• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you believe in luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only believe in hard work. For me if I want to earn good amount of money in here I need to focus on learning and eventually earning. Who knows in two to three weeks time we can end up making good profit by simply focusing on learning and eventually earning. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader also.

That is basically the way it works. Hard work, perseverance and determintion is just a good way to make it in Forex. Its success is not something that comes within the shortest possible time, hence the need be patient with it.

Hard work, determination, dedication, persistence, perseverance, skill, knowledge, analytic skill etc etc every thing is needed to be a good or expert trader. But still you cannot avoid loss as it is evitable.

yes i believe on the luck and hardworking and experience because if these things found in any person then he can get everything of the world in which he is interested so be a lucky and experienced person

Almost every one in the net know forex but cant know how to win in it. Someone said forex is 99% learning skill and 1% luck, others said the opposite. For me it is 50/50. What is yours?

I am of the opinion that winning in forex depends heavily on the right prediction on the market. What I mean is that if the market against our prediction, then we can lose our trades. However, if our trade positions are follow the market, then we can win our trades. Do I belie in luck? Well, in forex luck is optional, I think.

luck is the thing which has put up all the miseries in the life of a person and the person which has better luck can get everything of life in which he is interested more so be a lucky man but in forex some peoples have do many loses due to bad luck and their life is now not secure and safe

I think luck plays a good role in making things work for us. It would not be harder to consider that luck some of the time can mean different to all of us. It just sometimes harder to notice based on how we make things happen around us. I personally don't consider getting rich quick things.

I think luck plays a good role in making things work for us. It would not be harder to consider that luck some of the time can mean different to all of us. It just sometimes harder to notice based on how we make things happen around us. I personally don't consider getting rich quick things.

So what you are trying to insinuate is that luck plays a vital in forex trading then there are some people who have no knowledge who will equally regard them self as not being lucky so they wont endeavour to learn properly how forex work. All I can say is that we work to attain that luck in forex trading and not luck coming for us just like that.

So what you are trying to insinuate is that luck plays a vital in forex trading then there are some people who have no knowledge who will equally regard them self as not being lucky so they wont endeavour to learn properly how forex work. All I can say is that we work to attain that luck in forex trading and not luck coming for us just like that.

Yes. That is what I wanted to explain. Luck never comes very easily. Luck follows you when you do your all work honestly. So at forex first we have to utilize our knowledge and skills, then we can think of luck.

Yes. That is what I wanted to explain. Luck never comes very easily. Luck follows you when you do your all work honestly. So at forex first we have to utilize our knowledge and skills, then we can think of luck.

Okay thats quite truw. Luck comes when we are hard working because had it been that luck really matters in forex trading then those gamblers whould have been making good amount of money from trading because basically gamble wholey depends on luck.

Okay thats quite truw. Luck comes when we are hard working because had it been that luck really matters in forex trading then those gamblers whould have been making good amount of money from trading because basically gamble wholey depends on luck.

No. As forex trading, most of the gambling needs analysis and skill. Those who are newbie to gambling, for them gambling is game of luck. Same as those who are newbie to forex trading.

Luck is good if we can earn. But luck does not come every day so I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account if we feel we still don't have enough trading skills. Since if we have trading skills we will never going to rely on luck alone to make profit.

Yes, i agree that. Luck is not the only thing where we can just rely on and can trade to earn profit. First most the important thing which is necessary is trading sill and knowledge.

I think its a lot of skills but if you get in at the right time then you're lucky. So timing will lead to luck cause its all about trading at the right time where there is a bullish trend to trade so we must time our trades and reserve those hours during the day to trade. So, if you do everything right like yo're supposed to then you might get lucky. So it plays a little part in it. You might be so unlucky if you're doing eveyrthing wrong. So it boils down to skills.

Well I don't believe forex is by luck. It is when you have knowledge about forex that you're able to profit. For me, knowledge is key. Once you're trained and learnt then you will profit and be a success in forex trading.

I think its a lot of skills but if you get in at the right time then you're lucky. So timing will lead to luck cause its all about trading at the right time where there is a bullish trend to trade so we must time our trades and reserve those hours during the day to trade. So, if you do everything right like yo're supposed to then you might get lucky. So it plays a little part in it. You might be so unlucky if you're doing eveyrthing wrong. So it boils down to skills.

I believe that luck or unluck is something which happens unexpectedly. But it is not the important factor at forex. The main thing is your skill and knowledge. If you do your work honestly with full dedication, then we can think about luck.

I believe that luck or unluck is something which happens unexpectedly. But it is not the important factor at forex. The main thing is your skill and knowledge. If you do your work honestly with full dedication, then we can think about luck.

It is not quite normal that a trader should just believe on luck on chances because it is so obvious that luck is something which we can not have at all time but when we are well knowledge and skilled then we can reckon ourselves lucky at all time.

It is not quite normal that a trader should just believe on luck on chances because it is so obvious that luck is something which we can not have at all time but when we are well knowledge and skilled then we can reckon ourselves lucky at all time.

If any well knowledge and skill person could make themselves all the time then Osama bin laden and Saddam Hussain would never die. Nobody can be lucky all the time. Because if there is luck, then there is bad luck. There is always a opposite aspects of everything.

If any well knowledge and skill person could make themselves all the time then Osama bin laden and Saddam Hussain would never die. Nobody can be lucky all the time. Because if there is luck, then there is bad luck. There is always a opposite aspects of everything.

Now you are deviating from what we are discussing. Involving those terorist has nothing to do here all though their skills and knowledge however bought them as many luck as it could. In forex trading thats how our own knowledge will purchase for us everlasting luck.

Now you are deviating from what we are discussing. Involving those terorist has nothing to do here all though their skills and knowledge however bought them as many luck as it could. In forex trading thats how our own knowledge will purchase for us everlasting luck.

Forex is not the thing which is out of the world. It is also the part of the work. There is nobody in this world who can win always. So there is nobody in this world who is perfect trader. Not you, not me, not anyone. Can you show me one expert trader who has never made a loss or has made a good profit always.

Status
Not open for further replies.