• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

Demo trading is the first step for traders who are new in forex. We can learn basics of forex using demo account. From demo account, trader can get trading experience and it can be assets before traders start trading with real account. Then try to use small amount first if we want to start trading with small amount.

practicing on demo account is a must to do because it will help new traders to get familiar with trading platform and testing on trading strategy... instead of using demo account we can try no deposit bonus, one of the famous broker that offer this kind of bonus is icvector, the loyalty bonus will help new traders starting real trading without monetary risk.
my acc 971706

i did myself practicing on demo account for about 5 months and i do agree that this demo account is the first thing to do before entering real account trading, i also joined icvector with account number 968312 about 5 months a go and now i decided to claim the loyalty bonus to try real trading without spending own fund to start

Never go real without demo practice. I trained about 6 month on Hotforex demo before going for live developed sound trading strategy, money management rules and general trading disposition.

Never go real without demo practice. I trained about 6 month on Hotforex demo before going for live developed sound trading strategy, money management rules and general trading disposition.
Yes, demo account will help us to more understand about forex and real account will help us hone our skill further more. We can try to use small amount to hone our management skills including our psychology. Try to use cent account, in TenkoFx, trader also can use it.

Completely agree with the point that Demo trading is a must for all the traders who are starting their journey in this market because it makes you feel comfortable with the trading platform, testing of different trading strategies, to have a knowledge of leverage offered, and in the end it helpful in live accounts as well.

Completely agree with the point that Demo trading is a must for all the traders who are starting their journey in this market because it makes you feel comfortable with the trading platform, testing of different trading strategies, to have a knowledge of leverage offered, and in the end it helpful in live accounts as well.

Demo account is the first step for trader to start trading in forex.We can learn from demo account, how to trade, understand market movement, manage our capital. Don't judge that demo account is useless.

Demo accounts are not useless at all in fact demo accounts can prepare you for the live accounts as well because you can test you trading strategies to find out how successful those strategies are, so a person who is starting in FX trading need to consider Demo accounts.

Demo accounts are not useless at all in fact demo accounts can prepare you for the live accounts as well because you can test you trading strategies to find out how successful those strategies are, so a person who is starting in FX trading need to consider Demo accounts.

Demo account is not useless even a new trader can use this account to learn about forex. Demo account will help us to get trading experience. We must try to maximize demo account as well as possible if we want to earn more profit here.

Yeah Demo account is definitely a must, I have been trading with FBS and I started with the demo account to try and test my trading strategies and once i felt that I was satisfied with demo account, I opened a live account with them and now trading on daily basis.

Yeah Demo account is definitely a must, I have been trading with FBS and I started with the demo account to try and test my trading strategies and once i felt that I was satisfied with demo account, I opened a live account with them and now trading on daily basis.

Demo account will help trader to more know about forex, we also can get trading experience from demo account. It's the first step before trader start trading in forex. We must try to maximize it as well as possible cause there will be many advantage we can get.

These days, Demo trading is a must and there is no doubt about it, so all we need to do is that use this system for our benefits and we need to apply those trading plans and strategies that we use in demo accounts on real accounts as well so that we can achieve success in the Forex Market.

A demo account is a virtual account that comes with play money that you can make virtual trades with. Demo accounts are free of charge and they are supposed to represent actual market conditions. So really better for newbie to practice with demo account.

Yeah, demo trading is an essential feature which traders need to consider and it is must for all the newbies who are entering into the market and are afraid of risking their real money, so it would be great for them to try their hand at the demo account first.

Yeah, demo trading is an essential feature which traders need to consider and it is must for all the newbies who are entering into the market and are afraid of risking their real money, so it would be great for them to try their hand at the demo account first.

Demo account must be used as well as possible. We also must try to more improve our trading skills although we already use real account and get profit in forex. Trading experience that we can get from demo account surely will help us to earn more maximal result in forex as long as we want to learn from it.

Demo accounts definitely helps you to sharpen you trading skills and due to the reason that it is like a best possible feature for newbies and also it could be helpful for the traders who are already trading in the market and they can test their trading strategy.

Demo accounts definitely helps you to sharpen you trading skills and due to the reason that it is like a best possible feature for newbies and also it could be helpful for the traders who are already trading in the market and they can test their trading strategy.

Yes, but sometimes, we do not know what the advantages of demo account. Surely, we must try to more understand that demo account also has own advantages. Try to more improve our trading skills to make us be better when trading.

Yes its a common misconception that Demo trading is for newbies only, but its equally important for experienced traders too, where they can test their strategies.

Obviously. Demo trading is the most powerful way to make a professional Forex trader from low skilled Forex trader. On the other hand, new traders can read Forex related article, watching video on YouTube. BY the way, we should select a helpful trading platform where we get enough learning facilities. As now I am using ‘ExoFx’ trading broker and getting free educational support for learning. Surely, I will invest my money when I will be a successful Forex trader in demo. Because, I do not want to lose my real capital.

Yes I do agree that demo accounts are really useful in the sense that you need to have knowledge of the market and then you need to apply that knowledge in the productive trading in the form of demo accounts.

Yes I do agree that demo accounts are really useful in the sense that you need to have knowledge of the market and then you need to apply that knowledge in the productive trading in the form of demo accounts.

Yes, we will get knowledge and also get trading experience by using demo account. Even an experienced trader also still use demo account to test their trading strategy or system. For new trader, demo account is a must because we will get more trading experience.