• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you believe in luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think luck plays very important role in life but sometimes with the forex it may not work that easily and you have to understand that very well as well. that said, some of the time it would be something to understand there too. You need to understand never to rely on the luck for that.

I think luck plays very important role in life but sometimes with the forex it may not work that easily and you have to understand that very well as well. that said, some of the time it would be something to understand there too. You need to understand never to rely on the luck for that.

I totally agree with you, that was I'm trying to explain. Luck plays a big role, but not the most important role. The important thing is your knowledge, skills and strategy.

Even when we know that in most aspects of life, some degree of luck have some role to play. I see no reason why Forex should be based on luck. To me, Forex is that which you can attain its success if you posses the skills. If it is based on luck, then it wouldn't be out of place to invite an average novice to trade and expect him to make profit.

There are something we need to know, before you trade and make your analysis very well, and then being assured that you are going to make profits. For sure you will make that profits but because of forex trading fluctuation you might lose it if you trade with greed. When a trader losses its more better to say he or she lacks knowledge than saying he or she has no luck.

Ok. I agree with you. There are many professional expert traders in the world. They also don't get expected profit sometimes. What will you say then, they becomes overconfident, greedy or they have lack of knowledge.? If your words were true then most of the experts traders would become richer than Bill Gates. It is very very easy to show faults of other rather than proving that we are better than him.

I think luck is hit and miss and sometimes you make money from such hit and miss. so it all depends on how things work out for you. Not that it is going to be any good for you based on your activity. it just depends on how the things should be working there as well.

Yes, luck can be defined as hit or miss. After doing hard work, if you are expecting something more then only we use word luck.

Yes, luck can be defined as hit or miss. After doing hard work, if you are expecting something more then only we use word luck.

of course there is nothing only luck and nothing only knowlegde. We are in between. Saying that sometimes hit and sometimes miss meaning you agree with what i said that forex is 50/50 luck and knowlegde. Am i right?

of course there is nothing only luck and nothing only knowlegde. We are in between. Saying that sometimes hit and sometimes miss meaning you agree with what i said that forex is 50/50 luck and knowlegde. Am i right?

I always believed that luck and knowledge always played an important role. Both is very necessary at forex trading. And I really believe in luck.

Ok. I agree with you. There are many professional expert traders in the world. They also don't get expected profit sometimes. What will you say then, they becomes overconfident, greedy or they have lack of knowledge.? If your words were true then most of the experts traders would become richer than Bill Gates. It is very very easy to show faults of other rather than proving that we are better than him.

If you should rely on luck for how long will you be able to hold unto it. Those who relied on luck all can't make a consistent profits they are either making the profits once in a blue moon, truely forex trading is complicating but then when you have the knowledge you can have also a sophicated way of dealing with it.

If you should rely on luck for how long will you be able to hold unto it. Those who relied on luck all can't make a consistent profits they are either making the profits once in a blue moon, truely forex trading is complicating but then when you have the knowledge you can have also a sophicated way of dealing with it.

First hard work is the most important thing in any work. Then only we can think about luck. Anybody who just rely on luck can do nothing. But that doesn't mean that there is nothing like luck. If you believe i God then you have to believe in positive energy.

In my knowledge luck influences more than one area of your life. This made me think whether luck plays role in every field. And i believe you can create your own ¡°luck¡±. Human mind requires regular exercise. If you think that you are not lucky, it is still possible to change your luck by exercising in one area which fascinates you more. You will notice that the success lays over to other places of your life . Predictions and trades, willing to learn and practice.

Hard work, motivation or determination will be the things we will need to become good in Forex trading. I don't see luck to be a factor for our success but it's what the trader inside which their skills and strategy work together to become profitable in this business.

In my knowledge luck influences more than one area of your life. This made me think whether luck plays role in every field. And i believe you can create your own 0„3¡ãluck0„3¡À. Human mind requires regular exercise. If you think that you are not lucky, it is still possible to change your luck by exercising in one area which fascinates you more. You will notice that the success lays over to other places of your life . Predictions and trades, willing to learn and practice.

Yeah, I agree with you that we can only create our own luck in forex trading simply by analyzing the market and also having a good trading system. Hence forex trading remains a business that we ought to make analysis in other to forcast the market movement or condition over a certain pair.

Yes, it is true that we can write our own luck. But it is not in our hand that whether luck will apply or not. There are many example of such thing that maybe you practice alot, may you exercise alot, you cannot expect the same result which you think.

Though in our daily life, luck play some degree of roles, it is however, the least to be considered in Forex trading. There is the tendency that sheer providence can land someone into making profits but the chances are only minimal.

In our life there are many situations. And in every situations there is different considerations of luck. But at the end you cannot question about the existence of luck. Maybe little, but sometimes you need luck.

In our life there are many situations. And in every situations there is different considerations of luck. But at the end you cannot question about the existence of luck. Maybe little, but sometimes you need luck.

Not all thing that occurs in life occurs in forex trading, forex is a pure business and when on lacks the exprience even when the lucj shows up the said person can not rightfully take advantages of the luck.

Not all thing that occurs in life occurs in forex trading, forex is a pure business and when on lacks the exprience even when the lucj shows up the said person can not rightfully take advantages of the luck.

That means you want to say that if any person has knowledge at trading, then he will make always profit. Right? So if any experienced trader makes a loss, then you will say he has lack of knowledge.? Nothing in this world is pure.

That means you want to say that if any person has knowledge at trading, then he will make always profit. Right? So if any experienced trader makes a loss, then you will say he has lack of knowledge.? Nothing in this world is pure.

You seem to believe a lot in this luck. When an experienced trader losses, it doesn't mean he has bad luck either. If luck is taking a major share in Forex, then one would say Forex is gambling which is not true.

You seem to believe a lot in this luck. When an experienced trader losses, it doesn't mean he has bad luck either. If luck is taking a major share in Forex, then one would say Forex is gambling which is not true.

Yes, I believe in luck. But that doesn't mean that I take the luck as a major part of anything. No. In most of the sector luck plays a role which is very very minimum. But we cannot avoid the existence of luck. For me luck is something which happens beyond perfect expectation.

Status
Not open for further replies.