• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, anyway, moving away from that topic. we can see that egopay seems to be having more trouble with the authorized payouts there. that said, there are not many people who are going to be spending the money in such ecurrency is going to be losing money.

Egopay is a good payment processor that allows its member to have the money transfered from their site to payza but now I heard that there have been some requirements before the transfer can be initiated. But still they are a good payment processor.

And how did JBP relate it them to the same owner. They've gone scam and you never can tell if that was a way of convincing their customers which they never did. Whichever way, I think Egopay is kind of revolutionalizing. The only problem which is not even a major problem is that in all the payment processors I use, theirs take a lot of time to load.

Since either of us can not provide proofs for our arguements then it is more better that we let it be, but mine own is that egopays fee does not worth it. They are even charging more higher that perfectmoney and webmeny that have the direct bank withdraw, which makes me wonder where they are spending those fees.

Since either of us can not provide proofs for our arguements then it is more better that we let it be, but mine own is that egopays fee does not worth it. They are even charging more higher that perfectmoney and webmeny that have the direct bank withdraw, which makes me wonder where they are spending those fees.
That is the way they run their service. They feel it is by so doing that they will take care of administration and it is Ok to those using it. High fees or not but I know they are stable. I might not generalize but when you come here in my country, they are much better at least for now than the Payza which serve similar fee as well.

That is the way they run their service. They feel it is by so doing that they will take care of administration and it is Ok to those using it. High fees or not but I know they are stable. I might not generalize but when you come here in my country, they are much better at least for now than the Payza which serve similar fee as well.

And they are the least since payza are no more accepted by most of the exchangers here, they are just selling out the payza they've gave, yeah they need to have a smooth service delivery due to I see no reason why they shouldn't due to they are not having much of that which will bug their system, like their log in is just a one way logging in.

I just don't believe if Egopay is something that related to payza, right now in their account we can even exchange our egopay balance to the other payment processor like Okpay lol, and also Payza never claimed that they have relation with Egopay.

I will still doubt that over and again because I have tried to place the two of them side by side to check the similarities and that which they have in common and the only thing I can figure out is that their transaction fees are just similar which could simply be a coincidence.

Well, I still believe that they do because why are the just accepting just payza, they should have included some other payment processor to also help boast how much clients they are likely to have. Well, there are still no proof for all of us but then there are still some subtled reasons for me to believe that they have something incommon.

until now I still have not been able to find evidence that there is a relationship with Payza egopay, which I found merely claims of the side egopay themselves without involving Payza's side, so it is still unconfirmable

until now I still have not been able to find evidence that there is a relationship with Payza egopay, which I found merely claims of the side egopay themselves without involving Payza's side, so it is still unconfirmable

There is no how we can find proof for that but as they way they are operating you can vicidly see that they have something in common, but then if they are to be charged then there should be some evidence that should cover the claims. Well, egopay are still doing good because they are still maintaining their rates in the exchanger I am making use of.

The originators of the rumor might have proofs but if we judge from what we have heard about both processors, then there wouldn't be any basis for the claim. Nonetheless, Egopay is still waxing stronger than ever, here though.

Last edited:
I also surprised to see the Egopay performance in HYIP industry, to be honest the rate is quite high for unregulated e-currency and it is not that safe also, and with their claim as the "other" payza which act as their exchangers bring me alot of doubt, but until now i see Egopay can survive and also gain some shares in HYIP.

Really? I thought that many HYIP already preferred to have PM because Egopay still has huge fees and yet, the value remains the same or even lower for the exchangers. I haven't see actually egopay good in other programs or earning site. And which can mean mostly in the risky business but in Forex its not also preferred.

Really? I thought that many HYIP already preferred to have PM because Egopay still has huge fees and yet, the value remains the same or even lower for the exchangers. I haven't see actually egopay good in other programs or earning site. And which can mean mostly in the risky business but in Forex its not also preferred.
Yeah, but i don't mean they are better than Perfect Money, but here we can see their popularity is increasing as subsidiary of Perfect Money, a lot of investors also trying to use it even not as much as PM, also in my country Egopay Balance emerging everywhere, each exchangers must have at least $100 Egopay balance to sell.

Yes, I think a lot of things are really contributing to the popularity of Egopay which among them is the ease to find exchangers on their site. Not that there ain't other processors with such features but theirs looks more pronounced. I feel that in no distant time, it's popularity will match that of PM if they continue with that pace.

Yes, I think a lot of things are really contributing to the popularity of Egopay which among them is the ease to find exchangers on their site. Not that there ain't other processors with such features but theirs looks more pronounced. I feel that in no distant time, it's popularity will match that of PM if they continue with that pace.

Well, I?m not seeing egopay going any popular because people who are making use of egopay are those who have no choice. Imagine in a situation whereby you have WMZ as one of the payment option so you would go for egopay?

So you think? For me no. Currently, if I am to choose in any online earning platform paying between Egopay and PM, I wouldn't hesitate to go for Egopay for now because I can easily transact from mobile and any browser too which is what I like in processors.

Well, I?m not seeing egopay going any popular because people who are making use of egopay are those who have no choice. Imagine in a situation whereby you have WMZ as one of the payment option so you would go for egopay?

I agree with you, also i think they become like PM when LR is the first e-currency that used in high risk investment program or high risk business. Egopay for me actually offering many good features but the only what makes me think twice of this e-currency is only the fee rate which is too high.

Yes, they can be similar to Payza but also looks like PM but then, egopay is still up to now not popular in the businesses and risky programs because of the fees and that they aren't that open to these businesses like promoting or encouraging people or their priority as payment processor.

Yes, they can be similar to Payza but also looks like PM but then, egopay is still up to now not popular in the businesses and risky programs because of the fees and that they aren't that open to these businesses like promoting or encouraging people or their priority as payment processor.
i can imagine how fierce it would be the competition if Egopay want to lowering the rate of their fee, just say to 1%, i am sure there are a lot of unverified Perfect Money users will switch to egopay and change with it sooner, but still their fee is the biggest problem because they also not a regulated e-currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.