egopay account to invest in hyip because the fees will eat up all my withdrawals,instead of using Egopay,I would rather use PAYEER or Pexpay.

It's obvious that if I invest in HYIP using Egopay, I will always allow my funds to accumulate which is also detrimental to the investment since HYIPS don't last for eternity. But then, I'm still surprised they have a lot of customers even though their fees are high.

You know why they have a lot of clients? It is because the payment processor is not regulated and it also has no dispute feature. If a transaction is carried out mistakenly,there is no reversal,this made the hyip players to love this payment processor. Supposing I am a big investor,this payment processor would have been one of my best payment processor.

Fees is the main concern of mine in here. Compare to PM as most of the site that I have that has egopay has PM also. So I prefer to use PM instead of egopay right now because of the fees. I think the last payments I earn in egopay come from dmt or mtw few months back.

Same here, not minding what their dispute or non dispute nature is, I don't think it's an ideal one for low earners. As a matter of fact, one wouldn't even make anything from using it if you are are always transacting below $5.

The problem sometimes is fees. Since egopay value is really lower than other processors. In term of exchange and turning our funds to cash. We really need to pay higher exchange value and we end up having less money out of it.

I don't get what you meant by that,you said if you want to exchange your funds to cash,the fees would eat up your funds,is that not what you meant. Let me blow your mind,it is always better to exchange your egopay funds to cash when you have tangible amount. Let me put it this way,if you are exchanging $10 EP funds to cash,EP would charge you 1.5% plus $0.25,so if you are also exchanging $100 EP funds to cash,EP would still charge you the same fee,so how is the fees going to zap your cash?

There is a possible partnership coming between Egopay (one of the fastest growing payment processors world-wide) and IronFX (one of the leading Forex Brokers globally).
In light of this partnership, we would like to make an exclusive one time offer. After completion of only 3 easy steps you can receive a massive $500 bonus or even more!

This offer is valid until 31th of October. Hurry up!

Requirements and conditions:
Step 1. Create a new account at IronFX by clicking the red button below
Step 2. Deposit 500 USD or more to your IronFX account (via any payment processor accepted by IronFX) - Get 60% deposit bonus (e.g. 500 USD x 60% = 300 USD)
Step 3. Have an EgoPay account or create a new one

After completion of the above steps a bonus of 200 USD will be sent to you existing or new EgoPay account. Also, 300 USD or more will be added to your IronFX balance.

More information can be found in EgoPay website (sadly, I cannot put links yet)

I tried to familiarise with this paymnt processor but I think there support is not that effective. I also tried to verify my account,I sent documents for over a month now,Egopay hasn't responded to me. If my documents are not valid or they got declined,they should at least get back to me,then I will adjust the documents. Since I noticed that there support is poor,I have decided not to make use of my account again.

I tried to familiarise with this paymnt processor but I think there support is not that effective. I also tried to verify my account,I sent documents for over a month now,Egopay hasn't responded to me. If my documents are not valid or they got declined,they should at least get back to me,then I will adjust the documents. Since I noticed that there support is poor,I have decided not to make use of my account again.

Hello Hadg33,
thanks for your opinion. Regarding the verification process, the team is 1 day behind (on purpose). So, you verification documents where definitely checked. If your documents where declined, you should have received the notice to your email, but you claim that you have not received. Maybe it went to Spam folder? If you can provide your email I will check what had happened.

I think that this payment processor is active in terms of Support due to the fact that it is their Business and being on the competitive Market, so they should. Maybe the mail went to the Spam like the Support said...how can a payment processor that Ban US can not be all that active...they will definitely loss more and potential Clients.

Well,I do check my email frequently and I also make sure I read all the spam mails before deleting it. You know there are times that a payment processor will send you an email and you will not receive it. I witnessed it when registering with HD-Money,this might be the case too.
@Arthur EgoPay,I have sent you a PM.

Last edited:
EgoPay and BitYes have prepared some impressive discounts for traders. There are no fees for those traders who deposit, trade and withdraw via EgoPay. Furthermore, two lucky people will win 1 BTC and 300 USD each.

1. 0% deposit and withdraw fee (for EgoPay only)
2. 0% trading fee only for EgoPay users.
3. A chance to participate in a lottery, where two traders will win prizes initiated by EgoPay and BitYes.:

a. Join in the drawing by depositing at least 500 USD to BitYes through EgoPay.
b. When your cumulative trading volume exceeds 500 USD, you will get one chance to win.
c. You will get another chance to win when your cumulative trading volume exceeds 5'000 USD, 50'000 USD, 500'000 USD, and 5'000'000 USD (maximum five chances total). The drawing will take place on December 31st - two winners will each receive 1 BTC and 300 USD.

You can find more info about this bonus on oficial Egopay site.

Hello Everybody,

SAY YES TO BITCOIN! SAY NO TO FEES!
The EgoPay team wants to remind you that the bonus at BitYes is still in effect.
We encourage you to trade at this platform, because exclusively for EgoPay users there are no fees for deposits, withdrawals or trading!
Deposit/withdraw fee via EgoPay is 0%. Trading fee is covered by BitYes.
Thus, if you are using EgoPay to fund and withdraw from your account, trading at BitYes is completely free of charge.

Also, the lottery is still running. Conditions are:
Join in the drawing by depositing at least 500 USD to BitYes through EgoPay.
When your cumulative trading volume exceeds 500 USD, you will get one chance to win.
You will get another chance to win when your cumulative trading volume exceeds 5'000 USD, 50'000 USD, 500'000 USD, and 5'000'000 USD (maximum five chances total). The drawing will take place on December 31st - two winners will each receive 1 BTC and 300 USD.

All info can be found on the official Egopay site.

I really want to request Egopay company to please look at the fees, it is just so frustrating losing so much on fees. Its a great payment processor after LR but thanks to the fees we can not transfer low amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.