• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not agree with you that Egopay will be doing money laundering,money laundering can be done through financial banks too. So there is no need for Egopay users to be worried about money laundering.
[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION],I am planning to be earning with it in forums that make uses of Egopay.

Forums? Are there any forums that really makes use of egopay and you believe that you will comfortable with the fee they are going to be charging you when you recieve this little earnings we do get via paid to post forums?

Forums? Are there any forums that really makes use of egopay and you believe that you will comfortable with the fee they are going to be charging you when you recieve this little earnings we do get via paid to post forums?

Yes,forums,when I have accumulated a lot from forums then I would use it to invest in forest. I know that the fees are high but there are times that some forums are short of PM funds and they would tell us to provide our Egopay account or other payment processors. I think I still prefer it to payza.

Yes,forums,when I have accumulated a lot from forums then I would use it to invest in forest. I know that the fees are high but there are times that some forums are short of PM funds and they would tell us to provide our Egopay account or other payment processors. I think I still prefer it to payza.

good luck to you though, but for me I can't use such a payment processor in such measly earning source or even hyips because they will run all my profits and ptp hard earned money down, well, I also think that they shoyld reduce the fee since they are not having much service they are just like the virtual currency service.

Any payment processor that is related to HYIP is never trusted because you never know where they are from as they are always anonymous. Therefore, they can steal your money whenever they want.

I think that they are from belize as they have it on their site. They are trusted because they are related to payza somehow which is too trusted because they are well reputated in the past payza too makes use of HYIPS.

good luck to you though, but for me I can't use such a payment processor in such measly earning source or even hyips because they will run all my profits and ptp hard earned money down, well, I also think that they shoyld reduce the fee since they are not having much service they are just like the virtual currency service.

Well,I think there fees are okay compared to PM. Egopay fees for a personal account is 1.5% + $0.25 while the fees for PM and unverified account is 1.99% so it is no big deal. Like if I am to receive $10 from a person,the total amount that I would get is $9.60,for PM,I would get $9.81 and for paypal,I would get $9.50,can you see that it is still cool.

Well,I think there fees are okay compared to PM. Egopay fees for a personal account is 1.5% + $0.25 while the fees for PM and unverified account is 1.99% so it is no big deal. Like if I am to receive $10 from a person,the total amount that I would get is $9.60,for PM,I would get $9.81 and for paypal,I would get $9.50,can you see that it is still cool.

I think the fee shouldn't be that problem to you buh how you will be able to get where to earn with it as you know that egopay are just mostly used by hyips and some other programs. Well, they are doing fine and the fee between them and PM have a big difference have you forgotten that PM offers bank withdrawal?

I think the fee shouldn't be that problem to you buh how you will be able to get where to earn with it as you know that egopay are just mostly used by hyips and some other programs. Well, they are doing fine and the fee between them and PM have a big difference have you forgotten that PM offers bank withdrawal?
That was why I said I would earn with it in PTP forums and when I earn with it in forums,I will multiply it by investing in hyips. Well,egopay is not just good for small transactions,so I will make sure I get about 5 dollars before cashing out in forums.

I dont trust the egopay payment processor is any good anymore. You have to consider that the payza seems to be using the egopay branding to make some genuine money. that being said, there are some good usage with the egopay left for some time as well.

I dont trust the egopay payment processor is any good anymore. You have to consider that the payza seems to be using the egopay branding to make some genuine money. that being said, there are some good usage with the egopay left for some time as well.
There are still a lot of people who value it a lot over some other payment processor and I don't think their value is dropping, rather increasing. It might make one begin to think that Payza might have some good plan for Egopay because I have not yet seen that special thing that is increasing its value.

That was why I said I would earn with it in PTP forums and when I earn with it in forums,I will multiply it by investing in hyips. Well,egopay is not just good for small transactions,so I will make sure I get about 5 dollars before cashing out in forums.

