• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you believe in luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No business without luck

Forex is not the thing which is out of the world. It is also the part of the work. There is nobody in this world who can win always. So there is nobody in this world who is perfect trader. Not you, not me, not anyone. Can you show me one expert trader who has never made a loss or has made a good profit always.

we ve come into agreement here. No trader ever is perfect so everybody has to rely on some luck and hope he wont make losses. The luck is part of every work business. No one ever can give a proof that a business is totally 100% profitable and need only talent and skills.

we ve come into agreement here. No trader ever is perfect so everybody has to rely on some luck and hope he wont make losses. The luck is part of every work business. No one ever can give a proof that a business is totally 100% profitable and need only talent and skills.
Yes,there is some luck in forex trading but the truth is,traders shouldn't depend on luck if they are trading,depending on only luck would surely make a trader to be at a total loss. There must be some skills and strategies attached to forex trading.

There are something we need to know, before you trade and make your analysis very well, and then being assured that you are going to make profits. For sure you will make that profits but because of forex trading fluctuation you might lose it if you trade with greed. When a trader losses its more better to say he or she lacks knowledge than saying he or she has no luck.

Well, if somebody has lack of knowledge then he cannot make profit. You know how to make profit. Hence, hpe you are an expert trader, who never makes loss. Right?

Well, if somebody has lack of knowledge then he cannot make profit. You know how to make profit. Hence, hpe you are an expert trader, who never makes loss. Right?

and did you see the expert traders tagged beside my username? Even the expert traders makes the loss as well and loss in forex is inevitable but as a matter of fact I see forex trading as a business that we will need not to believe in chances. We ought to be logical and not emotional.

Forex is not the thing which is out of the world. It is also the part of the work. There is nobody in this world who can win always. So there is nobody in this world who is perfect trader. Not you, not me, not anyone. Can you show me one expert trader who has never made a loss or has made a good profit always.

So you are trying to tell me that because their is something called luck, so therefor when ever you make profits being lucky have the credits and when ever you are unable to make profits you blame luck. If so, since you believe in luck you shouldn't have spend your time learning forex trading at the first place.

So you are trying to tell me that because their is something called luck, so therefor when ever you make profits being lucky have the credits and when ever you are unable to make profits you blame luck. If so, since you believe in luck you shouldn't have spend your time learning forex trading at the first place.

Hope you don't read post carefully. I have mentioned earlier that luck and unluck is something which happens unexpectedly. And I am not having that such bad time that I have to take someone's opinion. I think you should clear your words first. Stick at one opinion. One side you are saying you don't believe at luck. And other side you are saying there is something like luck. You are not even clear that what you want to say.

Forex is not luck. It is you studying and learning all the skills and strategy. Once you do, it will become a profitable venture.

Irrespective of your experience, you can make profits just the way you can make losses. That doesn't mean That whenever a person males profit or loss, that luck takes the major part of the blame or thanks. Even a newbie stand a good chance of making profit if he trades well but that doesn't mean he was only lucky.

Irrespective of your experience, you can make profits just the way you can make losses. That doesn't mean That whenever a person males profit or loss, that luck takes the major part of the blame or thanks. Even a newbie stand a good chance of making profit if he trades well but that doesn't mean he was only lucky.

Thats what I meant the most. When we believe in luck that it will take mostly the blame when loss is been incurred and when profits comes the person would say that its because he is exprience and all that. So therefore luck plays just 1percent role.

No I don't believe there is any such thing as luck. You either win or loose based on your level of knowledge. When you're knowledgable about a matter, you'll always be ahead.

Luck may enable a trader to profit once or twice but not for ever. It is the ability to adapt to changing scenario that ultimately decides the fate of a forex trader. The quantum of profit or loss may vary a bit due to luck factor but the net result cannot be changed totally. The best of the traders have reached that level due to hard work and not through luck.

It is never a good idea to believe in luck while trading because forex trading is not a game of luck and also not a game of gambling were we can predict what will win the game, but it is a business that mainly deals with our knowledge about it. And from that knowledge and skill we have learnt, we will apply so we can make profit from the market

Some times I do believe on luck bcause we got unexpected loss or profits . I expereinced many times with good analysis and strategy too we are fail to get our targets until luck is not with us. Some times we do trading with less analysis and gain good results.Then it seems that luck works for a trader .But I do not depend on luck

Some times I do believe on luck bcause we got unexpected loss or profits . I expereinced many times with good analysis and strategy too we are fail to get our targets until luck is not with us. Some times we do trading with less analysis and gain good results.Then it seems that luck works for a trader .But I do not depend on luck

Well, for me, I choose to say that that is mainly because of the uncertain nature of the market which might just make you hit it unexpectedly. That is what I call coincidence of factors. It might be sheer providence or call it 'when action meets opportunity'.

Yes luck have their standing in every success but you could not get completely successful being dependable on luck.you must consider your power of knowledge and skills to become permanent and complete successful trader..

Yes luck have their standing in every success but you could not get completely successful being dependable on luck.you must consider your power of knowledge and skills to become permanent and complete successful trader..

See, if luck have that stand in every success then anybody from no where can possibly become a successful person, but you only see those who are hard working being called the lucky ones. This is to say that they worked their way to luck and not luck just visiting them.

Luck can stand at forex at only one place and that is scalping. Because scalping stays for 2-3 seconds. And no analyse works here. It depends on luck that whether it will be profit or loss. But at regular work, your analyse is most important.

See, if luck have that stand in every success then anybody from no where can possibly become a successful person, but you only see those who are hard working being called the lucky ones. This is to say that they worked their way to luck and not luck just visiting them.
Luck can only meet hard work and not expectation. It will be wise enough if newbies will at first, remove their mindset from the assumption that luck play even the minutest role. That is a very wrong way to start as it occupies your subconcious mind. Each time you remember it, you seem to relent.

Luck can only meet hard work and not expectation. It will be wise enough if newbies will at first, remove their mindset from the assumption that luck play even the minutest role. That is a very wrong way to start as it occupies your subconcious mind. Each time you remember it, you seem to relent.

I agree with you on that, newbie have that assumption too on making fast money with forex trading and when there are unable to do that they will classify themselves as the inlucky ones which will kill down their zeal. Forex trading is a business of knowledge and skills and they lead to becoming lucky.

I agree with you on that, newbie have that assumption too on making fast money with forex trading and when there are unable to do that they will classify themselves as the inlucky ones which will kill down their zeal. Forex trading is a business of knowledge and skills and they lead to becoming lucky.
Gone are those days when manner fall from the skies. Unless it is by divine intervention, there is no way luck will come and trade for you. A trader that has no knowledge about Forex had better not attempt it because luck will seize to work then.

Status
Not open for further replies.