• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you believe in luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost every one in the net know forex but cant know how to win in it. Someone said forex is 99% learning skill and 1% luck, others said the opposite. For me it is 50/50. What is yours?

Almost every one in the net know forex but cant know how to win in it. Someone said forex is 99% learning skill and 1% luck, others said the opposite. For me it is 50/50. What is yours?

i do believe in luck but i do most believe in skill because not everybody has luck, if i may choose i will choose as lucky person because no need for hard work no more while trading but is that going to happen? so the best i can do is achieving good skill of trading to win in forex market

In my own opinion, the ratio of Skill and Experience to Luck is 80:20. Skill and Experience have a greater part to play in Forex Trading as the tendency of a skilled and experienced forex trader to be successful is high but Luck still plays a minor part in the success of a forex trader. I know someone in Forex who isn't very experienced and skilled in Forex but is doing averagely well because he always has good luck.

I dont believe that their is any luck factor in forex as forex have rules and regulation on the basis of that only we can good in forex so i dont believe in forex trading luck factor.

I believe sheer providence somehow in our lives determine what we shall be. It is that which some people tend to call destiny but at the same time, I do not believe that luck will give us that which we never had in Forex. I don't even see luck to skills ratio as a 50:50 thing. If luck plays a role in one's trading life, it is only a very minimal part of it, say 10%.

I don't know how many people will agree with me but I believe that both Skill and luck is very important. Someone has skill but luck doesn't support. And someone has no knowledge but wins with luck. But till we should always try to gain more skills.

I don't know how many people will agree with me but I believe that both Skill and luck is very important. Someone has skill but luck doesn't support. And someone has no knowledge but wins with luck. But till we should always try to gain more skills.

I think it will be more better if you elaborate more on how luck matters because I still can't figure it out. I still see luck as what people rely on when they trade the right way perhaps unknowingly, If luck works in forex trading then there should be some people who are natural not lucky and they can't suceed here.

I think it will be more better if you elaborate more on how luck matters because I still can't figure it out. I still see luck as what people rely on when they trade the right way perhaps unknowingly, If luck works in forex trading then there should be some people who are natural not lucky and they can't suceed here.

Luck or bad luck is something which happens unexpectedly. There is no certain definition. Example, if you know you will get profit but unexpectedly you suffer lose, that we say bad luck. And unexpectedly if you get profit then that we say luck.

Luck or bad luck is something which happens unexpectedly. There is no certain definition. Example, if you know you will get profit but unexpectedly you suffer lose, that we say bad luck. And unexpectedly if you get profit then that we say luck.

There are something we need to know, before you trade and make your analysis very well, and then being assured that you are going to make profits. For sure you will make that profits but because of forex trading fluctuation you might lose it if you trade with greed. When a trader losses its more better to say he or she lacks knowledge than saying he or she has no luck.

There are something we need to know, before you trade and make your analysis very well, and then being assured that you are going to make profits. For sure you will make that profits but because of forex trading fluctuation you might lose it if you trade with greed. When a trader losses its more better to say he or she lacks knowledge than saying he or she has no luck.

I agree with you. But sometimes there is a moment when an expert trader suffer lose. Then what does that mean.? Is it mean that trader has lack of knowledge.?

I agree with you. But sometimes there is a moment when an expert trader suffer lose. Then what does that mean.? Is it mean that trader has lack of knowledge.?

An expert which is said to be some one who has been having consistent earnings and incurring little or no lose might be overconfident with his trade and trading system might stop improvising because he or she thinks that they are at the top of their game. Such things attributes to expert suffering from lose.

I don't agree with you. We cannot say that uncertain loss is result of overconfidence. And if you think that every confident person will be winner they are not human being, they are god.

For some one to be a lucky trader, i guess he must have learnt forex to the full detail of it. so luck can be part of trading but it is not the means of successful trader because trading has it's own steps, regulations etc...it is not gambling which are won out of lucky numbers

You are right anosocialnet. Luck is just a part of our life. We should always be confident and determined toward our work. Because trading needs skills and strategies first. Then we think about luck.

I dont believe that their is any luck factor in forex as forex have rules and regulation on the basis of that only we can good in forex so i dont believe in forex trading luck factor.

if you say there is no luck that means 100% forex is skill and that means if someone is skilled enough he will not lose any of his trading orders. And let me say you are wrong.. Your statement is totally wrong cos nothing %100 profitable in the finance world. I hope you understand me.

I totally agree with [MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION]. A man cannot work only with 100% skill. Believe it or not, there is something like luck or destiny. And luck never follow rules.

I don't think luck plays big role but to some extent yes, the luck does have a way to manage things there. I have found that it would be possible for you to understand that sometimes the hardwork matters more than the luck. if you do hard work then luck comes to you automatically.

Same here, for once I don't believe in luck I do believe that we all can attain our goals in forex trading only if we work hard and being successful means that we are having continous profits but those who rely on gamble and are believing on luck seldomly make profit let alone making it consistently.

I think there is nothing to discuss about. It is something like whether you believe in god or not. Nothing will change in this world on the basis of anyone's believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.