• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a great idea to think they will reduce their fees. Egopay is one of the payment processors that I expected to join the top payment processors. I do use them more often than some others because of the exchange they do which I use with my Payza

It looks like Egopay is on the move for some improvement, better service, call it anything as I got this E-mail address from them:

Good news!
Since the establishment of EgoPay,
responsible company members worked
extensively and did their best in order to
offer you lower fees.
• After carefully considering all the
options with Payza we're pleased
to announce that starting today we
reduced fees for Payza deposits. New
Payza deposit fee is *2.7% + 0.25$*.
• Also good news to our merchant
account users: if the sum that you
received is *10$ or less* the fee is
reduced to *2.5%+0.25$* instead of
previous 2.5%+0.50$.
• Currently EgoPay offers a special
discount: when depositing to any
account type from any exchanger
(excluding Payza and OKPAY) our fee is
*0%*.
Please remember that EgoPay will
never attach files, ask you to click
links or provide personal information via
e-mail.

It looks like Egopay is on the move for some improvement, better service, call it anything as I got this E-mail address from them:

Good news!
Since the establishment of EgoPay,
responsible company members worked
extensively and did their best in order to
offer you lower fees.
• After carefully considering all the
options with Payza we're pleased
to announce that starting today we
reduced fees for Payza deposits. New
Payza deposit fee is *2.7% + 0.25$*.
• Also good news to our merchant
account users: if the sum that you
received is *10$ or less* the fee is
reduced to *2.5%+0.25$* instead of
previous 2.5%+0.50$.
• Currently EgoPay offers a special
discount: when depositing to any
account type from any exchanger
(excluding Payza and OKPAY) our fee is
*0%*.
Please remember that EgoPay will
never attach files, ask you to click
links or provide personal information via
e-mail.

so the difference is $0.25 only for one transaction up to $10. i think that not a nice movement actually, if i can, i would imagine it will be good if Egopay lowering the fee to 1% for transaction up to $25 , i am sure that many hyip investors and cycler investors will move to this newborn e-currency.

Still, for me egopay fees are big still and I don't know if that is really good news because, egopay isn't that popular in the investment sites like in Forex depends if they have lesser or better features. Because, it's just a small difference that they have improvements. And I don't think it's a newborn ecurrency.

so the difference is $0.25 only for one transaction up to $10. i think that not a nice movement actually, if i can, i would imagine it will be good if Egopay lowering the fee to 1% for transaction up to $25 , i am sure that many hyip investors and cycler investors will move to this newborn e-currency.

You are correct, they just marked it good news for it to sound as one but in the real sense, I do not see it as any improvement. Since they really want to gain popularity or something, it would be wise for them to slash their rate by at least 50% so their customers can enjoy using their services.

I don't really get you members,what is the good news all about. I feel Egopay still has the same fees and it was not lowered or reduced. They only reduced the fees for internal transfer between Egopay to Payza or OKPAY. I don't really understand,can someone tell me on this.

I don't really get you members,what is the good news all about. I feel Egopay still has the same fees and it was not lowered or reduced. They only reduced the fees for internal transfer between Egopay to Payza or OKPAY. I don't really understand,can someone tell me on this.

They are the one that termed it good news, I mean Egopay themselves because I do not see anything good in the news. Besides, the reduction is even small and I feel it is just meant for some category of users. They only would attract people's commendation when they reduce their overall transaction fees.

Looks like they sent that message at random. When I saw mine, I decided to send money internally and didn't see any difference. The news is no good one to me as there exchange is still on a very high side for an unregulated payment processor.

Looks like they sent that message at random. When I saw mine, I decided to send money internally and didn't see any difference. The news is no good one to me as there exchange is still on a very high side for an unregulated payment processor.

only for someone who have merchant account here that will be feel great with the news, but for someone like us who earn few amount of bucks compare to them i think that is not even a good news, but even like that i saw in HYIP this payment processor keeps closing to Perfect Money.

Honestly,it is no good news to me. I will still prefer to earn with Egopay compared to payza. Egopay also has high value in my local exchanger. It seems the unregulated payment processors tends to get more demands and it makes it to get high value.

Well, I was thinking Egopay has some surprise it was planning to bring into the payment processor world which is distinctly different from just the few percentage reduction. If not for the exchange services they offer, there might not be so many needing their services the way they are needed now.

For me Egopay is more popular in my country rather than Payza so right now my payza in hiatus mode, i only have $5 there while in my Egopay i have about $40. so far i think also that egopay is fast processing when i want to exchange my balance to Okpay, the fees it seems that Egopay is not good as Payza but overall from the feature to comfortability i like Egopay.

That's just it,the feature of comfortability that you talked about is what really made so many users to like it as well. There is no panic when making use of Egopay but in payza,one has to be very careful with the account,payza might just limit the account all of a sudden. I also have about $40 payza and I wanted to convert it to egopay but payza insists that I must get verified before I can change it to egopay. Now that I can't change it to egopay,I had to waste the payza funds to PTC sites.

But why not get verified and make a more effective use of your funds. I do not think the process of verification is so tedious if one has a card and you can as well exchange it to PM and invest with it rather than think of throwing it on PTC.

I cannot get verified because I have an account that has already been closed. Before the account was closed I had submitted my international passport to payza so I am feeling that,if I should try to verify this account,they might hold the account for multiple account,this is why I can't verify. Presently I have about $8 payza and I want just $6 PM or WMZ

Does it mean it is against opening and operating of multiple accounts because I feel that shouldn't be a problem with a payment processor since a particular user can have up to three accounts taking care of business, personal and some other thing. In any case, it will be hard to get the money out through exchanging with reputable exchangers unless you wish to pay for goods or services or run a member to member exchange.

As belize government already cleared that there is no registration of the egopay. I wonder what seems to tbe the point of holding the money into the account when they are around. I just don't know how the people still able to trust them. that is something I have realized harder to do as well.

The issue Egopay had with the Belize government is quite understandable from the angle of both parties. Belize claimed there is both such name registered with them while on the other hand, Egopay claim they only used a different name, most probably the parent company name which isn't out of place. The major reason I feel some still make use of them that much is the exchange facilities or something.

I think the issue is that the parent company claim is yet not been managed by the belize. though they are trying to coverup the issue. I wonder if the egopay is seriously legit or not. I am sure many people consider them legit but i get kinda confused with them.

@decub,as far as I know,I know that paypal doesn't support multiple accounts so I expect the regulated payment processors not to support multiple accounts as well. For Egopay,I don't think it is regulated so you can have multiple accounts.
@ryuken,if Egopay is not regulated in Belize that doesn't mean we can't use it. It is just like saying we shouldn't use PM. Egopay seems cool to me and it has a good value in my country,so I will like to earn with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.