• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Katherine,
thank you for your reply. We are working hard to make our services better. Any improvements will be announced through all our channels. Thank you once more time for your note and I will pass it to our top management.

Hello everybody,

at the moment EgoPay service is facing some issues. We are investigating the problem. EgoPay Team will inform everybody as soon as issues will be solved.

I think the issue has been solved, This site is not available for login yesterday(precisely around 15 hours ago) and right now i can login to my account, but still the problem is coming from fees but overall egopay is really good payment processor.

Did not mention what kind of issues Egopay is having, is it Fraud issues or hack issues.
We can not help it on there fees, though it is higher for most clients but if that will make or help them to be sustainable, then fine. Because from those fees they maintain their system etc.

I think Egopay is now a scam payment processor,there are so many users that bought or tried to exchange Egopay but they couldn't. It was even written in the homepage of a popular hyip blogging site called DavidNews. So many hyips are no longer accepting Egopay,I will conclude that it has finished for Egopay.

I only have less than ten dollars funds in here. I only get funds in here from dmt and mtw sites when I just trying to use egopay. So sad if they have problem right now. But some how theirs a good chance that egopay can recover as they are still trying to communicate with its members. Only in slower time since theirs a lot of complains and less employees to answer the complains.

You can login to your account but you can't do anything with the funds,HYIPs,Forex brokers,MLM,Cyclers etc are no longer accepting it. Apart from that,if you should login to your account,you will see a message that,there site was been hacked and right now they are short of staffs. Egopay swindled PAYEER of $200k.

Logging into our Accounts does not mean anything, and does not implies that they are still working. In Hyip world, you can still login to your Account even when the Project clearly stopped Paying.
They are still working means that we can Withdraw, make Payment, Exchange, Buy or Sell it @sindarin

@hadg33 Payeer still needs to meet the Admin in person for refund, since it is their Business full time.

What are you talking about,how can PAYEER meet the admin of Egopay,do they know each other,I mean nobody even know where there office is. Well,let me break it down to you,you can still send and receive funds just in the normal way but the truth is you cannot turn Egopay funds to a real cash.

Well, if sooner EGOPAY collapsed for real i am sure it would be bad, before they claimed that they have connection with Payza but it turn out to be a wrong thing. At the moment the main site is not accessible which i don't know why but if this week still like this, i think this site is end for sure.

It won't be bad? Individual and Companies hard earned Money is there and you said it won't be Bad...Hmmm you can not feel the pain when your huge or no Money is Banked there.
Ok @hadg33 said that they are still working but you can not cashout or so... Ok, how can you make payment to another Account, whereas the main site is down like @sindarin said now? How can you login?

LOL i only has nothing and glad that i convert it to payza before, because it is around $60.
It is a bad idea to holding our money in an offshore company like this one, it is true that they held a lot of flexibility but it is very bad because this kind of one usually cannot stand for longer time.

This also reminds us of our lovely LR.
And PM should work more smart to avoid such story, as they are already in profit and working for a long time is the Key.

Really, have you made payment of recent using Egopay?
Have you read their Blog to hear from direct source?
So you totally mean that Egopay is still working.

Blog is offline too https://blog.egopay.com/

Are you using Egopay?
I know I am a bit late responding to your post,I don't need to make use of a payment processor before I know about it. I am fully involved in HYIP and I read so many articles about payment processors posted by reliable sources such as MNO,ISA,AlexNews etc. The day Egopay scammed,they new immediately and apart from that the admin of PAYEER posted in MMG about this scam.

It was a bad experience for me because I just received money on Egopay as I don't usually leave funds on payment processors and exchanged it immediately but discovered that the pending has stayed over 5 hours, I immediately contacted my exchanger who told me that others have been calling for same. Then it downed on me that its over for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.