Well, I cant remember what last I had such plans of investing measly amount online and I have get rid of hyips they are no cool way of making money, well, success to you. On my own part with egopay I think they need some additional features like the direct bank withdraws.

Well, I cant remember what last I had such plans of investing measly amount online and I have get rid of hyips they are no cool way of making money, well, success to you. On my own part with egopay I think they need some additional features like the direct bank withdraws.
Well,if they add the bank withdrawal feature,that is a good feature that they add but I am not really bothered with that. I am cool with the way it is,I will make use of echangers to cashout my funds.

Well,if they add the bank withdrawal feature,that is a good feature that they add but I am not really bothered with that. I am cool with the way it is,I will make use of echangers to cashout my funds.

If you aint bothered there are some people wo are really bothered and wish they can have the featured added. And also they are having quite higher free so adding the direct bank withdrawal will make the fee make some sense and will save the stress with the payza.

If you aint bothered there are some people wo are really bothered and wish they can have the featured added. And also they are having quite higher free so adding the direct bank withdrawal will make the fee make some sense and will save the stress with the payza.
Yes,it would make some sense if they add the bank withdrawal feature but is not every body that cares about that. It is just like PM,I know it has bank withdrawal feature but many users are making use of it,so I would say I am cool with exchangers.

lol, ya'll are posting as if you don't know that egopay are own by payza but they wouldn't wanna show up, they are making payza more money with the exchange due to people will always want to have their money wothdraw via bank and that is why they will have to use payza for it.

lol, ya'll are posting as if you don't know that egopay are own by payza but they wouldn't wanna show up, they are making payza more money with the exchange due to people will always want to have their money wothdraw via bank and that is why they will have to use payza for it.

I have seen a lot of people associate Egopay with Payza and I must say I find it very difficult to believe. I mean they do not have the same location and I doubt the possibility of having the same owner as well. Is it the former owner of Payza that owns Egopay or the MH Pillars.

I have seen a lot of people associate Egopay with Payza and I must say I find it very difficult to believe. I mean they do not have the same location and I doubt the possibility of having the same owner as well. Is it the former owner of Payza that owns Egopay or the MH Pillars.

See what I will have to say to you is that egopay came in the time of crisis when payza was in trouble when they were been asked to provide some documents for accepting ponzi scheme programs or the quit accepting them then they can up with egopay and asked all the program using them to migrate to that egopay. That shows that they own it. Although I have no authentic proof but that's a common sense logic.

See what I will have to say to you is that egopay came in the time of crisis when payza was in trouble when they were been asked to provide some documents for accepting ponzi scheme programs or the quit accepting them then they can up with egopay and asked all the program using them to migrate to that egopay. That shows that they own it. Although I have no authentic proof but that's a common sense logic.

There could be some degree of relationship or ties holding the two as a business contract and that doesn't mean with certainty that they own it. I have come across a blog either that of Egopay or Okpay which says you can deposit in Egopay with your Okpay funds but that might not necessarily mean that are owned and operated by one and the same person.

There could be some degree of relationship or ties holding the two as a business contract and that doesn't mean with certainty that they own it. I have come across a blog either that of Egopay or Okpay which says you can deposit in Egopay with your Okpay funds but that might not necessarily mean that are owned and operated by one and the same person.

.well, maybe yoi were not in the scene when all that happened, were you a member to Justbeenpaid which is now scam, then they were the on that passed the information account. The mail must have been deleted in my trash mail box I would have showed you.

.well, maybe yoi were not in the scene when all that happened, were you a member to Justbeenpaid which is now scam, then they were the on that passed the information account. The mail must have been deleted in my trash mail box I would have showed you.

And how did JBP relate it them to the same owner. They've gone scam and you never can tell if that was a way of convincing their customers which they never did. Whichever way, I think Egopay is kind of revolutionalizing. The only problem which is not even a major problem is that in all the payment processors I use, theirs take a lot of time to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.