• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you believe in luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone are those days when manner fall from the skies. Unless it is by divine intervention, there is no way luck will come and trade for you. A trader that has no knowledge about Forex had better not attempt it because luck will seize to work then.

Even the divine intervention now rarely occurs. Luck is something that comes with hard working this days. If one would wanna get lucky then he need to first embrace learing and skills acquring first.

Luck enables a trader to win once or twice but not for ever. It is the strategy, determination and mind control that shapes the career of a trader in the long run. Good or bad luck may increase or decrease the profit or loss we make but it will never be able to modify the outcome of a trade or net result in the long run. Luck is basically an opportunity for people to escape from their own errors.

Even the divine intervention now rarely occurs. Luck is something that comes with hard working this days. If one would wanna get lucky then he need to first embrace learing and skills acquring first.

Yes, i totally agree with you. We can think of luck when we will complete the work and wait for result. So to complete the work first, we need to learn the things and then utilize that. Then only we will think of luck.

Luck enables a trader to win once or twice but not for ever. It is the strategy, determination and mind control that shapes the career of a trader in the long run. Good or bad luck may increase or decrease the profit or loss we make but it will never be able to modify the outcome of a trade or net result in the long run. Luck is basically an opportunity for people to escape from their own errors.

Exactly, businesses do not always survive on lucks. I don't think any real business man or woman will ever depend on luck for anything. One can only feel the impact of sheer Providence if he does his own part. And here, I even feel the concept of earning with Forex is very simple, learn before you earn.

Yes, i totally agree with you. We can think of luck when we will complete the work and wait for result. So to complete the work first, we need to learn the things and then utilize that. Then only we will think of luck.

yes luck in forex trading is what is been worked for, luck does not essentially means when one has to sit and wait for opportunities, now, one need to create that opportunities by learning anout forex trading thoroughhly.

Luck is good, but the bad thing about luck is that it will not be coming all the time. You moght be lucky today and tomorrow will loss money. But when you are having good knowledge with well developed skills you will be able to make money at all times.

Luck has a little to do with forex but most of it is sweat at work. In forex, it has to do with knowledge, practice, experiences, observations, talent, intelligence, keeping up to date with news and market and a little bit of luck. But a lot of it is just conscious decisions to make good trades. So, gambling in forex will lead to many losses for sure. I would urge those that have low knowledge to continue to invest in learning and practicing and then you will enjoy forex just like the rest of us.

Luck will only manifest when we have done that which we should do as traders. No one in his right senses will just go all out and try trading without knowledge believing that luck will come and play a greater role. That would simply mean he is gambling with the business.

Hi Kaiceaziz, I disagree with you on this perspective. If by your rate is 50/50, the forex like a gambling. In fact, risk management is the most important key to success in Forex, I really do not believe in luck in Forex business

Luck exists in Forex, No matter how people disagree to this, it work. In a speculative market, the only way someone can be successful is when there is an atom of luck but when compare it with skills, it may not be noticed much. It may not be a 50-50 thing but it works.

I don't believe in luck. I do believe in hard work. The more we want to work hard the more we can end up making good profit. Who knows in two to three years time I can really handle the account that I have. I'm sure I will end up having good income in here and make it big in forex trading.

Same here, luck is just a mirage so far as I'm concerned. It only comes to those that work not just hard but very hard and I believe that sheer Providence comes only when we work very hard and it is the reason people succeed in Forex. Without working with commitment, success will never come.

Luck is just luck. Forex is all sweat equity. I do not believe in luck in forex. You can pray all you want but God does not gamble. I think luck has a little to do with it while its just 99% sweat equity in forex. You must learn and know. Its all brain work. You can gamble and get lucky but you will lose it all back anyways. I mean you can walk in and open trades blindly and might get lucky but its only one in a thousand that you will win.

I don't believe in luck. For me hard work is always the key to success. If we want to make some profit its always good that we try to trade and make big income. Right now I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account to practice than just rely on luck to make some profit.

We may believe in luck but we must not rely on luck. When we come into our luck then, we are lucky still Forex trading is about our skills and strategy that we should work hard to have profitable trading and best trading analysis. Don't think luck is like Forex as it is not like gambling.

Well said. Because luck is a natural thing and it is something that comes even when we do not expect it, then there is need or tendency to believe in it but not rely on it. Hoping on luck to save us from trade can only mean being relaxed and watch our money go.

Some religious people pray a lot and they think it helps and then some just get lucky all the time no matter what htey do and some just get back luck all the time no matter what they do. So, some people do get lucky in life and even in forex. You just never know when some lucky angel might be there to do some trick. Just kidding, I think forex is all sweat equity. No luck factors here. Although, I would lose to get lucky, I haven't experience it yet. Its all hard work.

Well, i don't think that praying has something to do with luck but it's faith in our skills. While, luck is about event that we will not expect to occur really that we will still not have luck but also have bad luck. Traders should actually stop thinking about luck but to have focus in their trading strategy and analysis.

I don't believe in luck. I do believe in hard work. I do hope that in two to three years time I can really handle my account in here without any problem. I'm sure I will going to end up making one good income in here one after another. I'm sure I will and I'm sure I can be making good profit in here without any problem at all.

Some religious people pray a lot and they think it helps and then some just get lucky all the time no matter what htey do and some just get back luck all the time no matter what they do. So, some people do get lucky in life and even in forex. You just never know when some lucky angel might be there to do some trick. Just kidding, I think forex is all sweat equity. No luck factors here. Although, I would lose to get lucky, I haven't experience it yet. Its all hard work.

Even the Bible said it that heaven only helps those who helps themselves. It is true not just in Forex but in all that we do. We do not expect to have a favour where we do not work. This is partucularly true for those who expect to gamble in Forex.

Status
Not open for further replies.